Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211673 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 am
i am doing good, its been a busy week for me at the camp.
so far so good am been thinking about you.
hope you are fine. what did you think about me and our friendship?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211768 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:15 am
yea that good, can i see you latest picture?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211819 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:16 pm
Wow I love that, its a beautiful picture. Now I want to remove my profile from Fishmeetfish, I want this to work between us, Are you talking to other guys? I am not talking to other women because they can be an obstacle. Would you like to come to the USA once my deployment ends in the camp or should I come to XXX? You are very beautiful and you left me smiling when I saw more of your pic, I am convinced now that it is you I want and I am praying that when we meet you will be all that you are on here.

#213052 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:42 am
hello,i just got you message now,i am working sence I am into the engineering aspect that why i am so busy this time around okay....

#213107 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:23 am
i am so so sorry okay, it will never happen again okay
i am here for you now. so lets chats okay

#213146 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 am
i am henze williams by name, working at military engineering aspect and deployed for a one year contract, I have a good career and working with the army it has been my plus. I am divorced with an 11yr old daughter her name is Ivy, I am from Washington but with a South African heritage. My contract ends during the end of this month and I will be relocating to Alaska once I get back. can i say you are okay to me caring we've been communicating for sometime now. you are really good and nice.

honey tell me every thing about you.

#213317 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:35 am
helo

whats you plans today?

#213402 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:07 pm
how is my little daughter and son 'ope they are okay, mean while I left a big part of me with you. It is yours now,so take care and tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now to kiss your lips and tell you to your face how much I want you as my friend, but know that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out for you. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know that you and your family will always be in my heart and "my favorite. i am busy working today.
how are you doing?

#213441 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:24 pm
Babe boo can you send me a care pack? that is the most essential thing
we need here, care packages. Most care packages we get are mostly
voluntary contributions from family and friends, being in a war zone
it is difficult to get them here so we depend on what the government
sends and other contributions. We also don't have access to our credit
cards and online banking here in case we want to get them online
ourselves since the government will be taking care of us but we both
know that what the government provides is just the little they can and
cant be compared to the ones sent by loved ones. I am running short of
my care stuffs and its really bad when that happens. The last care
pack I got was from my ex wife because we decided to remain friends
for the sake of my daughter, but we had a quarrel few weeks ago and I
stopped talking to her. Since you came into my life I have decided to
end the friendship with her (only on important issues) because I want
to be serous with you and don't want anything to come between us, let
me know what you can send so I can direct you on how to go about it.
Kisses.

#213628 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:47 pm
From [email protected]

STUFF FOR SOLDIER DELIVERY.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Kindly choose your options below.

(1)Basic Care Package:

2 Condiments

5 Dental floss

8 Deodorant

10 Dry soup

6 Laundry detergent

1 Lip balm

5 Pringles

4 Crackers

4 Cookies

4 Pack of chocolate

2 Lotion

10 Toilet paper

1 Pack of Aspirin

5 Toiletries

10 Toothpaste/toothbrush

1 Food Supplement

8 pack of Inner wears

Total Amount plus Delivery fee is $250.90(25% Discount)

(2)Medium Care Package:

2 Hand Warmers

2 Foot Warmers

2 Sun Glasses

3 Tooth Brushes

2 Mouthwash

1 Frebreeze

4 Body Wash

7 Body Spray

7 Pringles

6 Crackers

6 Cookies

4 Cereals

5 Powdered Milk

8 Pack of chocolate

2 Condiments

5 Dental floss

8 Deodorant

10 Dry soup

6 Laundry detergent

1 Lip balm

2 Lotion

10 Toilet paper

5 Toiletries

10 Toothpaste/toothbrush

2 Pack of Aspirin

7 pack of boxers

1 mp3 player

2 Supplements

Total Amount plus Delivery fee is $400.10(15% Discount)

(3)Extra Large Care Package.

2 Hand Warmers

2 Foot Warmers

3 head Warmers

3 Sun Glasses

1 Mp3 Player

1 Sony Psp

3 PSP Games

3 Tooth Brushes

2 Mouthwash

2 Frebreeze

2 Shampoo

4 Body Wash

2 Eye drops/wash

10 Electrolyte replacement drink mix

1 Foot powder

7 Body Spray

6 Pringles

6 Crackers

7 Cookies

7 Canned Food

7 Ceraels

10 Chocolate packets

3 Powdered Drinks, especially Gatorade

8 Pack of suplement

5 Suntan Lotion

2 Condiments

5 Dental floss

8 Deodorant

10 Dry soup

6 Laundry detergent

1 Lip balm

2 Lotion

10 Toilet paper

5 Toiletries

10 Toothpaste/toothbrush

3 Pack of Aspirin

15 pack of Inner wears

Total Amount plus Delivery fee is $650.75(10% Discount)

Let us know if you have any additional item you want to add so we can include it to the option that you have choosed. we deliver under 3 days to Afghanistan, kindly indicate once you are ready to make payment so we can provide you with the payment options available.

Stuff for Soldiers Deliveries International

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.11.253
Originating ISP: Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts)
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#213670 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:10 pm
hello what are you doing now?

#213795 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:18 pm
okay honey, keep on updating me okay.

#213802 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:37 pm
Dear Customer,

Below is the payment details for medium pack $400.10 USD.

Receivers Name: Angela Munoz
Address: 6298 Fennwood Sacramento, California USA 95831.

Payment Option: Wire Transfer

You can visit the western union store/outlet nearest to you or you can visit thier website at www.westernunion.com for online payment to the address above. Once payment is made, kindly forward us with the mtcn number and your address for confirmation. Payment can also be made via money gram, just visit the nearest money gram outlet to you and make payment to the payment details above. Once payment is made kindly provide us with the 8 digit reference number and senders address for confirmation, thank you.

Ms Portal

#213884 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:57 pm
honey have you spoke with the care package people?

#214212 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:36 am
okay honey let them send immediately because of my health okay.

Honey I remember the first day that we met, I knew there was something special about you. We might be far away from each other, but not one night have you gone to be without telling me how much you love me.I must say you are good honey.

Honey I am worried about you, how are you doing I hope all is well, I have not hear from you since, you make me worried is there any problem?