Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212679 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:30 am
Hello Miss,
The SWIFT CODE IS ; FBLIGHAC
F

Hello Miss,
I just want to know if you were able to transfer the money. I sent the SWIFT Code to you earlier on this morning. Anyway, I can send again if you did not get it. The code is; FBLIGHAC.
Hoping to hear from you sooner.

Mr. Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh

Full bank details for reference

Name: Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh
Account Number: 2030026771686
Address: Accra, Ghana
Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
SWIFT CODE: FBLIGHAC

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212779 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:37 pm
Hi Miss, that is no problem. I actually got the confirmation today that the License is ready for pick up. I wish you a blissful holiday in advance Miss.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213403 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:08 pm
Hello Miss,
I hope you doing good as I am here, I am writing to alert you on a call I received from your husband earlier on today and also to know if you were able to transfer the funds.
Your husband, called me earlier today and he said, he has been trying to reach you through phone but it does not go through and moreover, he has internet problem at his present location. So please kindly try to call him. He also told me to make it known to you that, you need not reveal any information given you by me to anyone and emphasis made on "anyone", which I believe is very true because, some people tend to track down these kind of transactions using the least information they acquire.
Please let me know if you were able to transfer the funds so I can go for the License please.
Thank you and counting on your usual co-operation.

#213442 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:26 pm
Hello Miss,
That is my personal account and those are the exact details.
Name: Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh
Account Number: 2030026771686
Address: Accra, Ghana
Swift Code: FBLIGHAC

If you have problem with that, kindly try using Western Union, because that is faster and easier and it is a matter of few hours and I will get the funds here and it only needs name and address. Please try as fast possible to send the funds since your husband said he does not want to incur excess cost for the safe keeping of the gold and note that further delays will incur excess cost for the safe keeping of the gold.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

#213792 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:12 pm
Hello Miss,
What are you saying, playing games for what? You know what, I'll go to my bank today and verify the details because I do not understand this. That's my personal account I have been using for years.

#214443 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:17 pm
Hello honey, what is going on? How could you be rude to Mr. Tetteh? Tell me, what is happening to you? I need an answer as soon as possible.

#214529 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:02 pm
What???? What is the meaning of that, huh? Is something wrong with you?

#214575 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:54 pm
Hmmmmm, I've got nothing to tell you then!

#215031 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:06 pm
Hey please, i hate what you're doing okay... After all that you have done, after all that we shared together, you still want to put so much pain on me.... You're ungrateful XXX...

Thanks, may God bless you!