Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211054 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447045735290, +448432653987

Greetings Dear,

My name is Mrs Haiyan Li Helen from China and married to Mr.George Carr from England.We lived together for over 5 years and own our business together but now we are having misunderstanding which have lead to us filling for divorce in the Law Court now. The court ruling/judgement will commence in few weeks coming and i have 1,150,000 million pounds(One million one hundred and fifty thousand pounds, from our joint investment business) deposited in my own bank by my husband when we were in good terms.He is making plan to take this money because he thinks am not a British, so he can cheat on me.

If the court judgement commenced and we officially divorced,i will loose this fund,because of the agreement we had when the money was deposited in my account, therefore i solicit for your help as my partner in business so i could transfer this fund to you in your country as the BENEFICIARY to the fund,since in our agreement, i have right to use the money for business and get more income,and once we officially divorced,i will come over to your country for us to share the fund 60/40% ,and i will be using my share to do investment in your country.I will direct you to the bank for the immediate transferring of this fund to you as soon as i hear from you. I will furnish you more details when i receive your reply.

Regards as am waiting for your immediate response and inform me your personal details(particulars)for security reasons.

Haiyan Li Helen
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212730 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:09 am
From Haiyan Helen - [email protected]

Hello Sir ,

How are you and your family today? Thanks for replying my mail and inform me your acceptance to help me out of this situation. I knew what am going to suffer if i don't take this bold step.I have read other people's divorce cases and think that if i fail to remove this fund out before the divorce will be officially granted,if we divorce and i lost all, suicide will be the only option left for me.But i hope through you, god will help me achieve my aim which i know is not illegal.I have worked with him so much and we grow our business together, now because am a foreigner he wants to intimidate me and make me go like a rejected animal while he enjoy our money with another woman.He has made me handicap by blocking all the means through which i get my money from our business,he does not have pity on me, so i need to act fast before the divorce will officially announced so that i will not be helpless.

My communication is been monitored because he know i maybe planning to run away with this fund.My telephone number and communication on phone are monitored,therefore i will direct you to my lawyer who will help me and discuss with you for the possible means of transfering this fund to you to safe and secure the fund(One million,one hundred and fifty thousand pounds).He is the only person that i talk to here freely who understands my situation and works very well to secure my financial freedom.He knew about this fund as i have briefed him and the documents of the deposit to him.So, i will like you to contact him now and tell him you are my partner for an investment in Your Country, so you wish to discuss with him about the fund that is belonging to Mrs Haiyan Li.

Once you contact him, he will tell you how to go about it.. I have not done this before , as am only desperate now to move the fund out of here to where it will be secured,but whatever, lawyer will discuss it with me once you contact him.I am just an innocent woman who is about to suffer rejection from the man i love, so i need to take this bold step to secure my financial freedom and am happy god sent you to me so you could help me achieve this aim.

Here is the Lawyer's contact email address
Barrister Wilfred Jones
[email protected]

Please email him now and always let me know what you too are discussing, notwithstanding, he too will always brief me.I need this done so fast before the divorce will be officially announced in weeks time.May god bless you as you accepted to help me in this situation. I know you are god sent as i can trust your words and believe in you.Please,do not disappear when this my fund gets to your hand as this is all i have got in this world.Let honesty and seriousness be our watch word in this deal.

Thanks .
Haiyan Li Helen.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.95.185
Originating ISP: X-dsl Networking Solutions
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212731 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:12 am
From Wilfred Jones - [email protected]

Attention:

First i have to thank you for your email and assurance you gave to my client Mrs. Haiyan to be a trustworthy and honest person (INVESTMENT PARTNER) in order to help her out from this her ordeal. I also thank you for your acceptance to be her partner to receive this her fund and secure the fund when the fund gets to you for future investment when she arrives in your country. MAY GOD BLESS YOU as you agreed to do the work of the Lord thereby accepting to help an innocent woman that is about to suffer rejection after suffering with his ex-husband to achieve all they had today.

Mrs. Haiyan have already mandated me to make sure this fund gets to you as the BENEFICIARY because she has chosen you as her PARTNER in business/investment as far as i ascertain your genuinety, and your assurance that you will not disappear with her fund as soon as the funds gets to your hand. The fund in question is deposited in an Escrow account in one of the banks here. There are documentation we need to put in order before it could be transferred to you.. As you know, is done everywhere in the world. So please furnish me with the below details of yours immediately so that i will inform you the next step to follow in order to get this fund released from the bank and get it to you without delay. We need to act fast because the official date for the divorce of my client to be announced is fast approaching and once this is done, she will loose the fund.

Here is the information i urgently need from you before we proceed.
Your Full Names.......
Address............
Country............
Phone numbers/fax..........
Occupation.........
Age.........
Sex...........
Marital Status...........
Your International passport copy or any form of identification..............
WIsh to come over here in UK to receive the fund or prefer bank transfer....

As soon as i receive this from you, i will get back to you on the next step to follow. We are going to follow it legally and provide all the documentation to avoid any breech of international law and your local law.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards.
Barr. Wilfred Jones.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.190.12
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#212732 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:20 am
Attention: XXX

This is to inform you that i have already initiated the process of transfering the fund to you by contacting the bank and informing the bank that the BENEFICIARY TO MY CLIENT MRS.HAIYAN Li HELEN shall be contacting them as soon as possible for them to proceed to transfer the fund to you.

I have assured the bank that the fund is meant for INVESTMENT purposes and you are her partner in an investment, therefore they should proceed to transfer the fund to you as soon as possible.

You are therefore to contact the bank(LLOYDS BANK) immediately by sending the below email to bank, so that bank will inform you the processes involved for them to allow you transfer the fund to your account. Make sure the bank provide you with the statement of Mrs. Haiyan account details with the bank for you to be sure and proceed to meet up with the processes involved in transferring the fund to your account in your country.

Below is the mail to send to Bank.. Please do not forward, just copy this below mail and send to bank email address ( [email protected] )

Foreign Transfer Officer
Fund Remittance Dept.
Lloyds Bank Plc
25 Gresham Street,
London EC2V 7HN.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Fax: +447045735290, 08432653987

Sir/Madam,

I hereby wish to inform you that i am the BENEFICIARY to Mrs. Haiyan Li Helen fund which was deposited in your bank. Through her lawyer Barrister Wilfred Jones, she advised me to contact your bank to immediately transfer her fund (£1,150,000.00) which was deposited in your bank to my account. I have an urgent investment proposal, so i wish to ask you to please as a matter of urgency initiate the transfer process for me to get the fund as soon as possible.

I therefore request for you to inform me the process involved for the fund to be transferred to my own personal account in my country. Should in case you need any proof, Our Lawyer Barrister Wilfred Jones is there to stand on my behalf.

Hope to hearing from you.
Sincerely Yours.

The domain onlinel.loydbnk.com is fake and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

#212844 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 am
From Lloyds Bank Plc - [email protected]

Foreign Transfer Officer
Fund Remittance Dept.
Lloyds Bank Plc
25 Gresham Street,
London EC2V 7HN.
Email: [email protected]
Phone / Fax: +447045735290 , 08432653987

Attention: Valued Customer,

This is to inform you that the International Fund Remittance Department Of Lloyds Tsb Bank Plc. is in receipt of your information regarding your request for the release and transfer of our Customer's fund (Mrs. Haiyan Li Helen) as the Beneficiary to her fund £1,150,000.00 which was deposited in our bank in an ESCROW ACCOUNT through her lawyer Barrister Wilfred Jones. After due verifications/consultations with the Lawyer, we issue this acknowledgement letter to you thereby assuring you of our readiness to release your BENEFICIARY FUND and inform you how to transfer your FUND to your account in your country without delay as far as you adhere to our banking policy(rules and regulations).

It is my pleasure to inform you that your BENEFICIARY fund was deposited in an ESCROW ACCOUNT. It was deposited in this escrow account in order to make it impossible for anybody to withdraw money from the account or make any transfer from the account unless if it is for INVESTMENT PURPOSES (This is to secure this fund and to avoid other person having access to the account).So we cannot make transfer from this account to your account in your country,and we cannot release this fund unless if you(THE BENEFICIARY)is here in our bank to sign for us to release the fund to you. But it is our duty to guide you and inform you how you can easily transfer the fund to your account in your country without you coming to our bank in person if only you will follow our rules and regulations.

Consequently for you to be able to transfer this fund to your account in your country, you have to first of all open A NON RESIDENTIAL INDIVIDUAL CURRENT ACCOUNT with us(Online Banking).You cannot make transfer to your account in your country without first having a Non Residential Individual Current Account with our bank. You will first have a Non Residential Individual Current account with our bank, and then you will first of all transfer the total fund from Mrs.Haiyan ESCROW ACCOUNT to your NON Residential Current account. It is then that it will be possible for you to transfer the fund to your account in your country from your Non Residential Current Account that you open with us.IN SUMMARY, YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH OUR BANK, THEN FIRST TRANSFER YOUR BENEFICIARY FUND FROM MRS.HAIYAN ACCOUNT TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT IN OUR BANK, BEFORE YOU START TRANSFERING THE TOTAL SUM TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Attached here is a form for the opening of your new NON RESIDENTIAL INDIVIDUAL CURRENT ACCOUNT with our bank. So you are advised to open and fill the form and send a copy to us by email and then send one other copy to us through your Lawyer Barrister Wilfred Jones for confirmation and documentation. Your Lawyer will personally bring the form here because he need to sign transfer documents and other necessary documents on your behalf(since you cannot come here) to enable us open your account and give you access to start transferring the fund to your account as the BENEFICIARY. The account requires an initial deposit of £390 to enable us activate the account, please read the form very well and understand it before you fill it so that you don’t make a mistake. Your Lawyer will print and bring the copy of this form to us with an initial deposit of £390 for the opening of your new account. This £390 will also be deposited in your account including your £1,150,000.00 so that you can also transfer the whole amount to your account in your country. We just need the £390 to open your new Non Residential Current Account. As soon as we get the £390 and the form from your lawyer, we shall open your new account and give you your account details with the codes which you will use to be transferring your Beneficiary fund to your account in your country.

Thanks for banking with us. It is our priority to serve you better. We look forward to serving you better.

Management.

Word document attached - fake form.

#213224 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:30 pm
Attention: XXX

The account requires an initial deposit of £390 to enable us activate the account, please read the form very well and understand it before you fill it so that you don’t make a mistake. Your Lawyer will print and bring the copy of this form to us with an initial deposit of £390 for the opening of your new account. This £390 will also be deposited in your account including your £1,150,000.00 so that you can also transfer the whole amount to your account in your country. We just need the £390 to open your new Non Residential Current Account. As soon as we get the £390 and the form from your lawyer, we shall open your new account and give you your account details with the codes which you will use to be transferring your Beneficiary fund to your account in your country.

I have allready printed out the copies of the account openning form you filled and today, i shall be going to bank to hand over the copy to them and also sign the transfer documents and other necessary documents on your behalf so that once your account is activated, you start transfering the fund to your new account without delay.

Below is the information you will use to send me the £390 as bank directed you so that as am giving bank the form you filled, i pay the activation fee immediately.

Receiver... Terry Maxwell
Address/Location.. London UK
Amount..... £390

As soon as you make this payment, you send to me the scan copy of the payment or you send me the payment information( The Reference Number, Sender's Names,Location/Address..)

Regards.

Barr.Jones

#213281 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:10 am
Attn XXX,

You will send the money to me through MONEYGRAM. Go to bank now and send the money to me through moneygram with the below information..

Receiver... Terry Maxwell
Address/Location.. London UK
Amount..... £390

I am waiting for you now so i could get the money and go to bank to finish the account opening for your account to be activated today and you start transfering the fund to your new account.

Barr. Jones.

I have been calling you on phone since,but you are not picking your calls.

Number used by the scammer to call from +447563358136

#213296 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 am
Bank charges for 390pound will make the money meaningless and it will always take some time before i get it. Use Western Union or Moneygram because it is the fastest way to receive money here without charges and without any delay.

#213551 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:49 pm
Attention: XXX,

This is to inform you that there is a new development which i feel is the best for us now. Mrs. Haiyan provided the money for the account opening to make sure this transaction is carried out even when she has no money to take care of herself. I took them to bank to proceed with the process of openning account for you and releasing the fund and possible transfer of the fund to you by opening the account for you, but the rules and policy of the bank before such money will be transferred to you will make it almost impossible for the transfer to be carried out as urgently as we need it before the divorced will be announced, off which you know that if they officially divorced, Mrs. haiyan will lose the fund, and worst to it, another huge amount of money of about 25,000pounds bill needs to make available for expenses here before this money will be transferred into your account.

Because i would not like to ask you to send me money here or worry poor Mrs. Haiyan to send me money of about 25,000 pounds for expenses here before bank will transfer the fund to you, i decided to use another possible means which is fast, secured and legal of sending this fund to you cash in your country home through DIPLOMATIC COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES. This diplomatic means of delivering the fund to you cash in your country is the best option left for us now to avoid the process of spending such money to finish the procedures of the bank before they could do transfer of the fund to you. But with this delivery of the fund to you cash in your contact address in your country, you will not be asked to send any money to me here in UK. If there are any expenses to make here, i will do it and if there are any expenses to make in your country when the diplomat arrives in your country, you take care of that.

This is the new development which is less cost, fast and reliable. Am not asking you to send me any money here for this. I will go to the HEAD OF DIPLOMATIC MISSION to discuss the possibility of sending this fund to you through diplomatic means by this coming week if you accept this idea which is the only and best option for both of you and my client Mrs. Haiyan.This woman really need your assistance so that this fund could be moved to you for onward partnership in investment in your country so that she will secure her future financially from this wicked husband of hers.

I therefore wait for your immediate response regarding this new development so that i will go immediately and start making arrangement for bank to release the fund immediately for me to package it confidentially and deliver it to you cash through diplomatic means. Let me know if you accept this only and best option of delivering the fund to you cash in your country so i could proceed with the arrangement. I hope that you will understand me and accept this best idea.

Regards.

Barrister Jones.

#214264 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:27 pm
Attention: XXX,

I have been to head of diplomatic mission to discuss the process, procedures of deliverying the consignment (fund) to you in your country and what it will cost which i will take care of it here while you will take care of any when he arrives in your county.So, we are still on it,that was why you have not heard from me.As soon as we finished and arrived at a conclussion, then i will inform you,so that the diplomat will start coming to your country to deliver the consignment to you.So please bear with me, by Weekend, i will update you.

Barr.Jones

#214344 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:26 am
Attn XXX,

Finally i have concluded with the diplomat and they shall be coming to XXX tomorrow to deliver the consignment(fund) to you.The head of diplomat mission informed me their rules and regulations and delivery proceedures which i must oblige to and they are as follow:

They have asked asked me to inform the Beneficiary which is you to arrange and keep between $5000 to $7000 (though they said they are not sure of the amount until when the get to Russia)and keep at home,because as soon as they arrive in Russia, they will be asking for it for the clearance charges.Therefore, i will like you to arrange between $5000 to $7000 and keep at home so that when the diplomat arrive in your country and call you, you will discuss with them to know the actual amount needed to clear the consignment.The said it might not be up to that amount, but just in case, so you should keep the money at home.

Meanwhile make sure you secure the fund and keep it safe for your investment partner Mrs Haiyan whom i will help with travel document to start coming over there in your country as soon as you receive this fund.

Regards.

Barr.Jones

#214392 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:07 pm
Attn XXX,

I have been calling you since to explain and update you now, but you are not picking your calls.The diplomat just inform me that they have other assignment to attend to and would not like to waste time when they arrive in XXX.They also told me now that they will be coming first to Switzerland and deliver your consignment(fund) to you before going to Russia and other countries where they have other assignment. So bear in mind now that they are not going to Russia first and will not be calling you from Russia.He is first coming to XXX and deliver to you before going to Russia and other places. So you should be at home tomorrow waiting for the diplomat to arrive in your country XXX and deliver the consingment to you.

I hope you do understand me and please make sure you secure the fund immediately he arrives and keep it safe.Inform me as soon as you receieve the fund from the diplomat. Most importantly to avoid any delay, you make sure you arrange between $5000 to $7000 as i earlier told you and keep at home because as soon as he arrives in your country, he will call you for the money for him to clear the consignment and proceed to your house to deliver to you and then start going to other assignment. PLEASE KEEP YOUR PHONE WITH YOU SO THAT HE WILL NOT BE CALLING AND THERE WILL BE NO RESPONSE FROM YOU. YOU HAVE TO PICK YOUR CALLS ALWAYS IN ORDER NOT TO KEEP HIM WAITING WHEN HE ARRIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY... PICK YOUR CALLS.VERY IMPORTANT.

Barr.Wilfred Jones.

#214582 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:40 pm
Attn XXX,

The diplomat left this morning and i have not heard from him. I informed you that he left today, so am only waiting to hear from you that you have received the consignment(fund) from him. I have not heard from him, am also waiting to hear from him that he has delivered to you. I am still waiting to hear from any of you.Please if you hear from him, let me know. Am really worried.

Barr.Jones

Attn XXX,

I just got information now about the diplomat,so he will be contacting you tomorrow morning. His name is Diplomat ANTHONY BRIGGS. He is not just a delivery boy as you use to call him in your email to me. He is a diplomat that was why he could carry such fund to deliver to you in your country. So please follow his instruction when he arrive for him to clear the consignment and proceed to you to deliver the consignment(fund) to you.

Meanwhile inform me as soon as you hear from him tomorrow.

#214599 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:10 am
The "diplomat" uses the Swiss mobile phone number +41766224293

Text Messages

Goodmorning Sir, i have arrived to meet with you.pls call .Mr. Tony Briggs.

I came in yesterday and am now in Bern. When can we meet?

#214746 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:17 am
The fake "diplomat" also uses a Spanish mobile number +34604139809.