Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211049 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - mrobinson - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/mrobinson

Looking for true love!!

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I am a great guy, who loves life and who knows how to treat a woman. I maybe old, but I think It is still a man duty to care for his partner: Examples:
*Open car doors
*Help her on the back of my Harley
*Pay for things
*Help around the house/cook;cleaning...
Maybe this way: I am looking for a woman who will treat me like I treat her. I have never been a believer in like Mothers Day. or Fathers day. Valentines day as well. We should act like this everyday and not just because someone said "Hey lets have a Day where we treat the significant other good. Honestly, most guys do this on one day, because they know no better, and they figure its a day Ill be nice that way I will get to have "sex" if I bring flowers or candy.About my Match will be a continuation of this so i will share that in the next page..

I wake up and want to say, how can I make my partners day easier for her? I want the same thing from her. Trust /loyalty is something very dear to me, and I would like to get these back. I love movies, music, being goofy, being funny, all that goes into/with a great relationship. I am a Godly man and not afraid to say or show it. I love a beach/a sunset/a thunderstorm/.
Well there is alot more; Id like to share more....I am romantic...I am looking for a woman who will do the same to me. you know that look when standing in a crowded room, and all you care to see is the woman who you are madly in love with...nothing else matters. You can actually feel her breathe on my face, or that one smell that reminds me of her. Its yours and when you smell that scent it takes you to her and you could be half way around the world, but that smell id you! Victoria Secrets is great, but I think a t-shirt or flannel PJs are more attractive...

I'd just like to add...
learning about other places and cultures; going to plays; movies; those great weekends trips to small towns; listening music; all types; like oldies, classical standards, Latin, little country, smooth jazz, easy listening, classical, club dancing; singing; drives in the country; and you (smile)..trying different foods.
I like Italian, Mexican,Chinese,French and home cooking; going to art museums; concerts; staying at home and relaxing; watching good videos; eating popcorn; walks; holding hands; kissing (smile); going to parks and having a picnic; most outdoor stuff.
Also enjoying good wines, and chocolate ice cream; cherries; and much more..or maybe just going out for a very romantic dinner with you and a little dancing and other surpasses along the way. Hows does that sound still smiling !!

PMs

Passion is a real word from the heart and i believe so much in it because it involves so many feelings,while i found your profile on this site..I am someone who really enjoys laughter and smiles on a woman because thats the best make up she can ever put on that make her beautiful..I felt attracted to you and really like your picture you are beautiful and sexy..If it is meant to be,our hearts will find each other when we meet.And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls.Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame.I will be yours,you will be mine,and we will be one...hope to hear from u soon,take care..

Hi Friend,How are you doing?I will like to know you more better than this if you dont mind feel free to ask me anything you feel like to know about me and I will tell you all about me,I'm new to this dating online stuff I dont come on this site much you can write me on my personal email address let share some pictures chat on yahoo messenger if you have one looking for true love someone to fall in love with someone to call my best friend.this my email address write me there okay, [email protected]...I wait your reply back to me soon,Take care..Mark..

I will like to know more about you and be your good friend feel free to ask me anything you feel like to know about me,tell me more about you everything about yourself..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211917 by scooby101 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:07 am
Passion is a real word from the heart and I believe so much in it because it involves so many feelings,while I found your profile on this site..I am someone who really enjoys laughter and smiles on a woman because that's the best make up she can ever put on that make her beautiful..I felt attracted to you and really like your picture you are beautiful and sexy..If it is meant to be,our hearts will find each other when we meet.And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls.Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame.I will be yours,you will be mine,and we will be one...hope to hear from you soon,take care..Mark..

Hi Friend,How are you doing?I will like to know you more better than this if you dont mind feel free to ask me anything you feel like to know about me and I will tell you all about me,I'm new to this dating online stuff I dont come on this site much you can write me on my personal email address let share some pictures chat on yahoo messenger if you have one looking for true love someone to fall in love with someone to call my best friend.this my email address write me there okay, [email protected]...I wait your reply back to me soon,Take care..Mark..
#212663 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:08 am
I add you and email you I will like to know more about you and be your good friend tell me more about you baby..
#213023 by scooby101 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:21 am
Hi Friend,How are you doing?Hope you are good I will like to know more about you and be your good friend,tell me more about you

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 46.16.37.230
Organization: Anchorfree
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#213572 by scooby101 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:10 am
Hi Sweetie,Thank your your reply back to me soon..I feel so good to read from you I want you to know that we have alot of things in common all we just need for now is good communication makes us more closer to each other than this,I live alone in my house with my dog max since have been divorce over 5years now since then have been praying and waiting for the right woman to love me and be loved by me someone to call my best friend someone I can trust and give my heart too..I work as a professional building contractor I love my work that is the only thing that makes me busy for now I have a son that live with his mom his just 16years old,I'm new on that site just said I should give it a try and see if I can meet the right woman for me the only woman I will give my heart too..I write to you on that site thru my heart direction my heart told me you are a good woman so I will like to know you more better than this be your friend first see if we have things in common more than what I think,feel free to ask me anything you feel like to know about me and I will tell you all about myself I'm real and honest God fearing man Good Christian all I want is to fall in love with the right woman that will love me for real not play games with my heart..I wait your reply back to me soon,Take care..Mark..
#214014 by scooby101 Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:26 am
Hi Love,How are you doing?Thank you for your reply back to me soon I want you to know that I write to you thru my heart on that site I knew you are real and honest my heart keep saying mail her when I saw your profile and picture,I want you to know that we have alot of things in common all we need for now is good communication read email from each other everyday and night makes us more closer to each other..I want you to know that since the day I met you all my thought is about you thinking of you makes me happy and feel so good inside of me I want to know you more better than this meet you finally in person,I want to fall in love with you sound like the type of woman have been praying and waiting to meet all this while I believe everything happen for a reason but you are the reason that makes me happy for now I want to meet you get to know you more better than this and be your good friend I want to be the man to love you and be loved by you...I'm real and honest man God fearing man I'm not here to waste my time or play games I'm here to meet the right woman for real someone I can share the rest of my life with someone I can trust with my heart are you the one?from your words you sound like you are the woman for me,feel free to ask me anything you feel like to know I will tell you everything about me I'm open book..I wait your reply back to me soon,Take care..Mark..
#214335 by scooby101 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 am
Hi Sweetheart,Thank you so much for your reply back to me soon..I want you to know that same thing here all my thought is about you I cant wait to meet you soon get to know you more better than this in person,I never thought I can meet you on that site you sound so good to me since the first day I write to you I knew you are the right woman for me someone to love me and be loved by me someone to call my best forever..I dont know how to explain my feelings to you in words but I want you to know that am real and honest man I mean all my words to you I'm man of my words God fearing man all I want is to fall in love with you get to meet you finally in person,sweetie I will like to hear your sweet voice on phone if you dont mind me to call you talking to you on phone will be great what do you think babe..I wait your reply back to soon,Take care..Mark...

#214626 by scooby101 Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:47 am
Hi Sweetheart,How are you doing?I miss you so much babe I want you to know that I want same desire to meet you finally in person get to know you more better than this,you make me so much happy also I want you to know that you are the right woman for me the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with loving you and be there for you the only woman to put smile on my face and love me for real..Sweetheart I will love to talk to you on phone if you dont mind I will love to hear your sweet voice on phone,I want to feel how you sound I know you will sound sweet and sexy just need to chat on phone a little bit if you dont mind to talk on phone...I wait your reply back to me soon,Take care..Mark..
#214730 by scooby101 Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 am
Give me your number so we can talk on phone I will love to hear your sweet voice on phone okay..

Hi sweetie,how are you doing babe?I will call you tomorrow I really cant wait to hear your sweet voice on phone I dont know the time different from south african to where you live I will like to know the time different so I can call you when you are not at work love,I want you to know that all my thought is about you thinking of you makes me so much happy love.all I want is to meet you soon finally in person loving you and be there to take good care of you,I want you to know that you are the woman I want you make me fall in love with you all I want is to meet you soon babe..I wait your reply back to me soon,take care..Mark..
#215059 by scooby101 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 am
Hi love,im sorry I do not call yesterday cant get international calling cards but I got today so I will txt you first so you know my number and txt me back to tell me if I can call you or not love.i want you to know that you make me fall in love with you im so much in love with you all I want is to meet you soon in person I know in few days,I think about you more than anything I pray for you everyday and night more than I pray for myself love I wish you can see my heart knows how much I love you and really care alot about you..I want to meet you soon kiss you for real look into your eyes telling you how much I love you babe,you are the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with loving you and be there for you...I wait your reply back to me soon,take care..Mark...
#215241 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 am
Hi love,how are you doing? I feel so good reading from you makes me feel so good,all my thought was about you all days and night try to call you yesterday but your number was not going thru I was so worried feel so good to hear from you now knows you are alright babe I want you to know that I miss you more love.cant wait to meet you soon finally in person loving you and be there for you all I want is to spend the rest of my life with you loving you and be there for you,I cant wait to look into your eyes love I want to hold you closer to my arms loving you forever babe I want to be the only man for you love you and always make you happy and be there for you babe.i wait your reply back to me soon,take care..Mark..
#216018 by scooby101 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:06 am
Hi Sweetie,How are you doing?it been a while I hear from you hope you are good,sorry have been busy with my contract here that why I cant call you I want you to know that I miss you so much babe thinking of you makes my heart beat so fast,I cant wait to meet you finally in person get to know you more better than this and be your good friend all we need is good communication makes us more closer sweetie..I wait your reply back to me soon,Take care..Mark..
#216335 by scooby101 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:42 am
Hi love,sorry I did not write to you all this while been busy with always come back late that why..I miss you so much all my thought is about you thinking of you makes me happy and put smile on my face, I cant wait to meet you finally in person loving you and be there for you tell me what I can do that will always make you happy and smile sweetie..