Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213246 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447010046509

Barrister Alan Wilford And Associates.
33 Catherine Place,
London SW1E 6DY.
United Kingdom.

Attention,

I once again i try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.
I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email
address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Rims Hillard made
you a beneficiary in his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million
Dollars($30,000.000.00 US Dollars) to you in the Codicil and last
testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and
true.Being a widely traveled man, he said he met you sometime in
past. Mr. Rims Hillard until his
death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the
Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers.
He was a very dedicated man who loved to give out aids to the poor,hungry
and needy. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time.
Late Mr. Rims Hillard died on the 13th day of December,2011 at the of 75 years,
and his WILL is now ready for execution after 3 years and thorough investigations.

According to him, this money is to support your humanitarian/medical
activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please
if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon
as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in
no distant time.
I await your prompt response and please keep this very discrete and to
yourself until the transfer of the funds to you is finalized.
Yours in Service,
Barrister Alan Wilford.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213247 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 am
From Barrister Alan Wilford - [email protected]

Barrister Alan Wilford And Associates
33 Catherine Place,
London SW1E 6DY.
United Kingdom.

Dear XXX,

Attached here is the Original Copies of the WILL Certificate and the Deposit certificate of the WILL, willed to you by Late Eng. Mr. Rims Hillard.
You are to carefully download it and see for your self. And here is the Bank contact where your FUNDS is deposited:

BANK NAME: LONDON SCOTTISH BANK LONDON UK.

E-mail: [email protected]

Phone Number +44-7010-0465-09.

PERSON IN CHARGE MR. SILVER JOHNSON.

You are advised to contact the Bank where your inherited funds is deposited with your WILL DOCUMENTS and ask them that you have been directed to them by Barrister Alan Wilford, and that you request that the amount Willed to you by Eng. Mr. Rims Hillard. be transferred to you as instructed. Please keep me updated in any progress with the funds transfer and always forward me all that the bank is telling or asking you.
Regards,
Barrister Alan Wilford.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213286 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:36 am
From SCOTTISH BANK - [email protected]

Welcome to London Scottish Bank London.
Address: 1, Green Portland Street, London W1W 6QN,United Kingdom (UK).

Phone Number +447010046509.
Attention Our Valuable Customer: XXX,

This is to inform you we got a message from Barrister Alan Wilford regarding your inheritance funds which was deposited here in London Scottish Bank London by Late Engineer Rims Hillard, draft upon your name has his beneficiary of $30,000.000.00 (Thirty Million US Dollars) with the valid documents as a proof of legitimacy. To this end, you have been cleared and approved payment of the sum of $30, 000.000.00 US Dollars (Thirty Million US Dollars) to be transferring to you with our online Telegram wire funds transfer system per the instruction of Late Engineer Rims Hillard and his Legal Adviser Barrister Alan Wilford. We have verified your WILL documents sent to us by you and Barrister Alan Wilford Congratulation!!! You are the rightful person.

You are advise to filled the form attached below with your personal Bank details you wish the funds to be transferred into as soon as we get your Bank details information s from you we will create Online Log-in User name and Password for you to start transferring the Thirty Million Dollars ($30, 000.000.00 US Dollars) into your personal bank account yourself within 72 hours. Your urgent responds is needed.

Best Regards,
Mr. Silver Johnson.
On line Transfer Manager,
London Scottish Bank London, United Kingdom.

#213564 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:28 am
From SCOTTISH BANK - [email protected]

Welcome to London Scottish Bank London.
Address: 1, Green Portland Street, London W1W 6QN,United Kingdom (UK).

Phone Number +447010046509.

Attention Our Valuable Customer: XXX,

Your bank account details is received, Be aware that your funds is ready for transfer to this end, you are required to pay the fees of £750 GBP for both Transfer, Activation and setup of your Bank Account with us.

When your Account is fully setup, we will send your account User Name and Pin Codes number to access your Account directly from your Personal Computer (PC) right there in your house/home from the secured section of our website www.londscottish.com/main/login.php copy and past the website on another browser to enable you performs On line Transfer of your funds to your personal Bank Account in your country.

Once setup is completed your Account will have an available balance of Thirty Million, Dollars ($30,000.000.00 US Dollars) as initial deposit. The Maximum transfer possible per a day is Ten Million Dollars $10,0000.000.00USD Dollars which will take you 72 hours which is three days (3 days) to transfer the Thirty Million, Dollars ($30,000.000.00 US Dollars) into your personal Bank Account.

NOTE: That you are not required to paying for our service because Late Eng. Rims Hillard has paid for our service before he died. You are paying for the Transfer, Activation and Setup of your Bank Account with us. So, as soon as you get back to us, i will send you the Details/information's which you are to send the £750 GBP through Money Gram Money Transfer outlet nearest to you to speed up the funds transfer to you. Wait soonest to hear from you.
Best Regards.

conference/sporting mages
Mr. Silver Johnson.
Online Transfer Manager.

#213586 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:25 am
You are paying the fees for we to activate and set up your account with us and it can not be deducted from the 30,000,000.00US Dollars because there are an insurance covery the funds that no one else should tempered with the money not until it has been fully transferred to the beneficiary which is you. So, let me know if i am to send you the receiver information for you to send the 750GBP to through Money Gram Money Transfer. I wait soonest to hear from you.

#213604 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:28 am
Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of your message, here is the receiver information which you are to send 750GBP to through Money-Gram money transferred outlet nearest to you.

RECEIVER DETAILS:

Receiver First Name: Silver
Receiver Last Name: Johnson
Receiver Address:1, Green Portland Street, London W1W 6QN,United Kingdom (UK).
Text Question: Sunny
Answer: Day.

NOTE: That you are advise to send me the information as they appear in Money-Gram money transfer slip such as:

Sender First Name:
Sender Last Name:
Sender Address:
Reference Number:
Amount Sent:

I wait soonest to have the payment details from you soonest, immediately the fees is received you will have you user name and pin code password send to you to get your money transferred which will take you just three days to have your complete Thirty Million USD 30,000,000.00USD in your bank account.

Best Regards,

Mr. Silver Johnson.

#213696 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:32 am
Dear XXX,

Your message is well received, to this end i will like to inform you that you are advise to use Money Gram Money Transfer Service because that is the fastest means to received money from abroad, in this case because we are in position to transferred your money urgently you have to use Money Gram Money Transfer Services to speed up the funds transfer to you because bank to bank transfer will take some days to get reflected in our bank account so due to urgent transfer of your money to you be kindly advise to use Money Gram Money Transfer today and send the 750GBP to that receiver details i provide for you. Mind you that your account is ready to be activated and set up once we got the 750GBP payment information from you today and you will get your money transfer today and get done with it in the next 2 days. I wait soonest to have the payment information from you this morning.

Best Regards,
Mr. Silver Johnson.