Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#212626 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 pm
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hi XXX, I am happy going through your profile and you seem to be a nice person. My name is Madiha Twi, am a movie director and i live alone with my little daughter Jessie in London. I will be needing your services to take care of Jessie so please write an email at: [email protected], if interested so we can chat privately and get to know more about ourselves. It will be much easier for us to communicate through email so i can tell you more about your duties, working hours and payments. Hopefully i will be expecting to hear from you Take care and God bless... Best regards, Mrs. Madiha

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212827 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:02 am
Am really glad to hear from you and i hope you had a wonderful night. When i read your profile, i knew i had found someone suitable for my daughter and i have not had any au pair before. I have decided to employ you because you seem to be nice and i can only hope that you don't disappoint my family. It does not matter how experienced you are, all i need is an honest, peaceful and a loving Au pair to take care of Jessie. I will like you to send your CV / Resume to me through email so i can view it, know more about you, your life experiences and also keep a copy of it for legal sake.

I will tell you little more about myself, I live alone with my daughter and all i do is work and take care of her since my husband is late now. We are Christians and God fearing people. We are peaceful and also very happy family. I am a movie director and directs mostly passionate movies, sometimes i like comedy's too. I have love for kids and people around me, i try as much to make anyone around me smile always like i do to my little angel.

I will be needing your services as soon as you are ready to come and i will employ and pay for the services of an Immigrant solicitor / attorney from UK agency here in London who will process all your needed working documents in the UK and will send your document to you once it is approved with your flight ticket. I will also ask him to document a contract agreement between you and I to sign and agree on my terms just for legal purposes, future reference and also for a dated record which i hope you do understand?

As soon as i receive you CV / RESUME, i will tell you about your payments, duties, working hours and any other thing you need to know about your Job. You will also be allowed to attend an English class or language school of your choice at your spare time. My home is a peaceful and happy one, i assure you that you will enjoy your stay with us. I have also attached more pictures of my family so you can know us better because i am a sincere and very honest woman. Have a great day ahead. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Clara Madiha Twi

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212881 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:40 am
How are you doing today and hope you had a great night? I am writing to let you know that i have received your CV and photo and i promise i will study it and get back to you as soon as i can. I am very busy at work now so couldn't cannot go through it until i return home i will study it and write you. Jessie is very fine and she is doing great, i will send your regards to her. Greetings to your family

Best regards,
Clara Madiha

#213045 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:09 am
I have gone through your cv and am impressed. I really think i like your kind of person. Like i told you i live alone in my house with my daughter Jessie and i have a well furnished and arranged big room upstairs where you will stay. My address is 42 Sutherland Avenue, Maide Vale, W9 B2Q, London. I lost my husband when i was still pregnant and am sorry i don't want to talk about it because it brings me sad forgotten memories. Jessie is 8 months old now and she likes to play especially with toys. She likes toy airplanes and enjoys it most when someone dance or sing around her, she will just smile all the time. God has really blessed us and we are Christians so you are coming to stay with peaceful happy christian family but it doesn't matter your religion, all i need is a sincere, honest and caring Au Pair that i can trust. I will pay you 1200GBP as your monthly salary and also 100 GBP every week as your weekly incentives / allowances. I am paying you this amount because i really want you to take proper care of my daughter as she is all my Joy right now.

Your duty is to take care of Jessie including bathing her, feeding her, teaching and playing with her. You can also help me out in some little house work and also with the laundry. I can cook but if you want to help in the cooking its on your own terms. You will be working every week and rest weekends, and in every month you will have free days to yourself so you can rest. I have 3 cars and you are free to use 1 when ever you want to go out but that is if you can drive, and if you cannot i will hire someone to teach you. I am doing all these because i want you to be very comfortable in our home and also for you to enjoy your stay with us here in London. You will be staying with us for a minimum of 3 months or maximum of 12 months as you would want to stay and if am satisfied with your services i will retain you but that is on your terms. As soon as your traveling / working document is approved here in the UK and sent to you with your flight ticket, you can start work when ever that is convenient for you to arrive London.

I am a very caring and loving mother and also a good woman to the public. People come to me for advise and I love to make people happy and smile always. Most of the time i work so that my family can be very comfortable and won't lack anything, that is why i need you around so we all can live together in peace as one united happy family and i assure you a memorable moment with my family. I have already spoken to an Immigrant solicitor / Attorney from the UK agency and he has accepted to help us process your documents for your traveling to live and work here in the UK and i will pay him for the process and his services too. I have also told him to document a contract agreement between you and i which is for legal purpose and for a dated record. He has assured me the contract agreement will be ready within 48 hours and as soon as i receive it, i will sign and send a copy to you to read and sign if you agree with the terms and conditions stated on the contract. He assured me your documents will be processed here in the UK and sent to you when it is approved with your flight ticket. My skype is clara.mason5 so you can add me but am sorry i can't chat now until i reduce the work load i have with me and i hope you understand. Although i am very busy but i will try and keep in contact with you. I also want you to know that i stopped visiting the website after i found you because i don't want to get distracted by people sending me messages and indicating their interest to work for me because i have chosen you and i will advise you to also do the same if you really want to work for me, so you won't be distracted too.
I will do my best to keep in close contact with you. Have a wonderful day.

My regards to your family,
Clara Madiha

#213615 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 am
Good Morning,

Am sorry i couldn't contact you all this while because i was very sick and i was at the doctors hospital for 3 days now. I just got discharge yesterday yesterday and fully recovered now. I received the contract agreement from the lawyer this morning and i have signed and attached a copy of the contract agreement for you to read carefully and sign if you agree with the terms and conditions of my family.

I have already discussed with the lawyer and he said he can process your visa and working documents to the UK, so you are expected to return a copy after you have signed the contact agreement directly to the lawyer through his email: [email protected], His name is Jonathan Holt and he is to process all your needed working documents to the UK and will send them to you when it is approved with your flight ticket. So always keep in contact with the lawyer and return your signed copy of the contract to him through email: [email protected] as soon as you can so he can start immediately with the processing of your documents.

Am really very happy things are going on well and Clara and I will see you soon. As soon as you arrive to the UK, i will have time for myself and my job so am happy. This is my cell phone number +447045777807, feel free to always call me anytime you want to. Greetings to your family and see you soon...

Best regards,
Clara Madiha

Attached fake contract:

89 Princess Street Manchester M14HT London United Kingdom,

Tel: +44 705 382 4530

RELATING TO AN AU PAIR INVITATION AND

PLACEMENT SUBJECT TO THE BRITISH

AGREEMENT ON AU PAIR PLACEMENT ON 6TH

AUGUST 2014.

Dear XXX, I would like to offer you the position of an Au pair (House Keeping) in my family for a period of 2 months and could be reviewed on our agreement. The terms and conditions of your contract are as stated below:

WORKING HOURS:

You will be required to work for a maximum of 20- 25hours per week. Your weekends could be spent anywhere even with the family going out on tourism or outing.

ACCOMODATION:

You would have a private live in with private bathroom, toilet and bedroom. Your room would be furnished with a television set, an internet ready computer system and a fixed landline telephone by me but I would advise all rooms be kept clean.

SALARY AND BENEFITS:

You will be paid an amount of 1200GBP (One Thousand Two Hundred Great British Pounds) per month in arrears and also 100GBP (One Hundred Great British Pounds) as your weekly incentives / allowances. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time.

You will be allowed to go for English classes or any language school to improve your English and Knowledge

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Caring for my daughter, playing, creative hobbies, singing, walks, responsible, patient and also loving attitude towards my daughter. Helping me with daily household chores i.e. cleaning, tidying-up and laundry. Also help in preparing simple meals and to keep the house in order.

VACATION:

You will have 1week paid vacation after one month of work. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in advance.

DISCIPLINE:

There will never be any theft, drugs, drunkenness, child abuse or incompetence and any report of the above, let disciplinary actions be taken upon me by my employer.

AU PAIR TRAVEL COSTS:

Your travel costs both ways will be paid by me. I would send you your flight ticket or any ticket to which ever means you are coming from, immediately your working documents are complete.

MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS:

If the agreement has been concluded for an unspecified period, it may be terminated by either party with two weeks’ notice. Regardless of whether the period concerned is specified or not in the event of serious misconduct by one of the parties, the other party may immediately terminate the agreement. Either of the parties may also terminate the agreement with immediate effect if serious circumstances make such instant termination necessary.

Jonathan Holt
(Immigrant Solicitor)

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Clara Madiha Twi

I have read and agreed with the above terms and conditions.

Full Name: ...................................................................................

Date: ..........................................Signature: ...................................

#217777 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:47 am
How are you doing today?

Am so sorry for my late response lately, I have been very busy at work trying to finish up with the new movie we are directing. I went to see the lawyer this afternoon and i asked him why his email is not going through when you write him, he told me that is his office chambers email address 'central chambers' for clients they work with in London. This is his email other personal email address : [email protected], please write him with this new email so he can respond to you fast and remember to return your signed copy of the contract to him immediately. Have a lovely day

My regards to everyone,
Clara Madiha

#217831 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:15 am
From Jonathan Holt - [email protected]

Hello Au pair XXXX,

How are you doing?
I just received your signed document of the contract you have with my employer (Mrs Clara Madiha). I want to inform you that once i access it, i will send it to the Border Agency to approve it and get back to you soonest. I have been waiting for your copy of the signed contract and also at same time very busy processing your needed documents to the UK so i can submit to the agency for approval. You have to write me if you find anything confusing. Send me the scan copies of your international passport.

Note: I am going to apply for a National insurance number, a visa and your work scheme card for you. So make sure you send me your international passport as fast as you can so that their will not be much delay in processing your visa. All your documents will be processed here in UK and after that i will forward all your documents to you. You have to wait until i notify you on when to go to the British embassy in your country. All you have to do now is to wait until your application is approved by the UK BORDER AGENCY. Please send me scan copies of your passport immediately. Do have a nice weekend.

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor

#217897 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:05 am
Hello Au pair XXX,

I received your information and its a very good idea if your passport is already with the authority in your country for the application of your exit visa. You don't need to pass my details to your authorities because am not working with them rather i am working with the United Kingdom Border Agency, so i will advise you let them do their job. I must also remind you that your employer 'Mrs Clara Madiha' paid me for my services to process all your traveling and working documents to the UK and also to process your visa here in the UK that is why i told you in my first email that am going to apply for a work scheme card and also your visa so you don't have to spend any money in your country. Immediately your documents are stamped and approved by the UK border agency, i will notify you on when to go to your embassy / authorities but before then please keep your application with the UK agency confidential and let me do my job until your documents are ready soon. I am almost done with your documents, all i need now is something that can identity you as real citizen of your country so i can compel all the documents and forward to the agency for approval, so if you have an identity card you can also scan and send that to me asap. I will use it to compel and submit your documents when your exit visa is approved in your country and your passport is returned to you within 2 weeks, you can forward back to me. I just don't want that to be any delay in our part as your employer instructed me to do all my best to make sure your documents are approved and you get here soonest. So am doing all my best to keep my words. Have a nice weekend

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor

#218003 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 am
Okay. Scan a copy of your passport photograph and send to me. I also need more details about you.

1) Your full names
2) Your mothers middle name
3) Your date of birth
4) Your Nationality

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor

#218004 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:44 am
My greetings to everyone and i hope you all are enjoying the weekend . I was at work early today but closed early to spend little time with my family because my grandma came to spend the weekend with us. I had to take the family and Monica's to the park to look around. Really it was fun and i attach some pictures for you to see. Jessie is really growing so healthy and making me very proud mom.
I told grandma about you and she is very happy you are coming, am sure she'll like you. My regards to your family and friends. Please tell them you will be fine staying with us and also well taking care of, we will live together as one happy family. Enjoy your weekend and i will keep in contact. Good night

Best regards,
Clara Madiha

Image Image Image Image

#218203 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:01 am
Hello Au pair XXX,

I received the information and passport photograph you sent to me. I want to inform you that your employer has paid for the processing of your documents and i am still doing that at the moment. When am done maybe by tomorrow, i will forward all documents to the UK border agency for stamping and approval. Once it is approved by the agency, you don't have any problems because all your application / document will be complete and ready, i will send them to you immediately. Do have a nice day

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor

#218410 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:55 pm
Hello Au Pair XXX,

How are you doing? I want to inform you that i have compelled your documents and it has been submitted to the agency for approval. The agency will have to go through it before it is approved. I Just spoke to your employer (Mrs. Clara Madiha) and i assure you that i will do all i can to make sure there won't be any delay in the approval of your documents. So lets wait and hope the UK agency revert back to us soon with news. I will keep you updated. Do have a nice day

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor

#218581 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:00 am
Hi Dear,

How have you been?
Hope you enjoyed your weekend because i had fun. I spoke with Barr. Jonathan today and am glad to know your documents have been submitted to the agency for approval. So we have to pray that the agency approves it soon so we can discuss about your arrival. I also paid some workers today to fix and tidy everything in your new room. Your room is well furnished and i put a double bed in case you have friends who want to come over at times, it also has a little sitting room and kitchen because its a very big room. I want you to be very comfortable in my house and have your own privacy. Pictures of your new room is attached in this email. Good night

Best regards,
Clara Madiha

#218693 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:38 pm
Hello Au pair XXX,

I believe you are getting prepared for your travel. I received an email from the agency and am happy to inform you that your documents have been accessed and ready to be stamped and approved. Apart from sponsorship from your host family Mrs Mason, workers in Social Service Category (i.e Au pair, Babysitter, Nanny) coming to live and work in the UK for at least 2 months are mandated to have a minimum of £680 , which is the stipulated financial requirement/basic applicant insurance allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK. You must be able to demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure Au pairs financially. The mandatory insurance allowance for is £680GBP. National Insurance process is for the security and well being of the applicant and is mandatory. So ensure you make the deposit as soon as possible so that i can go and conclude your documentations.

You are to send any member of your family, friend or anybody you choose to be aware of your traveling to go to the nearest Western union/ Money gram outlet or shop and make a deposit of 680 pounds with your name as the receiver here in London . The sender can be anyone you choose maybe your family member or friend and the receiver name shall be your name to ensure you are financially capable and have little money for your upkeep when you arrive until you earn your first salary from your employer. You must make sure the sender's names (name of family member or friend) is totally different names from receiver's name (your name) so there won't be any clash of names and any difficulties in the verification of your financial insurance deposit because the agency must ensure your full names as the receiver of the fund and only you will have access to withdraw back your money when you arrive London as it is deposit in your name as the receiver. He/she is to make the deposit with the following information:

Sender's name- name of your family or friend (Translated in English)
Receiver's name- must be your name (XXX)
Location- London UK.

Note: All name must be translated in English and this deposit is your financial insurance/security deposit and also the money you will use before you receive your first incentive from your host family, that is why you were told to make the deposit with your name as the receiver here in UK. Without your financial insurance deposit to ensure you have little support of your own to work and live here in the UK,the agency will not approve your applications, ensure you make this deposit as soon as possible and send the slip to the agency or your employer (Mrs. Mason) for verification and approval. Notify me when you are done so that i can go to the agency and sign the necessary files. I shall discuss your arrival date after your verification and approval and also send you all your files including your ticket. Have a nice day.

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor
+447053824530

#218695 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:44 pm
From UK Border Agency - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

DEAR APPLICANT, YOUR DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN ACCESSED AND YOUR IMMIGRATION FINANCIAL INSURANCE CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN ATTACHED IN THIS EMAIL. SO READ CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT YOUR IMMIGRATION FINANCIAL INSURANCE DEPOSIT SLIP WITHIN 24 HOURS SO AS TO STAMP AND ENDORSE YOUR DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY

YOURS IN SERVICE,
UK BORDER AGENCY,
2 MARSHAM STREET LONDON,
SW1P 4DF
UNITED KINGDOM.

Attached is a document asking for the same $680 as the mail from the fake lawyer.