Room for Rent and other rental scams
#21376 by Michelle Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:45 am
Kate Morgan ([email protected])

"Thanks for your Reply to my Mail,This is absolutely good and lovely,I am ok with all your terms and condition also with your move in pr ice plus deposit And am willing to pay in advance upon my arrival... I am Kate Morgan and I'm 30 years old,white Christian female who is responsible, considerate, I am a quiet person and ca n get along well with any body.. I like to laugh and make others laugh, I like to be social as well as have time to soak up the peace and quiet but I do like to watch movies now and then..... Am a wonderful type who's kind, considerate, caring and have great senses of humor and I'm feel confident you would like me as well I'm up for some dinner parties and get-togethers, but am not looking for parties or partiers. I have lived in roommate situations for many years so I feel like I know how to be a good roommate.........
The payment will be made to you in form of a Cashier's Check,Or Money Order in advance payment ahead my arrival because the funds is for my last payment on the last contract i did, So as soon as you get the check i want you to deduct the deposit from it then get the remaining funds sent to my flight agent so that he can use it to book my flight back to the state,so please i will really want you to pleas let me keep my trust in you. please i would really be happy if you can help me out in this..... so please i want you to get back to me with your fullname, address and phone # so that my client can get the check to you Soon......
Please get back to me immediately....
Kate Morgan..

Advertisement