Information on romance scams and scammers.
#213714 by scooby101 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:49 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/ericmiller47

About Me

My Name is Eric Miller,I am 49 yrs old and am single Dad and ready to mingle with someone loving, honest, caring and someone i can be always be 100% be proud to love and trust with all my heart, body and soul.. I do believe a good relationship as to base on love and Trust and am ready and looking for my Soul Mate... Are you out there ?? Lets find out....... Contact me if you are right woman for me and lets build a new Love and see what the future holds for us.. If you are a wrong Woman,I am not here or you, But if you are interested in getting to know me, here is where you can find me :- I wait to hear from the Right woman for me... God Bless !!

Hello, Nice profile you got and would like to get to know you better.. My name is Eric Miller and you ? Pls write back
Eric.
Last edited by scooby101 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#213715 by scooby101 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:49 am
Hello XXXXXX,

Thanks for the message and I am so glad to hear from you and would really like to get to know you more better... My name is Eric Miller and am a single Dad with only child and am on the site looking for a long last relationship with someone honest, loving, caring and someone i can love and trust with all my heart, but as to get started with friendship first and see where it leads too.. So what are you also looking for on here too... Pls write back............... Eric

Hello XXXXXX,

Thanks for the compliment and Its my pleasure meeting you and would love to get to know u better.. i don't come on here that much and how about communicating through our email ? i have yahoo email and you ? if u have, send it to me so i can message you there and we can communicate through there.. Eric..
#213928 by scooby101 Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 am
How are you doing ? This is Eric Miller from fishmeet... I just want to write a short note to confirm with the email you left on the site..... Kindly let me know if you got this....

I will be waiting to hear from you,
Eric...

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 72.46.139.234
Organization: Versaweb, Llc
City: Las Vegas
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#214333 by scooby101 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 am
Hello XXXXX,

Thanks for getting back to me and i really appreciate to read back from you... My name is Eric Miller and am a single dad with only child.. I am looking for a long last relationship with someone loving, honest,caring and a woman i can

love and trust with all my heart, body and soul... Pls tell me more about you and what you are looking for on the site ?

I wait to hear from you again,

Eric...
#214628 by scooby101 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:14 am
Hello XXXXXX,

How are you doing and thanks for replying....Actually i was about leaving to get some stuffs at the grocery store when i got your mail,My name is Eric Miller and am 49 yrs old and single with only child name Melissa.. .. I am from Charleston SC but am presently in Canada.. I work in Bricks Builder's and am into Real Estate/Construction and am here on a something very important and will be coming back to state soon..I am on the site seeking for a long last relationship... I just wanna tell you something and qualities of what i seek in a woman, i know you might not have all the qualities, but I'm sure you do have few of the qualities, what I am looking for is someone who will get to know me,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge her soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge her heart with mine and that will be marriage....And then we will get to live together .I am single and I am looking for someone who understands love and know what love is.Someone who is not ready to play with my heart.Someone who will value my heart and life when i give her my heart.Because i am the type who gives his heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship.And this has been my believe that relationship is built on trust ,honesty ,faithfulness and love.Also passion,caring for one another,the ability to compromise and grow.That is what i call true love.And this include being there for each other through thick and think ,in good times and in bad times.willing to share your last penny to save your partners life in a dying situation .True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special.To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love."To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.I promise to make my one and only the most happiest Woman on earth if only she is willing to accept me as part of her.I will be there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling. I will love her just the way she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in.isnd what I have known and believed all this while is that Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.I am ever willing to do anything to have my true love forever and sail to the end of the sea with her.I promised to be the an of her dreams because I'm not going to let her down, I assure her my whole heart. I can't tell if that special person is you.But why don't you write me and let's find out what happens.I think this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me,please you're more than welcome to ask any question.hope to hear from you real soon.

Have a lovely day,
Eric..
#214984 by scooby101 Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:04 am
Hello XXXXX,

Thanks so much for your mail,I am a single Dad, A Man you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special woman God has sent to me,that i will be with from now till death do us part.I just need every thing i ever wanted in one woman only,am ready to spend both my day and night with that special woman.I'm my own man and I am comfortable with my own life.I'm good looking,gorgeous and respectful, well-spoken, and.I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. Nothing special about me.I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that woman needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever.I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy.I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first , but I guess when the time is right it will happen.I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them.Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it.Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in cooking, camping,. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have my woman by my side that I love and loves me.I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished.Friendship comes first for me.That is not to say I never get hurt because I do.I have been burnt so bad.My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them . If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Have a lovely weekend,
Eric..
#215062 by scooby101 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:02 am
Hello XXXXXX,

How are you doing ? How is the weather treating you? I hope you are having a good weekend? I like the way we communicate then and i can say i have been having you in my thought ever since then and i believe me sweetie, I want us to take this to the next level and believe me, You won't regret this sweetie... I would like to ask you some question and i would love you to answer them all..i can see serious you want us to take this far and am also ready for the long last relationship and i think you can be trusted on this as i have inform you all about my past and i don't want to get hurt in my life anymore..I know how to treat a lady utmost with respect i treat her like a queen.I would like you to answer some of my question as i do believe this would let us to get to know eachother

1.. What do you seek in relationship?

2..Do you have any kids?

3.. How long have you been single and what makes you single?

4..Do you want to have more Kids in future?

5..What have been your experience being single ?

6.How do you treat your Man ?

7..What do you do for a living?

8..Where do you see yourself in me in future?

9..Do you like public intimacy?

10..How long have you been single?

11..Does distance matters to you in relationship ?

I hope you answer this right and i just hope things work for us for good.. I am ready to devote my time for the right woman for me.. I do understand how distance but am ready to relocate to the right woman for me and i want to be loved and taking care of.. I hope things work for us.I will be looking forward to hear from you
#215382 by scooby101 Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:50 am
Hello Sweetie XXXXX,

How are you doing ? Glad to hear from you. Thank you for writing to me.

I believe in you. I know I will not regret being here. Despite the distance, i am not bother about that, I believe it will never be a barrier if the we both want the thing actually happens. I believe in people, and I wish to find someone who is sincere and not tell lies. I would like to love someone like you.

You can trust me. I never play with someone's feelings. Like I said, I know that when we are in a real relationship and i would like to answer the same question i ask you so you will know what am looking for as well...

1 .. What do you seek in relationship?

I believe a relationship should be complicity, trust, care, respect, and many other things that we already talked about earlier. I want to be loved and to love. I want to give myself body and soul without fear of getting hurt. I want to share joys and face the tough times together. I want a relationship based on dialogue and mutual respect. To love is to accept the other as he is. It adds a little bit of each. We are different people and I believe that each of us has much to add to each other. That's what I hope a relationship.

2 .. Do you have any kids?

I have a daughter and her name is Melissa and she's 7 years old.She live with me. And I love her very much.

3 .. How long have you been single and what makes you single?

I've been living alone for 3 years. i am single all because i caught her sleeping with my best friend and that's what makes me broker up with her .. was i right by my decision?

4 .. Do you want to have more Kids in future?

Not really, and its all depend on my right woman if she can its okay by me and if also she can't , All is well.

5 .. What have been your experience being single?

I don't like being single and that's more reason why am still looking and searching......... Loneliness is the bad part. Sometimes I come home and I would like someone was waiting for me. Sometimes I would be waiting for someone too.I have no problem living alone. But I am a romantic and I can not change that. So sometimes I feel sad and feel the need to have someone to love.

6.How do you treat your Woman?

With respect, affection and loyalty. My woman is everything to me. I try to cultivate an environment of peace and harmony, even if there are differences. Live with differences and learn to respect each other's individuality is an act of love.

7 .. What do you do for a living?

I am Civil Engineer and i worn in Bricks Builder's Construction Company and the Project Manager..

8 .. Where do you see yourself in me in future?

I imagine one calm and quiet life, next to someone I love and who loves me too.No matter how hard life is. No matter disorders and difficulties. No use a life of splendor was there to share with.I want a love. I want to lead a quieter life. I have many plans for the future.

9 .. Do you like public intimacy?

Depends. I think the moments of intimacy should be reserved. I'm not afraid to show my feelings and my desires. But when I'm with my right woman, this is my moment. This is our moment. And I want to get the best out of it. This is the time where I can be whatever I want.

10 .. How long have you been single?

Like I said I am alone more than 3 years.

11 .. Does distance matters to you in relationship?

I do not think the distance is a problem for a relationship. I do not think that will determine whether a relationship will work or not. If the relationship is based on trust and mutual respect, I see no problems. If there is true love and desire everything to go right, nothing can destroy it. I know that often makes you want to be close, kissing, touching and feeling each other. I think the touch is important because it formalizes the intimacy. But everything has its time. Patience is the key word.

I hope I have answered this clearly. It is not easy to express the feeling,but it's very important so we can learn more about each other

I really appreciate the way we are communicating and i really want us to take this far and i have no doubt things will work for good for us..

I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a lovely day and remember i care

Eric....
#215853 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:59 am
Hello XXXXX,

How are you doing ? How is the weather treating and i hope you are doing good ? I want you to know that i got your email and it really makes my day and i have nothing tell you but to let you know i have been thinking about you here alot and wishing am right there with you.... You have lighten up my life with happiness and you make me trust and find it very easy to appreciate and adore you.... I have been looking for such loving and open minded woman like you all my life and i want to promise that you will always be in my heart.....i want you to know that nothing could ever be as wonderful as the love and feelings you have given me... You really mean alot to me and i promise to be your perfect man ...Though i may not be 100% perfect, but i promise to always be your best and i also promise that no else would never come close to my heart but only you.... Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you which always make me feel so great having you now....You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing...Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams...I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me cos i am deeply feeling so great and special to have someone like you in my life... You re hopes and dream come true babe. Nobody has ever made me feel like the way you make me feel and that is such a crazy feeling. It feels like I just want to grab you and be in your arms forever and forever and never let go. I want to kiss your lips and never end - just keep going.. it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing that you have came into my life and all I know is that I want to be with you!!! I am deeply in love with you and i just hope you don't break my heart as time goes on... You are so sweet to my heart and i will forever be your Man !!! I promise.

I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest

Take care and always remember i care about you

Your's Eric...
#216346 by scooby101 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:58 am
Good Morning Love,

How are you doing and how is everything going with you? I am so happy to hear from you as your email seems to brighting my day.. I have been missing and thinking alot about you and i just can't wait till the day we will together real soon so we can be together and have a lovely life together... I am really thinking about you alot you are always in my thought... I know we are far away from each other but i want you to know we are meant for each other and i promise i will always Love you with all my heart, body and soul... You mean everything to me and i just can't wait to have you in my arms and cuddle you all through the night,kissing you all over your body and we can make sweet scene Love....... I really care so much about you and i hate not having you with me Right now... I deeply Love and adore you and to let you know, I have my heart sealed for you and your love and feelings inside my keeps growing everyday for you.. XXXXX, I want to let you know
this that?? I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, BODY AND SOUL and i promise to always do forever......... You know that My Love, I would love for us to always communicate through the yahoo messenger so we can always chatt together as i hate missing and not talking to you everyday.... Please send me your cell phone number so i can reach you and we can talk on the phone so i can hear your lovely voice........... You mean everything to me and i am ready to be your one and only Husband.......I Love you with every beat of my heart Honey....... You make me so special and i love and appreciate that you made me your Husband to be and i promise to Love you and make you a proud Wife......... Please Honey, let's always communicate through yahoo messenger and send me more of your pics as i would love to always see your face.........I promise to take very good care of you and we will have an amazing Life together and grow old together....My heart long for you and only you
only...... I promise no one will ever take your place in my heart, body and soul and i will always Love and adore you till forever.....I am so worried about the long distance between us and that's more reason why i said we should always keep up our communication everyday so we can always make plan together cos i want us to meet real soon.........I am Overwhelmingly In Love with you and i want this to last forever...I love and always thinking about you with every best of you my heart and i want to spend the rest of my life with you....Pls send me the phone number and as well as your new pics so i can have it save and always look at it everytime Ok ?? Let's also work on how we will be meeting online so we can always chatt............ You make me feel like I have never felt before..Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling.
Your love gives me hope that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. I love you because you bring out the best in me...You are simply irresistible. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I know you are intelligent, because you were smart enough to fall in love with me...You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that I LOVE YOU!!!!! I want the world to know how I love you and how much you mean to me. ...Every day my love for you grows and it gets stronger and stronger. It's such an overwhelming feeling to be this much in love..You have truly made me the happiest man on earth... I Love You with all my heart, body and soul...

Sweetheart,it's hard for me to leave now but i have to go and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest
Pls always remember i am here for you and thinking about you always
Pls always remember I Love You with all my heart, body and soul

Your's Sweetheart,
#216480 by scooby101 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:45 am
Hey Honey,

Thanks for the email and it's so nice to hear from you... I ask you to send me your cell phone number and also let's meet on yahoo messenger and you never send me the phone number... Why is it like that ? Let me know

Eric..
#217035 by scooby101 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:52 am
Good Day Sweetheart,

How are you doing and how are you doing at work ? I want you to know that i have been having you alot in my thought and i couldn't stop thinking about you.... I am so thankful and blessed that you appreciate me as much as I adore you, and that you made me your man...You're my sunshine on a cloudy day, my warmth in the cold. You turn my frown upside-down. I'm lost without you and I just want us to be together. You're so special to me. I appreciate you with all of my heart.

XXXXX,You set my heart on fire with just a glance. You don't know how my heart skips a beat when i think of having you in my life, how your very words makes my insides feel out of place. Sometimes I wish I could just jump into the computer and run into your arms. I don't know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy.True love is about the other person, it's not about yourself. I am willing to let you go where you want, but I hope that eventually you choose me..... Your feelings gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I think of you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.I promise to be your one and only Man and i also promise no one will ever take your place in my heart... I love and adore you with all my heart, body and soul and i promise to love you forever... I just want to write you this short note to let you know how am feeling right here for you...

I will be looking forward to hear from you
Your's,
Eric
#217542 by scooby101 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:55 am
Hey Sweetheart,

How are u doing and i am so glad to read from you and i have been thinking alot about and i just can't stop thinking about you. I know how deep we love and adore eachother and i have always been looking for such love and understand woman like in my life and i just thank GOD i have you in my Life....In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be..."I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side.I want to be the one and only Man in your life as you want me too and i also promise to love and always be there when ever you needed me and i will always love and adore you....

XXXXX, Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better. The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world....I grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever. I Love you...I want us to have an amazing life together and we will grow old together and do all the best thing in life...You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just
how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you...No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity. Thank you babe for having me in your life and i will always love and protect you...Your love in my heart will always be safe and will never trade your love away...

Honey, i have to go now and will be waiting to read from you soones
Take care and remember i Care and adore you
Your's Man