Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#213825 by rara0311 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:18 pm
Would not recommend anybody to shop for a dog on oodle.. nothing but spammers saying they have dogs and they ain't out to get your money that's all lies. To know they not spamming you ask to travel where they at and if they hang up that was a spam.
The email my spammers was using was [email protected]
if you get email like this its a spam :
Hello,

What a pleasure to read from you with regards to my English Mastiff pups. We still got three available. They are well raised Champion Sired. They all have a very lovable disposition and comes with full AKC registration litter papers,up to date Vet records and Health Guarantee. They are also raised for loving,potty trained,playful with kids and other home pets,very good companion and needs a lots of attention , love and affection. They are 10 weeks presently And I'm really in need of a very good home for them. Before giving out any of my puppies to any home I will need to know the following from you.

(1)  Have you any pet-care experience ? 
(2)  Where are you located ? 
(3)  When are you ready for a puppy ? 
(4)  Are you interested in the male or the female or all ?

The reason is that, they are ready to go now. Sorry for all this questions (I mean no offense) but just that I really need a very loving home for them. I am giving away this Puppies due to the fact that I picked up a new job as a cook in a crew ship, so i practically won't be around to look after them. I will be giving them to you for $250 each. I am not out to make money from them since they are just like my own children, my main concern is to give them the best. Hope to read from you if this is okay with you. I call them Coby (male), Leny (female) and Kiki (female).

Thanks, look forward to read from you again .

Best Regards
Daniel
Good luck trying not to get spamed!
Advertisement