Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#213975 by ethannathan05 Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:13 pm
I looked online to buy a puppy in our local area and saw a listing for a boston pup. It ended up being from Virginia just posted in my state. these are the emails.

Hi ,
Thanks for the of interest to our Puppies and I apologies for the late reply to your mail. Our family takes great care to make sure all our puppies are very socialized with kids,friends and other home pets. we have just two puppies available and the Male is called ( Pride ) and Female is called (Bella ) .They are also very good at voice commands. We exercise regularly and take the puppies always for a walk! They are current on all their shots and they will be seen by our Veterinarian again before going to their new homes . These puppies are 09 weeks 4 days old. They are A.k.c registered and vet checked. They are purebred, All our puppies are raised in the same home and environment. We live in a small area in Richmond, VA with the puppies, we are giving them out for $380 each including the delivery fee okay because we just had our twin babies so we don't have enough time to spend with the puppies since I work in the army . But if you think getting over here to get the pups in person will be a little stressful, then we will have to arrange for the pups to be delivery at your home with the use of an animal delivery service. Attached to this mail are some recent photos of the only female we have available, Before we make up our mind to let you have this puppy , we will like you to promise use that you are going to provide a very lovely and caring forever home to to her, we will like to ask some few questions if you don't mind.

(i) Where are located??
(ii) Are you familiar with this kind of breed ?
(iii) Do you have a good environment for the puppies ?
(v) How soon do you want the puppy over ?

we are sorry for all the questions but i just need to know more information about the kind of home and environment the puppies will be going to. hope to read from you for recent pics

Kindest Regards
After I responded this is the second email I got:
Hi ,
Thanks for the of interest to our Puppies and I apologies for the late reply to your mail. Our family takes great care to make sure all our puppies are very socialized with kids,friends and other home pets. we have just two puppies available and the Male is called ( Pride ) and Female is called (Bella ) .They are also very good at voice commands. We exercise regularly and take the puppies always for a walk! They are current on all their shots and they will be seen by our Veterinarian again before going to their new homes . These puppies are 09 weeks 4 days old. They are A.k.c registered and vet checked. They are purebred, All our puppies are raised in the same home and environment. We live in a small area in Richmond, VA with the puppies, we are giving them out for $380 each including the delivery fee okay because we just had our twin babies so we don't have enough time to spend with the puppies since I work in the army . But if you think getting over here to get the pups in person will be a little stressful, then we will have to arrange for the pups to be delivery at your home with the use of an animal delivery service. Attached to this mail are some recent photos of the only female we have available, Before we make up our mind to let you have this puppy , we will like you to promise use that you are going to provide a very lovely and caring forever home to to her, we will like to ask some few questions if you don't mind.

(i) Where are located??
(ii) Are you familiar with this kind of breed ?
(iii) Do you have a good environment for the puppies ?
(v) How soon do you want the puppy over ?

we are sorry for all the questions but i just need to know more information about the kind of home and environment the puppies will be going to. hope to read from you for recent pics

Kindest Regards
I then responded to answer those questions next email:
We are very happy to read again from you so soon. we are sure you
are going to loves and spoil her with love ,cuddle , attention and
provide her with all her needs. We need this puppy to go into a lovely
and caring and a forever home. firstly let me tell you about her, She
is vet checked and vaccinated and have all health records till date
and all papers. So we are giving her to a good home and for ever
home. She is very sensitive and possesses the following qualities:

-She is home Trained and Potty.
-She is does not bark a lot.
-She eat 2 times daily .
-She is socialized with kids and other household pets
-She is a portable baby.
-She is to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
-She loves to be kissed .
-She is gets angry when you shout at her, so don't do that.

She will be coming with all details of vaccination , de-wormed, Akc
Registration Papaers and microchip. we have made up our mine to let
this baby into your home, and as you have promised us that the puppy
will be well look after and you guys will keep us up dated with
monthly pictures so we can know how the puppy is doing with you .Since
you guys are not so close to us , we shall use the Pet Delivery
Carrier and they will get the her delivered at your home address that
you will provide to us again . Also we shall require all your details
to do the change of ownership papers and arrange for the delivery as
well, and the details are as follows:

* Your Names..........................
* Home Address........................
* Zip Code...........................
* City................................
* LandLine...........................
* Mobile Line.........................
* Nearest Airport ....................

As soon as we have the details, we shall prepare the change of
ownership papers before we do the delivery registration with the
Carrier. Do get back to us with the details so we can prepare the
change of ownership papers and do the delivery registration with the
Carrier. please also note that it will cost you $450 for her including
the delivery and you will be making the payment directly and upfront
to the delivery agency so that they can activate Bella's flight ticket
before proceeding with the delivery over to your home okay, So please
if this is okay with you then just get back to us so that I can get
the puppy register for your home delivery today okay.

Kindest Regards
I then gave them shipping info and this is last email I got before delivery company emailed me:
Hi

I just want to inform you that am done with the registration of
Bella at the Uship Pro Shippers.I did registered her under urgent and
classic delivery at your home , So very soon the delivery agency will
be getting in touch with you via phone and email for you to confirm
your home delivery to them okay. I did paid $68 for the registration
fee at my local Reloadit store ,You will be doing the payment the same
way , That's buy the same Reloadit Pack and get back to the delivery
service with your confirmation numbers so that Bella's flight ticket
can be activated as soon as possible , You have to keep the card with
you safely since you will need to give it to the delivery agents when
they arrives your home with okay. please do not forget to keep me
posted with monthly pics of Bella so that I shall know how she is
doing over there with you . Attached to this mail are some new playing
toys, food stuffs that can last for about a week and her feeding
Manual that is going to teach you on how to fee her okay. Below is the
delivery service contact details just send them an email ask the
delivery service to give you more details regarding the shipment of
Bella okay.
Shipping Email:

WELCOME TO USHIP PRO SHIPPERS

DEPT. PETS TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT
Contact Our Customer Service Online Any Time @ Hotline Number Below

(813) 602-2441

Working Worldwide

Our Agency is One of The World's Largest And Most Trusted Transportation Service.
We Ship Anything, Anytime, Anywhere
This is an automatic emailing device, please call our client(s) office with number below for flight confirmation number....
We have information about a Female (BOSTON TERRIER PUPPY) FROM
MR BRIAN CHACON IN RICHMOND, VA

EXPECTED RECEIVING ADDRESS
U-Ship

COUNTRY.................................

FULL NAMES...........................

HOME ADDRESS.....................

STATE/CITY...........................

PHONE NUMBER(S)................

EMAIL ADDRESS.................
NEAREST AIRPORT..................Augusta Maine Airport

PET(S) INFORMATION
U-Ship

- Breed - (PURE)----- (BOSTON TERRIER PUPPY)
- SEX ------------------FEMALE
-NUMBER ------------- ONE(01)
-AGE ------------- (10)WEEKS OLD

This pet will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its good health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:
U-Ship

Kennel Club (A.K.C REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
Health guarantee

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
U-Ship

Delivery Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

**** This pet has been registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via email or call and confirm payment by giving your full names, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of the pet.

STAY TO ENJOY OUR QUALITY AND RELIABLE SERVICES

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons

An International Trade Association of animal handlers, pet moving providers, kennel operators, veterinarians and others who a re dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally . . . nationwide . . . worldwide. Also provides a comprehensive list of approved shippers.
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and
intended for the use of the named recipients only. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately, do not
copy or disclose its contents to any person and immediately delete
the material from your computer system

Is this a scam or should I give them credit card information to get my puppy?
Advertisement

#213985 by HillBilly Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Don't ever buy pet without seeing it in person, face to face.
Please read this article. http://www.petscams.tk/

Shipping companies do not use free email addresses like @usa.com . They have their own domains.

#213987 by ethannathan05 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm
The sad thing this is the second pet scam in a week I have almost fallen for. I went onto puppyfind.com on tuesday and answered ad from a supposed breeder about a pup for 350.00 This is the email I received back after my inquiry:
[email protected]
Re: Regarding Boston Terri
You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my customers, who went on a Missionary transfer with the Missionaries, West Africa Nigeria. he is giving the pup up for adoption for $350 because he cant take good care of the pup due to his busy and tight schedule at church and at his missionary work. All he wants is someone that's homely and a caring person to adopt this young and lovely human best friend." he will give the Puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the puppy. he needs a neat and caring home for his puppy because he really wants the puppy to go to a good home. If you are willing to take the puppy contact the Reverend at ( [email protected] )
Thanks

So of course I then emailed this supposed pastor/missionary:
Hello,
My name is Rev. Stephen Donald, I am Senior Reverend of the Catholic Church.
How are you and your family over there?I believe the good lord is watching over you and your family.let there be glory and honour and praise to the king of kings for all his good works.
I got my puppy from the breeder while I was in the state. But I got transferred, for a missionary work of ALMIGHTY GOD. I have been praying to my living GOD to get a caring home for my wonderful puppy and I strongly believe you are my answered prayer. I also give thanks to the breeder that directed you to me. My puppy is full breed. she is 2 months 3 weeks currently and akc registered all her shots are up to date.
I got relocated recently and could not take care of the her any more. I want a great home for her because she is my real baby. She is 100% healthy and I don't want anything to happen to her. That is why I want to get her out soon. Presently my busy schedules and travels all over Nigeria, West Africa is not given me the chance to take care of Nina.I am really not happy about adopting Nina out and Nina is not happy but really have no choice The weather here is not conducive for her that is why I want to get her out as soon as possible and I will be very happy if you will be the one to take her as your baby.The name of my baby is Nina,She is very good with kids and love to play a lot, this is one of her many character,she love to eat lots of milk,cookies and pedigree. I never wanted to adopt her but the weather here in West Africa is not helping matter at all. If you are interested kindly get back to me asap, so that my baby can be on her way to her new home as soon as her shipping arrangement is concluded! Nina will be giving to you free. You will only pay for her shipping fee which includes handling and charges which is 350 dollar.If interested in giving Nina a good home get back to me with your full shipping information which includes your

Full Name............?
Address........................?
City...................................?
State..................................?
Zip code............................?
Telephone number.............?
Closest International Airport.............?

So that i can forward it to my shipping agent for shipping to commence immediately,and in less then 24 hours Nina will be in her new home. promise me you'll take good care of my baby .Pls reply asap. She is Aged: 12 weeks, ability:paper trained, potty trained.advantage: easily understands French and English. hobby: loves playing with toys. Also give me a possibility and prove that Nina will be care for Contact phone number You can reach me. (+2348088116157) (call any time)
God bless you
Remain blessed.
Rev Stephen Donald

I even sent a picture of my dead boston and my son when he was lots yonger to prove I would be a good fit for Terri. This was his next email:
Hello,
How are you and your family over there?I believe the good lord is watching over you and your family.let there be glory and honour and praise to the king of kings for all his good works.
I got my puppy from the breeder while I was in the state. But I got transferred, for a missionary work of ALMIGHTY GOD. I have been praying to my living GOD to get a caring home for my wonderful puppy and I strongly believe you are my answered prayer. I also give thanks to the breeder that directed you to me. My puppy is full breed. she is 2 months 3 weeks currently and akc registered all her shots are up to date.
I got relocated recently and could not take care of the her any more. I want a great home for her because she is my real baby. She is 100% healthy and I don't want anything to happen to her. That is why I want to get her out soon. Presently my busy schedules and travels all over Nigeria, West Africa is not given me the chance to take care of Nina.I am really not happy about adopting Nina out and Nina is not happy but really have no choice The weather here is not conducive for her that is why I want to get her out as soon as possible and I will be very happy if you will be the one to take her as your baby.The name of my baby is Nina,She is very good with kids and love to play a lot, this is one of her many character,she love to eat lots of milk,cookies and pedigree. I never wanted to adopt her but the weather here in West Africa is not helping matter at all. If you are interested kindly get back to me asap, so that my baby can be on her way to her new home as soon as her shipping arrangement is concluded! Nina will be giving to you free. You will only pay for her shipping fee which includes handling and charges which is 350 dollar.If interested in giving Nina a good home get back to me with your full shipping information which includes your

Full Name............?

So that i can forward it to my shipping agent for shipping to commence immediately,and in less then 24 hours Nina will be in her new home. promise me you'll take good care of my baby .Pls reply asap. She is Aged: 12 weeks, ability:paper trained, potty trained.advantage: easily understands French and English. hobby: loves playing with toys. Also give me a possibility and prove that Nina will be care for Contact phone number You can reach me. (+2348088116157) (call any time)
God bless you
Remain blessed.
Rev Stephen Donald
When I asked who payment should be made to:
Payments for the shipment will not be made to me, payments for the shipment will be made to my shipping agent ( Mr HENRY UZOR ) who will be taking care of shipping arrangements. I also want you to know that Nina will be ship to your doorstep, that if payments is made out today. And don't worry, as soon as payment is confirmed and the flight reservation is made, i will provide you all the information you will need in receiving Nina at your doorstep. Payments will be made via Western Union Money Transfer Only any Grocery store around you ( MONEY IN A MINUTES)

Here is the information of my shipping agent in which you will need to make the payments.

NAME: Mr HENRY UZOR
ADDRESS: 173 VIEW CENTER AVE,
CITY: KIETA
STATE: ENUGU,
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEST QUESTION: BEST FRUIT
ANSWER: APPLE
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT $350

ALSO GET BACK TO ME WHEN PAYMENT IS BEEN MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

SENDERS NAME................?
SENDERS ADDRESS................?
AMOUNT SENT....................?
REF #........................?
TEST QUESTION..............AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE
ANSWER.....................AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE

My Agent advised us that Western Union Money Transfer is designed mainly for sending cash to friends and family , so telling them you are sending the money to me for puppy will make it cost effective. It is cheaper to say you are sending to your pastor who is your friend than saying it is for a puppy. (The fee is 50% higher for a commerce transaction than the fee for friends and relatives). So tell them you are sending money to your pastor.I just don't want you to effect more cost in sending money to me about this puppy.I strongly advice that you do as i advice here. Immediately the payment is been confirmed,shipping will commence immediately. I will make sure that i put you and your household in my prayers.
Remain Blessed.
Rev. Stephens Donald

I of course replied with this:
Rev Stephen, can you contact him and see if he can take it by paypal? I do not do Western Union as too many scams take place through them. I really want Nina,but can't do Western Union.
He replied with this:
I would have love you use PayPal,but the issue is that here in Nigeria PayPal is not yet acceptable here in Nigeria due to the low Technology so that is the reason why you have to make the payment via Western Union or Money Gram and also i can assured you that you have nothing to worry about cos everything is perfectly intact. Just go ahead and make the payment with the information's given to you so that i will start the arrangement on how to ship Nina to you immediately.
God bless you.
Remain blessed
Rev Stephens Donald
I replied:
I can do my credit card,but I can not do by Western union or Money gram they offer me no protection against scam artists. I know that there are scams out there for pets and have been warned not to do this.I really want Nina but we need to find a different way for me to get the money to you that will also protect me.
This was his reply:
Am very sorry you had a bad experience you trusting someone,but i need you to trust me in this and i promise not to disappoint you. I assured you with everything. Just go ahead and make part of the money to the shippers and i assure you every other things will commence.
Thanks
I emailed him back:
Sorry, I cannot do Western Union. If your shipper decides to except visa or mastercard you can contact me. If not you'd better find another home. I will look for another puppy stateside that I can actually know I will receive.If this is not a scam I am sorry to doubt you,but I found a scam about a missionary from nigeria online so I am not willing to send money without a way to protect myself.
So of course never heard from him again and now another scam so disappointed.
#213994 by HillBilly Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:19 am
ethannathan05 wrote:The sad thing this is the second pet scam in a week I have almost fallen for.

I emailed him back:
Sorry, I cannot do Western Union. If your shipper decides to except visa or mastercard you can contact me. If not you'd better find another home. I will look for another puppy stateside that I can actually know I will receive.If this is not a scam I am sorry to doubt you,but I found a scam about a missionary from nigeria online so I am not willing to send money without a way to protect myself.
So of course never heard from him again and now another scam so disappointed.

Be glad they are both "almost". I can't stress enough the fact that you need to deal with someone locally, where you can go see the animal for yourself. As soon as you see "just pay shipping", its a guaranteed scam. Western Union or other wire transfer services only add more to the fact that it is a scam.

#312078 by candirice73533 Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:23 pm
Man I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. My mother received a call from a man (reverend) saying he had a dalmatian pup names NINA how of all things loves cookies and milk and understands both French and English.... Sound familiar? Oh! And she is also 2.5 months as well. Broke my mothers heart because she's been looking for a dalmation since our last one passed five years ago. It was hard telling her it was fake :(
He referenced himself as David curt and the emails we received were [email protected]. and [email protected]

ote="ethannathan05"]The sad thing this is the second pet scam in a week I have almost fallen for. I went onto puppyfind.com on tuesday and answered ad from a supposed breeder about a pup for 350.00 This is the email I received back after my inquiry:
[email protected]
Re: Regarding Boston Terri
You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my customers, who went on a Missionary transfer with the Missionaries, West Africa Nigeria. he is giving the pup up for adoption for $350 because he cant take good care of the pup due to his busy and tight schedule at church and at his missionary work. All he wants is someone that's homely and a caring person to adopt this young and lovely human best friend." he will give the Puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the puppy. he needs a neat and caring home for his puppy because he really wants the puppy to go to a good home. If you are willing to take the puppy contact the Reverend at ( [email protected] )
Thanks

So of course I then emailed this supposed pastor/missionary:
Hello,

Full Name............?

God bless you
Remain blessed.
Rev Stephen Donald

I even sent a picture of my dead boston and my son when he was lots yonger to prove I would be a good fit for Terri. This was his next email:
Hello,

Full Name............?

God bless you
Remain blessed.
Rev Stephen Donald
When I asked who payment should be made to:
Payments for the shipment will not be made to me, payments for the shipment will be made to my shipping agent ( Mr HENRY UZOR ) who will be taking care of shipping arrangements. I also want you to know that Nina will be ship to your doorstep, that if payments is made out today. And don't worry, as soon as payment is confirmed and the flight reservation is made, i will provide you all the information you will need in receiving Nina at your doorstep. Payments will be made via Western Union Money Transfer Only any Grocery store around you ( MONEY IN A MINUTES)

Here is the information of my shipping agent in which you will need to make the payments.

NAME: Mr HENRY UZOR
ADDRESS: 173 VIEW CENTER AVE,
CITY: KIETA
STATE: ENUGU,
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEST QUESTION: BEST FRUIT
ANSWER: APPLE
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT $350

ALSO GET BACK TO ME WHEN PAYMENT IS BEEN MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

SENDERS NAME................?
SENDERS ADDRESS................?
AMOUNT SENT....................?
REF #........................?
TEST QUESTION..............AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE
ANSWER.....................AS INSTRUCTED ABOVE

My Agent advised us that Western Union Money Transfer is designed mainly for sending cash to friends and family , so telling them you are sending the money to me for puppy will make it cost effective. It is cheaper to say you are sending to your pastor who is your friend than saying it is for a puppy. (The fee is 50% higher for a commerce transaction than the fee for friends and relatives). So tell them you are sending money to your pastor.I just don't want you to effect more cost in sending money to me about this puppy.I strongly advice that you do as i advice here. Immediately the payment is been confirmed,shipping will commence immediately. I will make sure that i put you and your household in my prayers.
Remain Blessed.
Rev. Stephens Donald

I of course replied with this:
Rev Stephen, can you contact him and see if he can take it by paypal? I do not do Western Union as too many scams take place through them. I really want Nina,but can't do Western Union.
He replied with this:
I would have love you use PayPal,but the issue is that here in Nigeria PayPal is not yet acceptable here in Nigeria due to the low Technology so that is the reason why you have to make the payment via Western Union or Money Gram and also i can assured you that you have nothing to worry about cos everything is perfectly intact. Just go ahead and make the payment with the information's given to you so that i will start the arrangement on how to ship Nina to you immediately.
God bless you.
Remain blessed
Rev Stephens Donald
I replied:
I can do my credit card,but I can not do by Western union or Money gram they offer me no protection against scam artists. I know that there are scams out there for pets and have been warned not to do this.I really want Nina but we need to find a different way for me to get the money to you that will also protect me.
This was his reply:
Am very sorry you had a bad experience you trusting someone,but i need you to trust me in this and i promise not to disappoint you. I assured you with everything. Just go ahead and make part of the money to the shippers and i assure you every other things will commence.
Thanks
I emailed him back:
So of course never heard from him again and now another scam so disappointed.[/quote]
#312483 by Macangel Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:44 pm
Thanks for the interest in adopting my puppies.
These puppies are 12 weeks 4 days old guaranteed to be in good health
to the best of my knowledge, has been vaccinated, wormed and examined
by a veterinarian and issued a health certificate showing the puppies
to be in good health .They love to be caressed and kissed, loves the
company of children and other house hold pets, likes to play around the
house. I hope you are the right person to Re-home these puppies.
Giving my puppies out to a new home does not mean i do not love them i
do love them very much but the issue is i am moving back in with my
fiance and he is allergic to dogs .so i need to get a home asap for
the pups before me and my fiance finally move back in in about 2 weeks
..this really means lots to me .I wish for the puppy to get to
an approved home where they will spoil and taken very good care as
part of the Family. Below i will ask you some few questions to know
if these puppies are moving in the right home or not.They come
alongside the following:

-A year health guarantee
-AKC registration papers
-Pedigree papers
-Vet
-record
-Care & Diet Sheets
-Puppy toys

Please,before that i will like you to
answer the questions below:

Where are u located?
Do you promise to take proper care of them?
Will you be able to send me
updates their pictures from time to time?
Do you have experience with pets?
Are they adorable?
Which of the puppies do you want or do you want both.?
Do give me your cellphone number for easy communication.
Sorry for the Questions is just that i really want to know
the type of home my puppies will be going to.waiting to read from you
soon.

--how about this? --
#312484 by Macangel Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:46 pm
--message from agency-- SCAM!!

Please verify your address and phone numbers above and ensure the details are accurate. Note that , should our delivery person have difficulties locating your home , he shall ring (call ) you for an appointment at an easily identifiable site.

DELIVERY PACKAGE ;

ITEM // PET
TYPE //DOG
QUANTITY//ONE
BREED //POMERANIAN
NAMES//FREAK
SEX //FEMALE

DOG , DOCUMENTS AND ITEMS

This is a Female with name tag "FREAK" . The puppy shall come alongside the following items :

- Birth certificate
-Pet-passport
-Vet-certificate
-Change of ownership document
- Ordinary Crate

COST

Note : however, that we cannot proceed with transportation unless the sum of 3000 Peso is paid.
This amount covers the transportation fee ,attorney fee,cost of medical examination and clearance charges of the pet.

Your reservation is pending approval , until after we confirm payments from you before we can proceed with shipping and delivery. We have your Puppy at the animal/pet reception, she will be prepared to fly only after we confirm payments.Note you are using Glasgow Pet Department Ltd. so the delivery will be very fast .

PAYMENTS

YOU WILL BE GETTING THE FEES SENT DIRECTLY TO OUR HEAD-OFFICE AND AS SOON AS THEY CONFIRM PAYMENT WE WILL GET YOUR PUPPY REGISTERED AND SHIPPED OVER TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.WE WILL COMMENCE WITH DELIVERY AS SOON AS WE GET A PAYMENT CONFIRMATION ALERT FROM THE HEADQUARTERS . APPARENTLY WE HAVE SOME MAINTENANCE PROBLEM WITH OUR ONLINE MONETARY TOOLS .THAT IS THE REASON WHY OUR MONETARY TRANSACTIONS ARE DIRECTED TO THE HEAD OFFICE IN CAMEROUN .

PAYMENT TIPS

Considering your location and delivery schedule as per the sender's request,payment should be made via the Western Union services to the agency's head office in Cameroun.All you need to do is write down the Data below and drive to any WesternUnion Store close to your area and pay the money to the address .