If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#213221 by ANZAC Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:20 pm
I was a victim of an online romance using a Canadian model ID,as the bait.the syndicate is based in KL,Malaysia and has connections all over the world.The relationship started innocently and over a 2 year period,I was milked of $120,000.00 AUD.It is difficult write 2 Yrs of incidents.I travelled to Malaysia nad handed over $9000,to a Nigerian to help the so called partner to pay the fees for her to get her inheritance.They were so good that in the end they on 3 occasions stole money from banks all over the world and laundered the money though my bank accounts.I spent 22 Yrs in the army and they stole every cent ,I earned from my service.I only was trying to help and was sucked in big time.I never knew about the so-called inheritance until ,6 months after being contacted on a International dating site.My bank uncovered the scam after seeing so much money missing from my a/c and then latter the laundering of money.I reported the scam to Royal Malaysian (RMP) Police,FBI and Interpol.I can ring the syndicate in Malaysia and speak to them ,they are still up and running yet the RMP do nothing about it.
I have contacted the Malaysian Consulate in Canberra ,Australia,several times with no response.The way the authorities handle these scams,no wonder they are so prolific.They operate with total impunity.
The syndicate has contacts in the USA and Malaysia.They used sophisticated email fraud to trick me that she was in PA,USA.I not only lost money,I lost everything I owned and caused separation for me from my 13 yr old daughter,which is the only blood relative I have.Lost life long friends who tried to warn me.
When these animals had finished with me,I had a suitcase of clothes.I had everything I wanted in life ,which was earned after 22 Yrs army.These animals just come along and take it.
The so called bait email is [email protected] (since been deleted)
The animal in Malaysia is [email protected] (still operating),his phone number in Kl,Malaysia is +60102871804,it is still operating.I have rung them many times nad they laugh at me and admit to everything.They know that Malaysian police were informed.I didn't tell them,how do they know?
http://malaysianscammers.weebly.com/upl ... 2_orig.png
Advertisement

#213227 by HillBilly Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:45 pm
I can understand what you are going through, I was also a romance scam victim.

Posting all the information you can about about everyone involved is the best resource we have against these ( insert your favorite adjective here) scum. That way, maybe someone using a search engine can find the truth before they get hurt too badly.

I can suggest you go to http://www.romancescam.com , register there and post all of the information you have. They also have a good staff that can help you get back to "normal".

Thanks for posting.

#213229 by ANZAC Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:58 pm
Hi
Thanks for the response,I had never been on a dating site before this.
But I trusted the bitch? so it made it easy for the rest to scam me.
I never in my wildest dreams thought the so called "bait" was a treacherous- scammer.
I now have a vested interest in exposing anyone that comes near me with the sympathy story.
You just have a gut feeling straight up.e.g - parents recently killed or some other traumatic event.
I can "smell em" in the 1st paragraph.Like you,I guess?
I don't understand why law enforcement don't act,if they stole 120k from the government it would be a different story.So scammers just continue as before,like my case.

I firmly believe that decent caring people get scammed,where selfish people don't care.I never wanted anything more than the supposed women.

Cheers
Phil
#213896 by Bubbles Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:31 am
ANZAC wrote:But I trusted the bitch? so it made it easy for the rest to scam me.

The scammer is 99% a male using photos which he stole from the internet. They are more than scoundrels, they are criminals.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#213901 by ANZAC Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:38 am
Bubbles wrote:
ANZAC wrote:But I trusted the bitch? so it made it easy for the rest to scam me.

The scammer is 99% a male using photos which he stole from the internet. They are more than scoundrels, they are criminals.

They have since told me it was a 16 year old boy,and If I don't F___off,they will destroy whats left of my life,by exposing me as a homosexual.My reply was," who are you going to tell your mum".
The face behind the scam is a Canadian model ,I am in the process of downloading info and pics,it's not the models fault,it's ID theft.As per the cyber crime unit at my bank in Australia.This is the site of the ID theft http:// Removed link as we don't want to send people there from here. ~Bubbles
I never got the XXX rated pics obviously.
#214002 by Steely Eye Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am
Hi, my brother was also almost taken in by just such a scam. If it weren't for the fact that he told me about "her", he would have started sending money. He was all ready to send money by Western union when I was able to convince him it was fraud. I am sorry for your loss, It stinks that these scumbags prey on lonely people.
I do what I can on the sister site of this website, and I hope your situation improves.
#214003 by ANZAC Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:12 am
Thanks for the message
Money was one thing,but they changed my whole life.
I already suffer PTSD from a 22yr army career,they made it so much worse

Cheers
#214068 by Bubbles Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:48 pm
I am sorry for the additional pain and trauma, including loss of trust this experience had caused you. Sadly, scammers do this damage every day to hundreds of people. Scammers are cruel and heartless greedy low life people. They believe their actions are justified.

Thank you for your service.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#214088 by ANZAC Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:30 am
I wish to tell my story in detail and will take sometime; so, I will add,as I see fit and tell the entire scam in detail so others can see how sophisticated the scammers are.I will start out from beginning and continue till the end.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MALAYSIA SCAM
In early 2012, I joined an international dating site. As I was recently single and was lonely.
I put a profile online explaining myself and wanting to meet someone for long-term relationship.
I was contacted by a women known as Susan Jacob, she claimed to be from Pennsylvania, and USA.Afeter a few weeks she explained why she was in KL, Malaysia. She told me that, she had an inheritance in Kl with a company called the Global Security Company. She also said she was having trouble obtaining the 10.6 M USD.She told me that she needed $2000.To finish the acusition.After some thought I offered to help her so long as she provided ID.She sent an USA passport and driver’s license, via email. I then sent the money via Western union, and it was collected by a different person (I know in hindsight that things were wrong, but, we had spent hours talking, etc. online).I never suspected that the whole thing was an on line scam.
Many more debts were paid by me, when finally I paid for her to go home to Pennsylvania, USA. After the supposed flight left I rang the airline to find out if she was on the flight. They confirmed that she was. I have since learnt that airlines do not give out passenger lsitings.On arrival in supposed USA, she emailed to say she had arrived.
Whilst in USA, she concocted a story that, If I contacted a man named Allan young (Negro), I would be able to access the money on her behalf. I then began a long process of negations to help the situation. I asked that the money be put in Susan Jacobs name at a bank as, I wished to prove that, she was the person I was interested in not the money. I didn’t join a dating site to find a millionaire model.
I have all the documents from the scammers and myself for verification.
I went to Malaysia and handed over $8800 AUD for the chemical process to “clean the money”, “Black money scam”. Allan Young booked hotel in KL and airport pickup. He arrived at my room on the morning after arrival. In a suit and with ID.I supplied the $8800 AUD cash and he said he was going to get the money and it was to be deposited. Late in the afternoon he turned up with a G4S receipt and we left to a hotel (mines resort, KL).He then produced a suitcase with a security box.
I had the security code (supplied by Jacob), I opened the box and there was 4 black wrapped rectangle boxes, similar to cigarette cartons. I went to open one and was sharply told not open as they needed to test as the money was treated as it was for long time storage. Then I went to the lobby
And had ag drink while he and an another male, were in the bathroom processing the money. A female was with me to keep quiet, she claimed she didn’t speak English, but by her reply, I know she did.
Needless to say the money needed further treatment and I returned to Australia.Lighetr for about $9500.
Again I have all receipts and passport stamping.
The next 18 months were used to take money from me for Susan Jacobs’s upkeep and the storage fees on the money.
I will not continue but I have all the documents which were submitted to Malaysian Police numerous times, 1st time I was given receipts and was told I would be updated. Then when I ask for updates my emails not answered. They were read but not answered (YESWARE, GOOGLE APP)
In the end when I ran out of money and on the street they began sending money to my banks saying it from relatives helping out. It was all stolen. I lost everything and many friends .I have served 22 years in the Australian army and they stole everything I worked for. I lost contact with lifelong friends and my daughter, my only relative.
They have destroyed my trust in mankind, I feel betrayed as all I was doing was trying to help and these animals stole everything, I ever had. I live a life of solitude and depression.
I have numerous documents and emails, which I can provide. This will take a lot of work