Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210515 by scooby101 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:29 am
Hello XXXXXX
How are you doing today?Hope you having a great day over there and why don't you reply to my last mail and can you tell me what is really going on cause we have really missed you so much or have you gotten another man that you love more than me just let me know ok cause i cant just stop thinking you for a seconds and i cant wait any-longer to be in your arms my love...Sammie saying hi and i would want you to get back to me soon ok...

Love you
Advertisement

#211485 by scooby101 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 am
Hello dear,thanks for your reply and we are doing great and fine here..we missed you too but everything is just tight as you all know before and hope we going to be reading from you enough and sammie said he want to come to your place my love....Missed you so much,hope you have a great and better day ok
#212664 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 am
Hello dear
How you doing and why didnt we see your mail again ? Have you gone again and what is really happening cause you are never like this before?Sammie saying hi and i missed you so much

Love you
#214164 by scooby101 Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 am
Hello dear

How are you doing today?I just came online to check my mail and i dont see any of your mail,hope all is well with you and why didnt you send a mail to us or you dont want to talk with me anylonger my love..Honey you dont have to do these again ok coz you are the love of my life and the mother of my son so you should just talk to me and tell me what i did to you for the sake of sammie coz he never let me rest about you and he keep in weeping always that he want to come to your place and you never send me a mail just to know how you doing and to talk better or dont you love me anymore?

Hello dear
How are you doing today?Why have you decided not to talk to us anylonger my love and this is not all the promised you made for us ok and i just want you to know that i dont know What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, in the rest of the time we have, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me.
Our love continues as an enchanting tale of long ago, seeing into our souls, we sense the deja vu of Camelot. You forever empower me to be just who I am, but encourage me to be more because you see my whole potential. You've made me your King, and I cannot wait for the day to be in your arms forever! This distance shall be short lived for deep within we know that all obstacles shall pass and our souls will be one!

I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in the world can take that away! You've created a secret mental palace, a fantasy that only WE can reach within our dreams. You are my paradise, my safe-haven, the security and stability that I have longed for. I love you, my sweet princess!

Your love
#214489 by scooby101 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:59 am
Hello Sweetie XXXXX

How are you doing and hope your holiday is going on fine?Am so very excited reading from you today and i cant just say how joyful i am coz Your heart has a beauty that I find in no other. Your warmth and compassion inspire me to take new risks and grow daily, refining me into a better person. Your eyes hold a sexiness and a passion others can only long for. As long as my heart beats, I shall seek out your soul and feel fulfilled!

XXXXX, I love you so very much sweetheart. You are the love of my life. I have a hard time explaining how I feel. I have never felt anything like this before. You are always there for me no matter what. I do not know what I would've done this week without your love and support. You are the most loving, caring, compassionate and absolutely most awesome woman that I have ever met. you holds a special place in my heart, but you have gone way above and beyond..

I never thought that was possible. I want to marry you now, I want to be your Husband. I want a baby with you if possible; that is the most awesome experience, nothing compares to that. You are a wonderful mother to sammie, but you deserve more. Thank you for always being there, for the sweet warms mail - they are beautiful, for your kind words, hugs, kisses, and the unconditional love. You are a dream come true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your Husband, lover, and best friend. I have never in my life been so very happy. I feel much loved, beautiful and very happy.

I'm so very proud of you. You are a very strong person. It is really cool that we are strong for each other in different ways. We totally understand each other and feel for each other. When you hurt, I hurt. When you are happy, I'm happy. I just love you so much sweetheart and I never want to lose you. I give you my heart, my love and my life for now and forever. I love you.

You will never know what you do to me every time I see your mail, but it kills me that right now we are not together. No matter that I will always have something in my heart for you, and it would make my life complete if you were in it. I love everything about you, and I miss getting to see your sweet words and i know i would finally touch you soon. I just want you to know that I will be here ... waiting for you...Sammie is so very happy as well and hope you would get back to us back soon

Love you so much
#217139 by scooby101 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 am
Hi sweetie

How are you doing today and where have you been?Have missed you so much dear ok,i just send you a mail to know what is going on and to know why you have decided not to get back to me anymore..

Who Cares
#269792 by AlanJones Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:31 am
Out of the blue, 1 year later

Hi sweetie
How you doing over there and hope you having some good time? Did i offended you or you decided not talking to me any longer,i need to know why you not talking to me cause is been so long have heard from you cause i need to know if things are good with you over there and have waited for so much long period of time waiting to hear from you but i see any of your mail and that is so appalling ok.. am really so tired of loneliness and games so i will like you to tell me if you not interested in meeting me soon or getting to know me better cause i first thought have gotten the woman of my life and i see no reasons you doing all this to me and you know i do care so much about you,dear am so worried and never think this is a snivel i want you to know am for Real and i need to know if you too ok...I need to stop here and hoping to hear from you back soon...

Take Care

Micheal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#270338 by AlanJones Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 am
Hello sweetie
Happy new month and how you doing over there? Hope you having some good time... Am so happy to read back from you by now but you hurt my feelings when you said do you know me,i can see that you have forgotten me and that is so bad sweetie but i want you to know that no matter the ups and downs in between us i will never foeget you and i will still keep you in my mind...I waited for so long for your mail but i never see any that makes me to send you a mail to know what is actually going on,well i will remind you again..Am micheal henry we met on Fishmeetfish and my profile name on the site is iloveyou57 and i think by now you should be able to remember me if truly you forgot me and how is Eugene and Alia doing sweetie and how is weather Noordwijk in Netherlands? Am hoping to hear from you back soon and i think we still have the good and a chance to start all over our relationship where we stop before...Have missed you so much and am hoping to hear from you back soon

Take Care

Micheal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#270812 by AlanJones Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:48 am

Hello sweetie

Good to hear from you and hope you doing fine? Have told you how we met in my last mail but you still cant figure things out better but is all fine if that is how you wanna let me down ok but i want you to know that i cant just come up with things about you if we never chatted before or if i dont know you ok..I told you we met at fishmeetfish or dont you have account over there? I know what am saying but you making me feel stupid and fool over here,mind you i want you to know that i dont have time for games if is what you playing cause am not a kid am a man ok..I dont have any words to say for now again till i hear from you back and if you wanna let us start from the beginning that is fine for me cause i cant afford to loose you ok...I need to stop hear till i read back from you soon..

Take Care

Micheal

#271350 by AlanJones Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:58 am

Hi sweetie
Am so happy now to hear from you and to know that you got an account at Fishmeetfish cause at the first place you make me feel as a fool when you said you never know who i am but i think you should know am for Real by now ok...I also havent used the account over there for some years now but i think God has a purpose of joining both of us right now and i think we can give it a chance if you interested in getting to know each other more better cause am really truly tired of been lonely and tired of all the games online ok...I wish you the best of luck and a great sunday...

Who cares

Micheal

#291907 by AlanJones Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:37 am
Reply-to: Micheal Henry - [email protected]
Hi sweetie
How you doing over there and hope you having some good time? Is been along time i heard from you,Did i offended you or you decided not talking to me any longer,i need to know why you not talking to me cause is been so long have heard from you cause i need to know if things are good with you over there and have waited for so much long period of time waiting to hear from you but i see any of your mail and that is so appalling ok.. am really so tired of loneliness and games so i will like you to tell me if you not interested in meeting me soon or getting to know me better cause i first thought have gotten the woman of my life and i see no reasons you doing all this to me and you know i do care so much about you,dear am so worried and never think this is a snivel i want you to know am for Real and i need to know if you too ok...I need to stop here and hoping to hear from you back soon...

Take Care

Micheal