Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#214631 by scooby101 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:38 am
Good my love,i am okay...yes honey i wish someday i will be there with you so that we can tour the world...i thing honey try so that we can get in touch all time,because i need to ask you some questions for me to know how i will relocate in your country okay wish you would be well and fine.HUGS/KISSES
#216026 by scooby101 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:29 am
i am okay honey,just that i am worried that you don't write me earlier why?...well for the weekend ill just go out for walk and go to GYM what bout you?
#217547 by scooby101 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:13 am
Hello honey,everything is okay here too...honey there is something i want to share with you did you know more about GHANA in west African?
HUGS/KISSES
#217870 by scooby101 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:44 am
oh OK honey,how are you and how bout work?i will be going there for a business trip that why i am asking you if you know more about GHANA...i have a business with a mining company there... so they consult me to come and check and it a lot 82 KG OF GOLD so i want to go and check it out honey...the world market price is 47,000,00U$D NOW AND THE COMPANY WANT TO GIVE IT OUT FOR 21,000,00U$D...that a lot of profit honey
#218300 by scooby101 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:00 am
Yes honey,i am okay...what are you going to do for the weekend my love?...yes sweetheart i will avoid any risk but i know with God all things are possible...so honey you just pray to God and be OPTIMISTIC i know everything will be OK...to be honest with you honey i have never feel this way for any woman in my life and that what i pray to God to have in my life...i believe God has answer me that he gave you to me to love for the rest of my life...and i will be living to GHANA on Monday...so i don't want you to make me feel lonely when i am there if possible send me your cell phone line so that i can call you or send you and sms my love...and honey tell me more about your work what you do there ...because i want you to be fit for me.GOD BLESS YOU
HUGS/KISSES
#218664 by scooby101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:09 pm
Hello honey,how are you and how bout work?yes sweetheart i am in GHANA now but a little bit tired...but everything is okay it was nice for me to be here...wish you would be well and fine...God bless
#220192 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:56 am
Hello honey,how are you and how bout the family?and what are you going to do for the weekend miss you it was amazing been here with what i am seeing so far...wow

GOD BLESS

HUGS/KISSE