Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200045 by am7676 Mon May 05, 2014 2:58 am
I met a person ([email protected]) on Tagged and I got these emails from him.

feladó: James Brown <[email protected]>
címzett:
dátum: 2014. április 2. 14:00
tárgy: james from tagged
küldő: hotmail.com

Hello dear,
I really want to say a big thank to you for accepting me as your friend, i appreciate it so much. how are you, how is life, hope life is treating you fairly?. I was thrilled to writing you immediately i requested for your Email ID in that site, thanks for giving me such privilege. I don't know where to start from but i will definitely start from somewhere. sometimes in life you begin to think that you can deal with relationships for what they depicts because of the way and manner we human abuse it but then i strongly believe that some special once still exists. where is fate driving me to, Is it to that special person or otherwise. But my instinct tells me that am going to find that special one soon.
Let me start by introducing myself,my name is James Brown, i live in Manchester city, am 6 ft tall, single, hard working though am quiet but good looking too. I was born on the 2nd day of July 1968 in London where i grew up and had my education. my dad passed on. Am desperately in search of my missing rib, a woman of virtue,my heart. Hope you understand how it feels to be in the plight of loneliness, even at my age i have not gotten what i ever wanted, a woman who would love me for who i really am. Am an easy going person, understanding, caring and truthful. Am a straight minded person but above all am too emotional. Can i ask you a question hope you don't mind, have you ever being to London? tell me about yourself as i just did. Well, that would be all for now, Hoping to hear from you soon. Do take proper care of yourself for me.

James

Delivered-To: my email address
Received: by 10.152.132.163 with SMTP id ov3csp323009lab;
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 05:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.232.40 with SMTP id tl8mr16290009pac.137.1396440018597;
Wed, 02 Apr 2014 05:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from col0-omc2-s8.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s8.col0.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.82])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id bi5si1124753pbb.105.2014.04.02.05.00.17
for <my email address>;
Wed, 02 Apr 2014 05:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.82 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.82;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.82 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from COL130-W44 ([65.55.34.71]) by col0-omc2-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 05:00:16 -0700
X-TMN: [q57ayR5Znqgj+1amcH//QIMLhgvR2s3Z]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_23d7695e-15c1-4467-a557-57b8d4b16c73_"
To: my email address
Subject: james from tagged
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 20:00:16 +0800
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Apr 2014 12:00:16.0914 (UTC) FILETIME=[1CD3BF20:01CF4E6B]

--_23d7695e-15c1-4467-a557-57b8d4b16c73_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

címzett:
dátum: 2014. április 4. 7:13
tárgy: nice to meet you

Hi my dear
I really appreciate you for creating time to write me a mail and also for reading up all about me in my profile. Now i think i should enlighten you a little more about me and my interest. Am a drilling engineer i deal on oil and gas drilling,corrosion control and laying of gas and oil pipelines. I'm so glad that the direction of this thought came my way. All movement in life is taken with destination clarification in mind and it upholds determination and seriousness to reach there,is quiet obvious that I'm determine to take this journey of faith and it's very important that the desired destination should be made known to you so that you can understand my interest and where I'm heading.
The main purpose why am making out time to write this words from my heart is to see if i can find or meet a woman with virtues who will understand and share with me the same feelings. I'm seriously in search of someone with an open minded heart who will really need a sincere man to spend the rest of her life with and who is ready to let go the ugly experiences of the past and believe that there are better things ahead,and also ready to unite with me to build a strong and everlasting home of peace and joy.
Among I would think that there are things that is of immense important in building a strong and everlasting relationship one is knowing that it is very necessary to be in a relationship because a tree can not make a forest. Two, been determined to achieve its success through honesty,mutual understanding and trust, all, honesty is very vital in any relationship, it is very essential in nurturing a relationship for its growth and trust is also very important as well. In life no one is hundred percent efficient rather we try very much to work towards perfection,at this point i guess i have written a little about relationship thanks for reading up, wishing you well from the heart that cares

James

címzett:
dátum: 2014. április 15. 6:21
tárgy: hello my dear

Hello Dear ,
To be honest with you, i am thrilled by your email, i really enjoy reading your email, it was fascinating. Its being a while i felt this happy, am so excited about meeting you and i want to know you more. It feels so natural the way we got acquainted and i will say that my heart is rolling in with every single mail from you. It's kind of hard for me to figure out what is it that is attracting me to you, maybe it is the combination of your sense of hum our or something greater but whatever it is, i can sense its presence. I always feel wonderful and special each time i read from you. You know, all my life i have being longing so hard for someone who care to take the time to know me for who i am, and am so glad i found you.Dear, my emotions are true and my intentions are pure but i wish for the same in return.but am looking for a life time of love. I believe that our meeting is blessed from above and the way things are going, am having a good foresight of the future and i pray it will be so.I consider myself a good judge of character and from what i have gathered about you, you seem nice and fun to be with.I will have some questions to ask you if you don't mind by answer, Have you ever try distance relationship before,Your parents are they still alive, So i will like us to continue with our conversation so i will like to have Ur mobile number and pictures too. +447509750691, +447937425435, +447017048297, Thank you so much for your time, I care.

James

címzett:
dátum: 2014. április 28. 8:06
tárgy: hello my dear

Hi my love ,
How are you doing?I hope you are doing well? I am so happy to read your email and how sincere and open you are to share with me your heart felt about me but i will also add to what you said that i know you have your own fears but you ought to know that as fear can stop you loving, love can stop your fear. I believe this to be true. When I look towards our future, you are always pictured there. I worry and I care for you. This is meant to be, my love. I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind,just give it a chance to grow.
I have previously thought that I will never be in love, but then you came along and I have so much to thank you for making me to believe in love.My love,i know that you will be scared about the distance,do not worry about that i will try every possibly means to come first so that we can meet each other and discuss about how we are going to deal on that. with Love.

James
Last edited by am7676 on Mon May 05, 2014 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#200059 by Dotti Mon May 05, 2014 3:57 am
100% scam.

I was born on the 2nd day of July 1968 in London where i grew up and had my education

Not a chance. That writing, and key mistakes he has made, are unmistakeably African.

Here's one source he stole from: http://www.poemslovers.com/love_letters ... s/150.html

The best thing you can do is drop him like a hot potato.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#200083 by vonpaso xlura Mon May 05, 2014 5:36 am
Not only is the writing obviously African, the phone number is a dead giveaway. Any time you see a number beginning +4470, it means someone is pretending to be in England but is actually somewhere else.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#200090 by am7676 Mon May 05, 2014 5:53 am
I got a phone call from this number : +44-7851-713010 on Thursday last week. I don't have any other friends or sg like that in the UK. It was him or the other person [email protected].

I hope they will stop contacting me.
#200098 by am7676 Mon May 05, 2014 5:59 am
I wish someone would caught these people somehow but if they hide behind fake numbers (so they are actually not in the UK) then it is impossible to find them.
#212546 by CLF Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:33 am
Hi.
I got the same- EXACTLY the same email from a certain Taylor Elliot form Tagged..
His email addess is [email protected]
I almost fall into trap & I hope he will not use my pictures I sent.

Here is the thread:

Hi C

Thanks for your picture, i must say you look so pretty and to be honest with you, i am thrilled by your email, i really enjoy reading your email, it was fascinating. Its being a while i felt this happy, am so excited about meeting you and i want to know you more. It feels so natural the way we got acquainted and i will say that my heart is rolling in with every single mail from you. It's kind of hard for me to figure out what is it that is attracting me to you, maybe it is the combination of your sense of hum our or something greater but whatever it is, i can sense its presence. I always feel wonderful and special each time i read from you. You know, all my life i have being longing so hard for someone who care to take the time to know me for who i am, and am so glad i found you. Dear, my emotions are true and my intentions are pure but i wish for the same in return. but am looking for a life time of love. I believe that our meeting is blessed from above and the way things are going, am having a good foresight of the future and i pray it will be so.I consider myself a good judge of character and from what i have gathered about you, you seem nice and fun to be with. I attach some of my pictures here and i hope you will like them too, i have to stop here now, do have a pleasant weekend and remain blessed

On Jul 24, 2014, at 9:25 AM, elliottay Ta ylor <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello C,

How are doing over there, i hop you are in good state of health? I'm also doing perfectly great over here and i have read your mail and it contents is well understood by me, i believed that all movement in life is taken with destination clarification in mind and it upholds determination and seriousness to reach there, is quiet obvious that I'm determine to take this journey of faith and it's very important that the desired destination should be made known to you so that you can understand my interest and where I'm heading.The main purpose why am making out time to write this words from my heart is to see if i can find or meet a woman with virtues who will understand and share with me the same feelings.I'm seriously in search of someone with an open minded heart who will really need a sincere man to spend the rest of her life with and who is ready to let go the ugly experiences of the past and believe that there are better things ahead, and also ready to unite with me to build a strong and everlasting home of peace and joy. Among I would think that there are things that is of immense important in building a strong and everlasting relationship one is knowing that it is very necessary to be in a relationship because a tree can not make a forest. Two, been determined to achieve its success through honesty,mutual understanding and trust, all, honesty is very vital in any relationship, it is very essential in nurturing a relationship for its growth and trust is also very important as well. In life no one is hundred percent efficient rather we try very much to work towards perfection, would you mind to send me some of your picture, well i have to stop here now, do take care and remain blesses, from the heart that cares,

Yours sincerely,
Elliot,

On Jul 21, 2014, at 8:56 AM, elliottay Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello C,
I really appreciate you for creating time to write me a mail and also reading up my mail, how are you doing today, i hope you are in good state of health? Well am also doing perfectly okay here, Now I think I should enlighten you about myself and my interest, Am a drilling engineer by profession, i deal on oil and gas drilling, corrosion control and laying of gas and oil pipelines, am independent on my work because i work under a contract bases under this in company http://www.marriottdrilling.com/ simply means that i finance my contract with my own capital when a contract is awarded to me, once i finished the contract then the company will pay me,which make me travel most of the times and I am very easygoing and cheerful man that loves natural things that makes life pleasant. I really want a serious relationship with a woman and a true love that will lead us to marriage in future and thanks for accepting me as your friend, I hope I can find a good place in your heart to build a good relationship that will last forever, a woman that really understands what marriage and true love is all about and the value of it in life. Meanwhile I am the child for my parents and I live alone here, I’m once married but its unfortunate to say that I lost my wife to breast cancer some years back and I have a Son, he is 18 years old now and I'm here to seek for my other half, a companion that I will spend the rest of my life with, I don't smoke but I drink occasionally and I hate liars and betray and what about you? I have some question for you here and i hope you will answer me, do you have a kids and what have been your experience on the site? Have you ever been in any relationship with a man from UK, US or any other country before? anyway am sorry to say that i don’t have whatup thanks, Well that will be all for now, until I hear from you again, do take care and remain blessed,
Yours sincerely,
Elliot

On Jul 19, 2014, at 1:14 PM, elliottay Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I really want to say a big thank to you for accepting me as your friend, i appreciate it so much. how are you, how is life, hope life is treating you fairly? I was thrilled to writing you immediately i requested for your Email ID in that site, but am sorry that i could not write you that fast as i think, thanks for giving me such privilege to know you more. I don't know where to start from but i will definitely start from somewhere, sometimes in life you begin to think that you can deal with relationships for what they depicts because of the way and manner we human abuse it but then i strongly believe that some special once still exists.Where is fate driving me to, Is it to that special person or otherwise, but my instinct tells me that am going to find that special one soon. Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Taylor Elliot, i live in Verwood Dorset city in south west of England, am 5.11 ft tall, single widowed, hard working though am quiet but good looking too, I was born on the 9th of November 1968 in Southampton where i grew up and had my education. Am desperately in search of my missing rib, a woman of virtue, my heart, I hope you understand how it feels to be in the plight of loneliness, even at my age i have not gotten what i ever wanted as a man, a woman who would love me for who I am. Am an easy going person, understanding, caring and truthful and lovely, am a straight minded person but above all am too emotional. Can i ask you a question hope you don't mind, have you ever being to England before? Tell me about yourself as I just did. Well, that would be all for now, hoping to hear from you soon. Do take proper care and remain blessed

My warm regards to you,
Elliot