Information on romance scams and scammers.
#213575 by scooby101 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 am
Hello Honey, I wish dreams are reality, I have been awake thinking about you. I am thinking about everything our future we have together, our feelings are mutual. I know you are sleeping at this moment I'm writing this email to you. I want to wake up every early morning with you in my arms. I am looking forward to be able to have my ticket re-booked and have another air class seat. it was caused by the delay with the customs in Dubai. I have gone to the airline to see if they could do something fast so i get return back, but they said i have to wait for another week to get another air class seat for me.

Honey your phone number is for the agent from the Global Diplomatic Service to contact you immediately arrived in your country. Honey your address is where the consignment is to be delivered in a diplomatic packages total sum of ($10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars) is packed inside it without the agent knowing the content. so please do everything fast to assist the agent in full cooperation when he will call you on arrival tomorrow. the customs in your country airport will check the weight and size and charge for logistic. its normal in every country off course xxxxxxxx Airport Authorities will demand for clearing and this is where you need to act fast. any delay can arose much checking to see what is in there.

honey i love you and have trusted your love so much, the love we had for each other is eternity. We will build our future together. when you receive the package i will let you know the code to open it. you will open it right in your room, never you disclose the true nature of the consignment with anyone. When you received it from the Global Diplomatic Service Agent. give me a call on my America number that is with me here in Dubai +1(347)4345541

Honey i dont have airtime to call interntional calls but i have access to receive incoming call.

I love you and will share all i have with you. you are my equal. everything i have belongs to you.

Eric Johnson

Hello honey, how are you doing? I hope all is well ...and i try to let you know what is going on but you have never hear from me since all this days and the diplomat have already are receive to your country and they let me know that they going to pay for the Clarance charges box witch is 8,000 Euro and they going call you tomorrow ok . please honey try to assist them well honey.and i miss you so much my love, and immediately they call you please honey you let me know.
I will be looking forward to your email.I LOVE YOU..Kiss and Hugs

God bless

Eric Johnson
Advertisement

#213630 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 pm
Hello babe, how are you doing? I hope all is well...i really miss you so much babe.and i am very sorry for the delay do to my work here am so busy but i am back now to you babe so we can talk well ok.

I love you babe,

Kiss and Hugs
God bless

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214475 by scooby101 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:12 am
Hello your really desapont me to said that you will send me money but you have noting to do .but let me tall you this what ever you do to me i know take it as soon thing ok,and to tell you this now i eric love you and i did not like you because of money honey so that will not want you to stop talking to me again is not ok babe.and i needed you back honey money is not love and is not everything this life my love.

I miss you so much honey,

Kiss and Hugs

God be with you over there.
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#214978 by scooby101 Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:56 am
Hello honey,how are you doing? my love i so much happy to heir from you again and i always telling you this everything you are understand woman i have never see before like that.and why i write you all that massage is because of the diplomat they have already deliver the money to your country now as i was tell this so there are now deliver it to the diplomats office in your country ok and when ever you read to receive the money you let me honey so i will call them ok. and there are calling you the day there are raver to your country there called you but your know answer there call .

honey i miss you so much

God bless

Kiss and Hugs

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#215239 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:29 am
Hello Sweetheart, thank for understand but i am try to let you know that the diplomat they was try your number but you not pick it why honey , and i all so called you myself and you did not pick it . now they are telling to tell you that if your ready to recieve the money you will let me know where you like them to meet you honey.and you will ready because they are going to call you again before they going to deliver the money to you ok. and honey try to assist them well over there please my love. and Emmemdartily you recieve the money you let me know so i will start coming over to meet you because i want us to invest the money in your country as i was telling you before. thank honey i love you and i miss you so much try to undertand it now. because we suppose to be together since all this days but you don't want to comply that's why where still be like this. So honey be ready to recieve their call anytime from now ok.

God bless

Kiss and Hugs

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Hello honey, how are you today? I hope everything is ok. honey i really miss you that is why i was asking for you , and pleas let me know what is going on over.

God bless
One love
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#216028 by scooby101 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 am
Hello honey, how are you doing? and honey i have never hear from you again what's happen .

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Honey, I have paid for insurance on the consignment to assure the statues on delivery it to you. Is mine and yours. Let me know when you are free at home and also give me the exact time for the diplomatic agent to call you.
Honey no much time is left. Please my love hurry up the diplomat will soon leave Germany as you know he has been staying in a hotel since then he came to Germany.

My love our feelings is mutual. I want this feelings to be together soonest with both of us sleeping and waking up together.

Love you Eric

Eric [email protected]
#217040 by scooby101 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:29 am
How are you today my love ,I am sure you are very OK for me and me alone ,so I have stopped the diplomat arrangement because I have noticed that those diplomat office want to make away with our money, so if any one contact you without my instruction don’t honor the call because they will use that way to make away with our hard earn money so I have contacted my fathers lawyer in Africa because I told you earlier on ,that my father have a business before in Africa so and this lawyer have worked with my father for years ,

he is an African man and African based worker so after I spoke with him, he advised me on how to handle the money with out any stress and problem he has helped me to deposit the money in a Nigeria bank. after the arrangement with the lawyer and the bank ,they concluded that they will transfer the money to an ATM card to avoid us not paying more charges so as soon as the money is loaded in the card ,

it will be sent to you and the pin as well. that will able us to make a free withdrawal of the fund from the ATM card .they said the Card will be used any where in the world so truley like the idea to be very good and I am sure you will like it very much so my love you can see that every thing is very OK with this arrangement, when we are through with the final arrangement I will send you the information of the bank so that you will contact the bank because the money has being deposited on your name as my wife and that’s is what I told the lawyer and the card will be issued on your name so that is the reason why you will have to contact the bank and follow every of their instruction. So you don’t have to worry because every thing is moving very OK and honey i really miss you so much , and the love is not like before as we are my queen.

Kiss and Hugs

Eric
#217399 by scooby101 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:16 am
Oh my God honey i am very happy to hear from you again , I am fine and how are you doing?and thank you very much for understand that's i love so much. and i can never do with out you and what i believe that know one can't divide us apart honey.

My sweetheart this the info of the bank please honey contact them,

KEYSTONE BANK . PLC
BLOCK 150, VICTORIA ISIAND, LAGOS NIGERIA,
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +234-811-550-9761
Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR
MANAGING DIRECTOR/ CEO

Kiss and Hugs

Eric Your Love

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#217546 by scooby101 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:09 am
Hello honey, how are you and how are you today? I sure you are very ok for me.and you are so important to me my sweetheart, honey do you see the contact information i sent to you yesterday because i contact the bank they was tell me that there have never hear from anybody .and please my love try to contact them is very very urgent for us,and i want to come over there to meet you because i really miss you so much and i need to see you my baby.

Kiss and Hugs
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#217875 by scooby101 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:59 am
Please honey call this bank there are wanting for to contact them please my love call them on phone ok. is very urgent.and i miss you so much honey.

Love always
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Please honey call this bank there are wanting for to contact them please my love call him the managing director on phone ok. is very urgent.and i miss you so much honey.

Love always
Eric
Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR
MANAGING DIRECTOR/ CEO TEL: +234-811-550-9761

Eric Johnson

[email protected]
#217999 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:20 am
Still trying his luck with a victim who told him to get lost a months and a half ago

Hello Dear, how are you and how are you doing? i hope all is well,please babe i miss you so much where are you ? sometimes reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. But once it hits us in the face we'll never forget it. It will always be there in our memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it. We seem to have some things in common and share some similarities as being a good christian fellow.. And I don't know if i told you something like that before my son wants me with a woman to spend the rest of my life.. he don't want me to be alone anymore cause i have been lonely for a very long time. Hope you can be able to understand my feelings and let us build a relationship based on honesty , trust and sincerity..
Love in Christ
Eric ..

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218295 by scooby101 Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:36 am
Hello honey, how are you and how are you today? I sure you are very ok for me.and you are so important to me my sweetheart, honey do you see the contact information i sent to you yesterday because i contact the bank they was tell me that there have never hear from anybody .and please my love try to contact them is very very urgent for us,and i want to come over there to meet you because i really miss you so much and i need to see you my baby.

KEYSTONE BANK . PLC
BLOCK 150, VICTORIA ISIAND, LAGOS NIGERIA,
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +234-811-550-9761
Mr. PHILIP IKEAZOR
MANAGING DIRECTOR/ CEO

Kiss and Hugs
Eric
#218577 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:13 pm
Hello Honey, how are you and how are you doing?Every night when I close my eyes, you fill my heart with joy, and every morning when I open my eyes, you're the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream of what will probably never be. I'm in love with you - of that I'm sure, but I want to hold you, to kiss you, and adore you. If you'll be mine, you'll make me the happiest woman in this world, if you turn me away, I'll be dying. But either way, you'll always be the greatest love of all that I've ever had. and When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you?re there, I feel safe. Your messager soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

With all my heart,

Love always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#218666 by scooby101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:14 pm
Hello My Teddy Bear Lover,,
I am so afraid to love again. I am scared my little heart might get broken again. You promise me that you would never hurt me. But, I am just so afraid to love again. You promise me a life of happiness. But, I am just totally afraid I will be lonely again. When, my heart got broken for the last time, I was just so afraid to cry because it was the wish of God., I want a life time with you, and for the last time. I am not going to be afraid to love again. I believe in my heart that you are serious about us. I will be happy to be your husband.I was afraid to love again, but God showed me the way so I am going to his guiding in the right direction this time. So now I am not afraid to love you and only you again Love always...Yes i know we need to meet first but i want you to know that even if we meet nothing will never change from what i have said to you and i will never changed my mind about the way i feel about you..I want you please send me your cell number..I really want to care about you....Just want you to like,love and trust me...I want a life with you...I'm here to take away your tears,sorrows,fears and pains away....I promise you a life time happiness..Full of joy and love and please honey do not write me again for this E-mail :[email protected]

Love In Christ.

Hugs And Kisses

Eric your's future husband
#219723 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:28 am
Hello babe , how are you doing today?
I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your messager. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I�m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. and I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live all this we are doing and let us spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a lost for words when it comes to you. I just wish that their was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel...I love you.
God bless,
Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]