Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214472 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22679732747

Greetings!.

I appeal to you to exercise a little patient and read through my letter, I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

My name is Mr Hanan Omr I am in the Office of Auditing and Accounting File Manager with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of (US$10M DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10M USD) to your account within 7banking days, while every necessary arrangement should commence after I have hear from you.

This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim, and I don't want the money to go into the Reserve Bank of Burkina Faso (RBBF), as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this transfer as a top secret between me and you alone ok.

I promise you that i will direct you on how this transfer will go successfully if only you can abide to my instruction.

Upon receipt of your reply i will give you full details on how the business will be executed.

Kindly send me this information below to have trust in you that you would betray me.

(1) Your full name...

(2) Your address...

(3) Country..

(4) Age...

(5) Occupation.......

(6) Private telephone number

(7) Sex.

l will send you my details of this transaction as soon as I hear from you thanks, trusting to hear from you immediately with your contact information

Note/ Reply me with my private email adress below([email protected]) to enable me respond to your mail

urgently

My Regards.

Mr Hanan Omr
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214479 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:00 am
From hanan omr - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your reasoning, concern and response. I believe you are the right person to transact with, considering the little I have seen from you, I proposed to you, not only for our mutual benefit but also for a long and everlasting relationship to exist between you and me, and between our children and related ones, through this venture.

First of all I'm living in Burkina Faso west africa. I state my details as follows: I am Hanan Omr accountant by profession, I'm 49yrs old , working at the office of Auditing and accounting File Department of Bank Of Africa(BOA).I'm married with childrens. My residence address no:18 avenue de la charles Degaulle sect: 21 . Box Postal: 01 bp 5256 Ouagadogou Burkina faso. My Private Telephone No is +22679732747.

Concerning what i need from you about this transaction.Although based on mutual trust and understanding .As you will led me in establishment over in your country. Concerning the transaction at hand, as this cannot be done by email alone.

In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of US$10million us dollars ) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida , U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash. For more information’s about the crash you can visit this
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm
It should be noted that for the success of this transaction, absolute secrecy should be maintained especially from your side, because I do not want anybody to implicate me in the course of realizing my objective, as I am still serving now and intend to resign immediately at the end of this transaction, understood,?
It should be noted also that any information relating to this transaction must not be relayed to anybody at all, not even the Banking officials, for security reasons, understood? I am giving you all this instructions because I work in the Bank too. I do not want any form of interrogation from your side, which may disrupt the transfer of this Fund, understood
This is absolutely what it requires and nothing more. Moreover, as a top official in this Bank and also as a member of the Board of Directors in the bank, we have no problem at all, as I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the Bank, while you will be monitoring the whole situation there in your country, until you confirm the money in your Account. Immediately this is done,

So this is the more reason why I contacted you, for you to stand in, as the true Beneficiary to the deceased customer, who will have to push the Bank to be able to effect immediatelly the transfer of your late Business partner Fund, and that delay in application was due to family logistic problem.

I strongly assure you of a risk-free and hinge-free transaction, provided my instructions are strictly adhered to, by you.

Please note that this transaction will last only but (7) Banking working days from transactional experience. At the end of the transaction, all computer and file-related information on this transfer would be deleted.

I will offer you 50% of the total sum while 50% for me.

kindly contact me on my private telephone number (+22679732747)so feel free to call me. I am expecting your immediate response concerning the above given information and also about this transfer.

I await your urgent call +22679732747.

THANKS

Mr Hanan Omr
+22679732747

(1) DATE OF BIRTH: 19th July 1965
(2) PLACE OF BIRTH: Fada N'Gourma.
(3) HEIGHT: 1.99
(4) WEIGHT: 84 kg, Not Permanent.
(5) SEX: Male.
(6) QUALIFICATION: M.B.A In Economics.
(7) OCCUPATION: Banker.
(8) PRESENT POSITION: (B.O.A) Auditing/Accounting File Dept.Manager.
(9) WORKING EXPERIENCE :(T.I.C) Insurance Banjul Gambia, & Presently In (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.
(10) MARITAL STATUS: Married With 3 Children.
(11) PROVINCE OF ORIGINE OR STATE: Bobo-Dioulasso.
(12) NATIONALITY: Burkina-Faso West Africa.
(13)BLOOD TYPE: Ax.
(14) HOME: Myself, Wife & 3 children's.
(15) HOBBIES: Listing To Music & Instructs School Kids.
(16) H.I.V TEST: Negative.
(17) LIFE POLICIES: Always Sober & Calm.
(18) LIFE STYLES: Corporate & Decent.
(19) WORK IN A KITTY: Dont Take It Personal.
(20) FAVOURITE FOOD: Snacks & Rice.
(21) FAVOURITE DRINKS: Soft Drinks.
(22) AIM: To Resign From Bank & Become An International Business Man.
(23) FAMILY ADAGE: To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Expected.
(24) PRIVATE TELEPHONE: +22679732747. I don’t have a private fax number.
OFFICE ADDRESS: (B.O.A) 770.AV. Du President Aboubacar Sangoule Lamizana 01 BP
1319 Ouagadougou 01 Burkina faso.
HOUSE ADDRESS: My residence address no: 18 avenue de la Charles
Degaulle sect: 21. Box Postal: 01 BP 5256 Ouagadougou Burkina
FASO.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214504 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 am
Dear XXX,

To the little i have seen in you i am very much happy to have you as my business partner for this transfer,

Please you don’t need to allow any one to know that such a very huge amount of money is coming into your bank account for security purpose ok, Like i have told you before on my last mail that i am strongly with you until you received this money in your bank account why you have to joins hands with me so that the money can be transfer successful to you.
The most important thing is for you to apply so that the bank can recognize you as the beneficiary of this claim.

the attached application form i sent you fill the form with your banking particulars and send it to the bank email address.
E-MAIL;
[email protected]

And also dont allow the bank officials to know that i am the person that is passing you the secret of this transfer hence the Bank we suspect us which may cause so many damage in my life.
This is a deal which both of us will benefit if only you can abide to my instruction to avoid mistake with the bank authority for transferred to your bank account,
once the money is transfer to your bank account you we be entitle to 50% of the total sum amount of $10million us dollars while i would take 50% for my self.
Don’t worry i am here to direct you on how the bank Management would believed you that you are the next of kin $10million us dollars.

We needs to joins hands together and make sure that the $10million us dollars is be transfer to your account by then i we have the full hope to resign from the bank and come over to your country and have my own share and invest with you as my business partner.
Note/ This fund is benefit of both of us if only you can help to fight with the bank authority to win and transfer the $10million us dollars to your bank account.

As you can see i am just a poor civil servant here in my country here that count peoples money and keeping records of daily event without achieving anything from it, this is the fact of the matters that is leads me into such kind of business of transfer with you so that i can be rich and resign immediatelly from the bank and come over to your country to have my own share of the fund and do a good with you as my business partner.

Anything you don’t know you can as call me with my private telephone number +22679732747

My Regards.
Mr Hanan Omr
+22679732747

Attachment

DR. LASSINE DIAWARA,

DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,

BANK OF AFRICA(BOA),

BURKINA FASO , WEST AFRICA

E-MAIL: [email protected]

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER:0036101101,

AMOUNT: TEN MILLION US DOLLARS(US$10M) I AM WRITING THE FOLLOWING

INFORMATION ABOUT MY DECEASED PARTNER FUND LEFT IN YOUR BANK WITH

ACCOUNT NO:0036101101, ROUTING NO:9102211,WHICH BELONGS TO MY LATE

BUSINESS PARTNER,MR.RICHARD BURSON,FROM FLORIDA, U.S.A) WHO DIED IN AN

EGYPT PLANE CRASH (FLIGHT 990) ON OCTOBER 1999,TOGETHER WITH HIS ENTIRE

FAMILY.PLEASE,I WANT TO BE INFORMED ON HOW TO HAVE MY DECEASED BUSINESS

PARTNER FUND TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT IN MY FAVOUR AS HIS NEXT OF KIN.

UNDERNEATH IS MY BANKING PARTICULAR: -

ACCOUNT NAME:.......................

ACCOUNT NO:..........................

BANK NAME:..........................

BANK ADDRESS:....................

ROUTING NO:.........................

PRIVATE TEL NO...................

PRIVATE FAX NO..........

PRIVATE E-MAIL..........

PROFESSION....................

NATIONALITY.................

SEX.....................

AGE...................

I WISH THIS APPLICATION WILL BE GIVEN URGENT ATTENTION AS DELAY IN APPLYING

WAS DUE TO FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

YOUR NAME..........

#214577 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 pm
Dear Brother,

I have see the fill application form that you sent to the bank, is perfectly ok, please you have to follow my advice so that we suceed and celebrate for the sucess of this transfer ok,

Now that you have apply to the bank you have to stop every strange emails to enable me know what to tell you so that you dont make any miskate with the bank authority ok, i swear to god to give you every information about this transfer and to make sure that the bank believed you and transfer the fund to your bank account with any trace from my side or either from your side ok.

Please always stay closer to your phone and make sure that no one have access to pick your call incase of anytime i call you to link some secret for you ok,you are very free to call me any time incase of anything you dont understand i might quickly put you through to your understanding to advoid miskate with the authority right, dont worry i am strongly behind you and to make sure that the bank believed you and transfer the fund to your bank account without any problem from my self or your self ok.

So i we advice you to wait for the bank responds and lets see what would be there action towards the transfer ok,Richiest does not directly come from God it come from physical sign by God to make things happen for some peoples that are in needs to help.

Out of 50% of my share i we offer to the ophanage motherly home 5% in your country australia i hope that is good brother and keep the rest for business and continue my life in Australia with my family.

I dont know what kind of business i am going to invest with you when after the fund have be sucessfully transfer to your bank account, please my good brother tell me about the business you know that would be good for both of us ok.

Faith move mountain and there is notting thy lord cannot do if only you believed on him and bless his name, the lord is every were for help those that needs it for good.

As soon as the bank contact you please call me urgently so that i can quickly open my mail and respond back to your immediately ok.

God bless us and give us greater wisdom to invest on the blessing of God.

Thanks.
Brother Hanan Omr
+22679732747

#214578 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:04 pm
Below is the bank email adress.

[email protected]

#218208 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:34 am
From Bank Of Africa - [email protected]

BANK OF AFRICA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
No 770 Avenue du Présidence Aboubacar Sangoule Lamizana,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Telephone:+22662131909
Fax. : +22650420039
Bank:.web.boaburkinafaso.com
Email:[email protected]
BOA-BFDate: 08-08-2014.BOA-BF

OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE.
ATTENTION: XXX

SEQUECE TO YOUR APPLICATION FORM TO THIS BANK DATED ON 08-08-2014 OF WHICH A BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S MEETING WAS HOLD ON YOUR BEHALF. THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HERE BY REFER YOU TO SEE THE ATTACH FILE ON THIS MAIL AND SUPPLY THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS FOR BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.NOTE /YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ON BEFORE "11-08-2014 " TO RETURN TO THIS BANK THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS REQUIRED FOR THE PROOF OF THIS ABANDONE FUND,FAILURE TO COMPLY, YOUR APPLICATION FORM WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOUR CLAIM WILL BE INVALIDATED AND MOVED DOWN TO THE BANK TREASURE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

FROM THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA

THANKS
DR LASSINE DIAWARA
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA
We are neither just an off shore neither bank nor are we only on shore .........WE ARE BOTH; we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find a Bank of Africa branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of client.s satisfaction; we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you......This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness
Copyright 2004 Group Bank of Africa. Online Inc., all rights reserve

#218606 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:10 am
APPLICATION INFORMATION
YOUR FULL NAME………………….
YOUR FULL ADRESS…………………
OCCUPATION…………AGE……………………
NATIONALITY…………………..
BANK NAME……………
BANK ADRESS………………….
A/C NO…………………………….BANK SWIFT CODE IF ANY……………….

OFFICIAL INQUIRY OF THE DISEASES
FULL NAME OF THE DISEASES…Richard Burson ......
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DISEASES……Business partner ......………..
DISEASE DATE OF BIRTH 1935 .......AGE 77 ......…
CAUSE/ DATE OF HIS DEATH ……Airplane crash in November, 1999 …….
DISEASE RES ADRESS IN BURKINAFASO…Ave. Yenega. Sect. 1601 ……
DISEASES OCCUPATION WHEN HE WAS ALIVE…Selling gold and diamonds …….
TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED BY THE DISEASE WITH THIS BANK…Current Account ........………
FILE NO. OF THE DISEASE WITH THE BANK …B.O.A. b123t35m

#218607 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:11 am
Dear Brother,

Greetings to you and your family,
I am very happy that the bank have contacted you for the purpose of this transfer and there is notting that would stop us not to achieved this fund since you are with me for the sucess of this transfer ok.
I swear with the name of god every plan of this transfer would comes out sucessfully if only you are ready to abide to my instruction.
Sine the bank have contacted you Now i we advice you to be very careful with strange emails and strange calls becuase i strongly believed that the bank is going to test you to find out how come you know about this transfer.
You have to protect my image by keeping this transfer secret and follow my instruction for the sucess of this transfer, Please this transfer must not be done by email alone so that you dont make any miskate with the bank authority ok, any massage you recieved from the bank urgently call me to keep me inform for my advice ok, and for what ever thing you are doing do it in a confidential place for both of us security purpose, not in public place.
Do hurry up and and fill carefully and send those answers to the bank without delay after that make sure that call me to update me ok.
My regards.
Brother Hanan Omr
+22679732747

#218722 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:51 am
Dear Brother,

I have sent you the answers to those questions the bank is demanding from you, now that the bank have respond to your mail you have to be very careful and always call me incase the bank contact you ok.

This transfer must not be done by email alone so that you dont delay or make any miskate with the bank right.

Please you have to keep this transfer secret until the fund have be transfer to your bank account.

As you can see i am just a poor cilvil servant here in the bank that count peoples money and keep records of daily invest without much achieved that is the fact of the matter that is leading me to such business so that i can be rich to resign from the bank and come over to your country to have my own share of the fund and invest with my own part of the $10million us dolars.

As soon as you here from the bank for the sucess of this transfer call me immediatelly and seek for my advice before responding.

Note/ listen carefully, you have to be very careful with strange emails becuase i strongly believed that the bank authority we test you allover the word to find out how you come to know about late Mr Ruchard Burson $10million dollars that have be dormart for years, that is why you have to be calling on phone to seek for my advice so that you dont make any miskate from your side or delay the bank request.

You have to get my invitation letter ready to enable me seek for visa once the $10million us dollars have be sucessfully transfer into your bank account and to come over to your country and have my own share and invest with you.

I am waiting your call for more advice +22679732747

My regards.

Mr Hanan Omr

+22679732747

#218898 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:53 pm
BANK OF AFRICA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
No 770 Avenue du Présidence Aboubacar Sangoule Lamizana,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Telephone:+22662131909
Fax. : +22650420039
Bank:.web.boaburkinafaso.com
Email:[email protected]
BOA-BFDate: 13-09-2014.BOA-BF

REACTIVATION OF A DORMART ACCOUNT.
ATTENTION: XXX

THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA IS KEEPING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE HAVE RECIEVED THE INFORMATION OF PROOF OF LATE RICHARD BURSON,MEANWHILE YOU ARE ADVICE TO TRANSFER THE REACTIVATION FEE OF $3,500 USD TO THE BANK TO ENABLE YOUR LATE BUSINESS PARTNER INHERITANCE BANK ACCOUNT BE REACTIVATED AND TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN WITHIN 72HOURS, YOU ARE ADVISE BY THIS BANK TO PROVIDE THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD

BELOW IS HOW YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $3,500 USD VIA OUR BANK ACCOUNT TO THE CHIEF TAX ACCOUNTANT.

NAME RECIEVER/ DEMBELE ABSATA
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO
CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU.
ACCOUNT NUMBER/04117130003
SWIFT CODE/AFRIBF BF

ATTACH TO THE BANK THE PAYMENT TRANSFERRING SLIP OF $3,500 USD YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WOULD BE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT BY THE ORDER OF THE BANK GOVERNOR.

ACCEPT OUR CONDOLENCE GREETING OF LATE MR RICHARD BURSON,CONGRATULATION.

THANKS
DR LASSINE DIAWARA
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA
We are neither just an off shore neither bank nor are we only on shore ........WE ARE BOTH; we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find a Bank of Africa branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of client.s satisfaction; we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you......This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness
Copyright 2004 Group Bank of Africa. Online Inc., all rights reserve

#229174 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:37 pm
Dear Friend,

How are you today, I am here to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India though i tried my best to involve you in the business but almighty decided the whole situations. Presently i' m in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I have concluded to effect your payment through western union already sent you USD$5,000 dollars through Western union $5,000 daily until the total amount of the USD$500.000.00 is complete as I have been given your full compensation payment total sum of USD $500.000.00 via western union information to pick up your first payment.

MTCN : 789-351---#### Tell him to give you the remaining 4 digits
Sender's Name: Emmanuel Anthoy
Text Question :How Long
Answer:Immediately
Amount:USD $5,000

Please, contact Pastor Thomson Charslor Tell him to give you the remaining 4
digits MTCN number to you, below is the email address
([email protected]) You have just Seven (7) days to process your
payment file. send your cell.
phone number in your reply.hanan omr

#229329 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:08 am
From WesternUnionUoneyTransfer agent - [email protected]

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide-Dollars
Western Union International Bank
Dollars
THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE,
HEAD QUARTER WEST AFRICA ZONAL,PAY OFFICE. #96,
RUE 55 AVE.LOUDIN; OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEB SITE www.westernunion.com

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY;XXX.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your Fund transfer, I want to inform you that orders was passed to cancel the payment because your file shows that you have not paid for the activation of your account with our office.

You were supposed to pay the activation Fee which is only US$385 dollars before the transfer has to be made to you but your file shows that you haven't. As soon as we receive this US$385 dollars from you for the activation Fee, the US$5,000 will be sent to you again and you will be provided a different MTCN. note that we will be sending you US$5,000 each day until the total amount above is completed.

You can go ahead and send the US$385 dollars for activation Fee, today and get back to us with the payment information through Western Union Money Transfer so that your fund will be remitted to you immediately, you are advice to send it with this information below;
NOTE; The payment should be make through this name ASSISTANCE FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER That is ( Absata Dembele )

Name:Absata Dembele
Test Question: Quick
Answer: Now
Amount.$385

Send the money and let we know so that we can send you the first US$5,000 at once. Go ahead and send the fee to enable this office update and activate your file/account and start sending your funds to you until your total fund in the amount of (US$500.000.00) has been transferred to you through western union.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED. MEANWHILE TRY TO RE-CONFIRM TO US THE INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL LIKE TO USE IN RECEIVING THE PAYMENT IN YOUR NEXT MAIL. FINALLY TRY TO CALL ME ON PHONE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE +226 75 47 22 99.

REGARDS
PASTOR THOMSON CHARLOR
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER.