If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#214483 by Otterbrook Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:44 am
I have been scammed by a Sgt George Reynold who us stationed in Eggers Camp, Kabul he's divorced has a son living with his x wife in Texas, when he appeared on the Smooth Dating site he said he lived Bolton, United Kjngdom, he's 49 .I fell for the patter I read all the poems that have obviously been downloaded ,as the English is to good for this Nigerian scammers or maybe Ghana, Yes I sent money the first lot for phone connection the second for leave, I fell for it hook line and sinker, he was up till last week still contacting me 9 months down the line still asking for more money, too up vouchers .I think he's got the hot has anyone else had dealings with this cretin I have photos and emails I can down load.
Advertisement

#214490 by vonpaso xlura Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:09 am
Normally the poems sent by a romance scammer are copied, and sentences between are script written by other scammers or his own writing. Please post the emails and pictures he sent, with full headers. They will help other victims avoid this scammer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#214512 by Dotti Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:09 am
I am sorry that you were scammed, but as you read around her, you can see that you most definitely are not alone. These criminals are far too successful, and that is why they keep doing what they do.

To post emails, just copy and paste the actual writing into a post.

To post photos, you can follow the link in my signature line to instructions.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.