Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214526 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:15 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348107014822

I am Mr. Bature B Yusuff Group Managing Director and Chief executive officer with the United Bank of Africa, we got your overdue payment fund and found out that your fund was misdirected by miscreants that handled your payment.

We discovered that your local partner and or the bankers instead of remitting your fund to you; they invested it without your consent and further place credit facility and or high yield money program in prime. stock markets, with a help of a foundation; this placement yielded high profit of about US$3.4M. Vital proof and authority to verify funds shall be given to you in our next correspondence.

As an expert in this sort of payments couple with the fact that, I am a consultant with Prime European and American banks with top record on payouts of this sort, we will start first by paying you the accrued interest your fund acquired during the high interest money program.

If you will like us to proceed with the payment, we advise that, you acknowledge this mail.

Duly yours

Bature B Yusuff

Group MD/CEO, UBA

Tel: +234 810 701 4822

Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216611 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:33 am
From alhaji batureyusuff - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

You are required to send us your contact address including phone number and bank account information where you want to receive your fund. As soon as we receive the requested information, we will proceed to transferring the US$3.4M to you without further delay.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff
Group MD/CEO, UBA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216928 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:55 am
Dear XXX,

Due to technical and network problems we could not transfer your fund yesterday as promised. We have re-schedule the transfer for Monday 1st August, 2014. We sincerely regret the inconvenience the delay in the transfer of your fund may course you. We will send you transfer slip on Monday as soon as we effect the transfer.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff
Group MD/CEO, UBA

#217167 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:02 am
Dear XXX,

This is to inform you that your fund has been programmed on the system for transfer. Unfortunately, we discovered that there is no tax clearance certificate for your fund, therefore no tax clearance code, which is highly required to complete the transfer of your fund. You are therefore advise to send us your tax clearance code to enable us proceed with the transfer immediately. Meanwhile, see attached copy of your fund origin certificate issued this morning to show that your fund originated from Nigeria. Call me immediately you receive this email. My direct phone number is +2348105994043

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#217190 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:36 am
Dear XXX,

I hope you received your fund origin certificate I sent to you this morning. I tried reaching you on the phone but the line is not going through.

Regarding the tax clearance code, it comes with your tax clearance certificate when you pay your tax. if you do not have it, you are required to obtain Non Resident Beneficiary Tax Clearance Certificate. The Non-Resident Beneficiary Tax is US$2,500 only. For more information, please call me as soon as you receive this email.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#217373 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:46 am
Dear XXX,

The Non-Resident Beneficiary Tax has to be paid to the tax department here. You are therefore advise to send the fee so that we can quickly get it for you so that your fund will be transferred to your account. Kindly confirm receipt of this email and let us know when you will send it, so that will give you information to send it.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#217442 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:12 pm
Dear XXX,

You are advised to send the $2,500 by western union or money gram with information stated below:

NAME: MBUNWO ANTHONY
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
QUESTION: YES
ANSWER: YES

Scan and send the western union or money gram slip as soon as you send it.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#217558 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:34 am
Dear XXX,

This is to confirm receipt of your email. Sorry the delay in responding to your email. I have been waiting for the tax department to provide us with their receiving account which we have just received now.

Below is the receiving agent's account of the tax department for the payment of the $2,500 tax.

Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 99 4th Street, San Jose, Ca USA
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Account Name: Earl Fariss
Beneficiary Address: 510 North 2nd Street, San Jose, Ca USA.
Account No.:3250386322XX

Send the transfer slip as soon as you transfer the fund.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

#217616 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:52 am
Dear XXX,

This is to confirm receipt of your email. Please send the transfer slip as soon as the transfer is made.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#218158 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 am
Dear XXX,

I am surprise at your last email. I wonder why you want to abandon your fund here. If you do not want to receive your fund in your bank account, we can make arrangement and bring the fund to you cash at your door steps. Please confirm receipt of this email and let us know if you prefer cash delivery at your door steps.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#218193 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:45 am
Dear XXX,

Our chartered agent will bring the money to you in cash as a diplomatic consignment. The only thing is that you shall be required to meet with him at the airport in your country to sign clearance documents and pay clearance charges to the customs at the airport in your country.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#218372 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:45 pm
Dear XXX,

This is to inform you that our chartered agent finally left today at 12noon as scheduled. Once again, his name is Albert Tcheta.
He will be on transit in Italy and will arrive XXX tomorrow morning.
He will call you tomorrow immediately he arrives.
Please make sure you are by your phone and answer the phone when he calls. Kindly confirm receipt of this email.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#218424 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 pm
Dear XXX,

All arrangement has been concluded and our chartered agent will be taking off by 12noon to arrive your country this evening. He may be able to deliver the consignment to you this evening in your house. So you are advise to take the money home. You should give me your house address and cell phone number where he will reach you on arrival so that I can send it to him at the airport. Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

Dear XXX,

The name of our chartered agent is Albert Tcheta.
He will be leaving here by 12 noon, through Italy and will arrive XXX tomorrow morning.
He will call you tomorrow immediately he arrives. I hope your phone number XXX is working because I have been trying to reach you on the number to no avail.
Please make sure you are by your phone and answer the phone when he calls.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#218425 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:09 pm
Dear XXX,

He do not have a phone number there. When he reach there, he will get a phone number to call you. Just endeavour to answer every call tomorrow morning so that you do not miss his call..

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

Dear XXX,

Please note that the chartered agent do not know the content of the consignment. so for security reason, when he call you before reaching your house, DO NOT let him know that the content is cash.

Yours sincerely,
Bature B Yusuff

#218488 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:29 am
I am sure he must have arrived, so you should be expecting to hear from him any moment from now. As soon as he arrives, let me know.