Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213687 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]

Good day

I got your email from an e-marketing company, so i decided to let you know about the business opportunity of supplying us raw material from India. I am an employee of a multi-national animal vaccines production company in USA and UK working as the production manager.

There is a raw material which our company always send me to purchase from India. Right now I have been promoted to the post of production manager and the company cannot send me to India again, our director has asked me for the contact of the local dealer in India to enable them send the new purchasing manager to India to purchase the product directly from the dealer in India.

This material can only be found in India and Fiji only but cheaper in India. I want you to act as the dealer. I will present you to the company as the dealer in India where i was purchasing this product; You would now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom I used to buy from, and supply to our company with you as the direct dealer. After purchasing from original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and it is continuous.

Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I don't want my organization to know the real cost of the product because of my personal interest.

Kindly revert me if you are interested.
Get in touch with me through my mail id: [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon!
Regards,
Shams Mohamed
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213688 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:48 am
From Shams Mohamed - [email protected]

Good day XXX

I have acknowledged the receipt of your mail.

I appreciate your efforts with regards to your mail from the facts glanced out from your mail I got your email from an e-marketing company, so i decided to let you know about the business opportunity of supplying us raw material from Europe/asia. I am an employee of a multi-national animal vaccines production company in USA. Our Company need raw material i.e. for the production of Animal Vaccines and Anti-viral drugs. The cost that I was buying it from the local dealer there is $15,000 per sachet and sell to my company at high rate due to my new promotion from procurement manager to production manager my company has decided to appoint a new procurement officer as the result of my promotion. I would want you to act as a local dealer to our company in your country so you will be buying on behalf of my company from the company in Europe to resell it a high price to my company and the profit will be between you and I, we shall be sharing the Profits that you will be making from Our Company. But as an employee in this company, I would not want my director to know I am directly Involved with any transaction concerning Our Company because it is against the policy of the company.

Let me hear from you so that I can give you the contact of the local dealer in your country and also give you the contact of my company as well.

I would like to know how we will be sharing the Profits that you will be earning from our company. My director is in urgent need of 150 to 300 sachets and each sachet will fetch us a profit of $20,000 multiplied by the 150 to 300 sachets that my director is going to purchase and from there you will know how much profit we are going to make from the transaction. If the profit sharing is ok by me, I will then give you the contact of the local dealers in your country. But before giving you the number of my director, both of us need to go into agreement regarding our profit sharing and i wouldn’t want any situation whereby we will have problem in nearest future.

If this is accepted by you I will prepare agreement between both of us and send a copy of it via email after the receipt of that i shall then forward the contact of my director and also the contact of the local dealer in your country

Regards,

Mohamd shams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213689 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:02 am
Good Day XXX
Thanks for your kind of mail I appreciate your effort towards in the ongoing process
The profit sharing is will be 50-50 for both of us I shall send you the local dealer in Germany as well company contact details look this business is based on trust I will like us to enter into a binding agreement for further proceeding I urge you to send me your full name and your telephone number mobile number I shall look forward to hear from you best regards Dr shams mohamed

#213690 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:06 am
Goodday XXX

I appreciate your effort towards the ongoing process
Here is the contact email: [email protected] director name Philip white I urge you to contact him and please do not let him know that I have any conversation with you off-late I have told him everything about the transaction that you are the local dealer in India

Here is the contact email id [email protected] of the local dealer of the raw name priyanka rai Sharma contact the lady through email to verified if they have the raw material in stock

Best regards

Shams

#213691 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 am
Goodday XXX

i have acknowledged the receipt of your mail i appreciate your effort i shall inform my director that the nature raw material company has gotten new branch in XXX he will be interested for the facts that Europe is closer the India all i needed from you is open minded look whatsoever i tell my director will be the final decision all you need to do is this you will have to buy sample from the local dealer to show to the procurement officer that you are the local dealer in XXX

for more info you can reach me through phone

+13153510240

#213700 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 am
From [email protected]

Priyanka Rai
Sharma MANUFACTURING INC.
World Trade Center Mumbai
Centre 4 Building, 21st Floor, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade Mumbai 400005,
Maharashtra India.
Goodmorning XXX

We have received your inquiry mail on our Product obgolor3w, We Manufacture verity fluids/raw material which is Animal Vaccines, Injection, food dietary and supplement for

Sub Saharan Horses, Cows and Lion. With over 16 years manufacturing wholesale experience, state of the product in stock.

Priyanka Rai Sharma, Pvt Ltd is your best choice for High Quality High Value including; Precious Animal Herb We are a Wholesale Manufacturer and based on the belief that our

dealers needs are of the utmost importance.
let us know your order the quantity you require and we will reply you the quantity we can supply you

this is because of our previous clients much demand.

Thanks.
Best Regards

Coe Priyanka Rai

Coe Priyanka Rai Sharma,

#213890 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 pm
Priyanka Rai
Maharashtra India.
+912265553666 you can reach me from 11am india time to 5pm money to friend

prior to your mail you can reach us through office line +912265553666 you can reach me from 11am india time to 5pm money to friend

Dear sir i request you to send us your mobile number for easy communication

best regards

Mrs priyanka rai sharma

#214260 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 pm
Priyanka Rai
Maharashtra India.
+912265553666 you can reach me from 11am india time to 5pm Monday to Friday

Goodday XXX

we are in receipt of your mail

i tried calling you too but to know avail, call me or send me your united kingdom number as soon as you get there be-inform that we have all product in stock let me know the quantity you needed and also send us your mailing address to send the product after purchase

best regards

priyanka rai

#214261 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 pm
Thank for your wonderful mail I’m happy to see the signed copy of the agreement I’m fully confident now sorry for the late reply I was always for official’s duty have you contacted the local dealer? If no do that urgently, i have inform my company management that the local dealer has got a new branch office in XXX the new procurement officer were happy because XXX seems to be closer remember at no cost will you let my boss know about our conversation the cost the local dealer is selling the product is fifteen thousand dollars you will have to sell to my company at the rate of thirty five thousand united dollars firstly you will have to at-least buy some sample from the local dealer in India to show to the new procurement officer that be flying from united states to XXX that you are the local dealer in XXX as soon as he previewed the product my company will immediately transfer funds to your account towards the purchase of the 300 sachet Look our profit will be about six hundred thousand dollars I shall send you my account before the departure of the procurement officer thanks

Best regards

Shams

#214455 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:42 am
Goodday XXX

I appreciate your effort towards the ongoing process please find my box email id below

[email protected]

[email protected]

reminder do not let him know you and i have any conversation regarding the local product just let him know that you are the dealer of the ogbolor3w in XXX that you have the local product is in stock and in-case he ask about India branch let him know that India branch is under your firm look my director is urgent in need of the raw material look our profit for this first deal is 600,000 united state dollars I urge you to act accordingly

Best regards

Dr Mohamed shams

#214492 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:17 am
From you are welcome to venice veterinary - [email protected]

1000 Palisades Center Drive
West Nyack, NY 10994
New York
Tel +1646-543-4956

ATTN XXX

Thank YOU SO Much for Contacting Us at this point in Time. Your MAIL IS WELL
NOTED AND AM HAPPY TO ASSOCIATE WITH YOUR COMPANY.
TRULY I AM MUCH INTERESTING TO GO INTO BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY BUT
IN YOUR MAIL YOU DID NOT INDICATES THE Name Of Your Company and your office
Number or any, i also want to inform you that the transaction should
BE BASE ON BANK TRANSFER because we cannot CARRY huge AMOUNT IN CASH.
THE PAYMENT SHOULD BANK TO BANK TRANSFER WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH AS
WE BANK WITH HSBC, HDFC, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK AND BARCLAY BANK.
I shall be SENDING (P O) PURCHASING ORDER OF 300 SACHETS BUT BEFORE THAT
I WILL LIKE TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT named OGBOLOR3W SEED TO BE SURE THAT IS
THE SAME PRODUCT WE ARE GETTING FROM LATE MR. ANIL KUMAR WHO WERE SUPPLYING US BEFORE from your
I WILL BE SENDING MY PROCUREMENT OFFICER TO YOU WHOM WILL COME TO YOUR
COUNTRY INDIA AND SEE THE SAMPLE AND TEST IT, IMMEDIATELY HE CONFIRMS
THAT IS OGBOLOR3W I shall COLLECT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAIL AND
TRANSFER MONEY FOR 300 SACHETS.
I urge YOU TO PROVIDE 1 cartoon READY IN YOUR PLACE BY THIS WEEK OF
THIS MONTH.MY PERSON shall come to CONFIRM IT, THEN IMMEDIATELY THERE
YOU WILL MAIL ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAIL TO TRANSFER THE AMOUNT FOR 300
SACHET
UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THIS MAIL I shall SEND MY PROCUREMENT OFFICE TO
YOU.
REGARDS
DR. Philips White
VENICE VETERINARY GROUP DIRECTOR
3 ALTON BUSINESS CENTRE,
1000 Palisades Center Drive West Nyack, NY 10994
UNITED STATE .

#214535 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:35 pm
West Nyack, NY 10994
New York
Tel +1646-543-4956

ATTN XXX

Am well pleased to receive your wonderful mail this is a thorough response to your mail
i want to let you know that the only most important product we need very urgent is this OBGOLOR3W SEED. Do make sure you keep the product ready as promised. I will be sending the procurement manager on the 15th of August 2014 late evening in XXX. I want the product to be ready by then.
Once again i shall still have to let you know that this product name obgolor3w is out of stock which is causing a kind of havoc to the industry.

So XXX Try your possible best to keep this product ready.
Take care and remain blessed. Waiting for your reply

REGARDS
DR. Philips White
3 ALTON BUSINESS CENTRE,
UNITED STATE .

#214536 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:37 pm
Priyanka Rai
Maharashtra India.

Good-day XXX

You are welcome to Priyanka Rai manufacture unit

We shall look forward to hear from you we have said product in stock i urge you to let us know the date of purchase

best regards

Miss Kavita shah

#214722 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:46 am
Priyanka Rai
Maharashtra India.

Good-day XXX

Dear Customer

We are in receipt of your mail

Our Mood of delivery is DHL for international customers on the respect of that you will need to firstly make the payment towards the product i have being trying to reach you on phone you couldn't pick i will appreciate if you will give me alternative number so to enable me to reach you on phone

As I had told we have the product in stock

Get intouch with me on phone or drop you mobile

Best regards

Priyanka

#214723 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:53 am
West Nyack, NY 10994
New York
Tel +1646-543-4956

ATTN XXX

this is to bring to your notice that your mail has being received and acknowledged by me

let us know if the ogbolor3w is currently in stock

we due respect my Representative shall be descending from the declivity from united state to XXX tomorrow to reach next tomorrow make sure the local product is ready with you.

REGARDS
DR. Philips White
3 ALTON BUSINESS CENTRE,
UNITED STATE .