Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214969 by Grunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:23 am
DHU
countrysep1 new!
Zip Code: 35057
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: $50,000 - $75,000
Job: Construction

About Me
Looking for a sweet, kind-hearted lady who I think is precious. I love the simple things in life. I like trips out of town, mountains, beaches, fireplaces, nice wines, campfires, candles, rivers, dogs, good movies and good music. Going to see a great movie in a theater is fun but renting a movie and staying at home with a flat screen and surround sound is a little hard to beat. Cooking a dinner or grilling together can be fun.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. Ralph Waldo Emerson..
Want To Find: A woman ages 35 to 51 to date

Advertisement

#214982 by Grunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:01 am
Thanks for the work of life and how are you doing? Its really nice to hear from you . You truly sound like a woman a man would want too have and i felt lucky to be that man you are communicating with and so i am too. Well its been a long busy night for me and that's why am having to write this late response.
My name is Brian K Shaw;5'7'ft tall with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I'm born Italian/German/Irish mixed ethnicity.. I live in Cullman Alabama and I'm 54years old. Its been a year and half have been living here in Cullman and am living on my business permit here when i moved from Dublin,Ireland where i live before moving here in Cullman ,Alabama. I am a Self employed private contractor in Constructions of Building; Roads, Bridges, condominium, and others,I'm a good Christian and i was born and brought up in catholic background
Have been in a 25years of marriage but now a widower for 3years with no kids, I was born in Italy but was raised in Germany and lived in Ireland most of my life because i was took to Ireland after i was raised in Germany, So i have the Italian/Irish/German/Latino blood in me, My dad is German/Latino while Mom is Italian/Irish but already lost them both now. I lost my mom last year and i lost dad few years after my wife's death. I lost my wife into a breast cancer which she suffered and fought with for years before it finally took her life after a lot of expenses been spent.?? I work as much as i could but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one to say "how was your day" which makes me feel bad but i guess sometimes life becomes mysterious but one have to get over it. Life have just been hard and difficult on me during those years it all happened but God was there to strengthen me
What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to say. First and foremost I am very pleased to meet you here and i hope we can get started with a great friendship based on the pillar of trust,loyalty and honesty as we get to know each other more better on here.. I am looking for someone that is honest true and faithful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do. I am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music,Walking, outdoors and one who is ready to try something new! the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice loving man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions.. A family man, who think it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs, Someone that is woman is enough to stick out good times , bad times, hard times, is always there no mater what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their should to cry on once in a while. Some one that is not controlling, abusive, or always having to be in charge. Someone that is willing to meet you half way and wants to join their live with mine. Someone who is romantic, passionate, caring but yet will surprise you sometimes for no reason. I am a nature nut, I love the outdoors, my flowers building thing, swimming. Am a fun loving man and no doubt would love someone from that angle, As for my growing up, I have been traveling around to any places with my dad cause he was a self employer while my mother was into antiques when they were alive. So during those years i was always having an home teacher whenever i do travel with him but i had to be stable with my education then i stopped traveling with him at that point. I didn't get to feel the love of any brother or sister since i didn't have any, so it was just me all alone and my parent.
Have been to countries around Europe and within United States too for my own business and pleasure but not as much with when i have no woman around me. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship and something i have missed so much for years now.... Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time and i am willing to move on with my life after years of loneliness. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my lips and i thought i told you in the mail i wrote to you that am a great kisser right. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed in friendship so much,To me it's the key role to a long lasting relationship and i have always wanted the woman to love as my best friend one that i can always count on and tell everything to.I have never asked of something from someone and since my wife passed away, i have been taking good care of myself. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up no matter how bad a problem maybe. I am not interested in the outside look of a woman, and to me age is number, the good and inside heart of a woman means so much to me.
So I believe this have let you know a lot about me and if you think there are things you seems to know about me still then you should ask me because am very open minded with everything i do and especially this because i want to see where everything will lead too.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon and i want you to take good care of yourself. Until then. I will need to go to bed so I can wake up in the morning to get ready for the day.
Always,
Brian.
Received: from [23.240.99.26] <---Time Warner Cable, Santa Paula, California
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014