Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215184 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:59 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: Mirinda Paul - [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22665572839 & +226099002030

Hello Dearest One,

Compliments of the day, I am Miss. Mirinda Johnson, 22 years old, a Sociology student from Guinea Bissau university and a daughter of late Mr. Paul Johnson who was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Kumba Yalla who is now facing judgement at the international court of justice for war crime and abusing human rights. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother who planned to take away all my fathers treasury and assets from me since the unexpected death of my Father. Meanwhile I had wanted to travel to Europe but she hid my international passport and other valuable travelling documents but fortunately for me she couldn't discover where I kept my fathers file. I am now writing you from Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso where I escaped for my life and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under St Johns Catholic Church here in Burkina-Faso.

In search for an honest and reliable person to help relocate in any of the western world for a better life and to continue my studies, I have chosen to contact you after getting your email through a database and I believe you are a reliable person who will not betray my trust. I know you may wonder why I am telling you about all this without seeing or knowing you fully but something in me tells me that you are a good person and I hope you don't get me wrong. Briefly, I would like to disclose little more about myself to you and see if you can help me to relocate to your country for a continuous life, studies and equally to have a new life. Please this is a little secret and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed then I will come over to join you in your country, I have the sum of $5.7million as an inheritance from my late father which I will like to invest in your country with your help and this is
reason why I need your help based on the instruction my late father gave to the bank to release the fund to me at the age maturity and through a foreigner who can help me invest the fund wisely and I can not be able to make this claim because of my refugee status.

This fund is deposited in my late father's bank account with one of the banks here in Burkina-Faso and I am going to give you every details and contact regarding this fund because I want the money to be transferred to your account before I come over to join you in your country. I need your urgent response showing your willingness and capability to handle this successfully for me, life in this refugee camp is very hard and hell to me as i find no love and affection, more especially I love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly. I am really suffering in this place except for the rev father who gave me access to his office computer to be checking my email once he is less busy after i had narated my stories to him,I hope with your help to e in transferring the fund in your account will win a fortune in my heart as I will have a better life to live. kindly let me know your willingness and I promise to be nice and faithful toyou. I will send to you a copy of my photo as soon I receive your positive respond, thanks and God bless you as i am looking forward to seeing your reply.please i will like you to replyme with my private box please do not fell to do so if you areintrested ( [email protected] )

Yours Sincerely

Ms. Mirinda Johnson
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215185 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:01 am
Hello Dearest.

I am glad to see your responses towards the proposal I sent to you concerning my inheritance fund that I want to transferred in to your bank account and my God will bless you as you will help me out of this condition that I found my self and I am promising you that I will not fell you in any way. as I said before I am from Guinea Bissau, but I came to Burkina Faso because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step Mother who wanted to kill me so that she can inherit all that my late Father left for me

Moreso, I was in my first year reading Sociology when my Father gave up the ghost, now when I got to the Eco Bank here in Burkina Faso to enquire of my inherited fund, the Foreign Remittance director told me that my Father left an instruction before his death that before I pick up the fund I must be up to 22years of age and with a foreigner who will stand as my trustee in the Bank. He actually gave this instruction because he felt that if I use anybody from my Country, the person might cheat on me and thereby render my life useless.

In the same vain, I tried to get somebody reliable who is trustworthy. In the pursuit of that, I decided to check through a database where I saw your email address and something tells me that you are the right person to deal with. I also have this confident that you will not cheat on me.

I am presently seeking hiding in a Christian Refugee camp called St John Missionary Camp, I do not want my step Mother to know where I am now, until the fund is transferred then I will come over to your Country to continue my education and invest in a lucrative business enture that will sustain me for the rest of my life. I also know that in the attempt to get this fund transferred, there must be expenses as a process in such transaction according to the Bank director. He saidthat the account has been dormant for years now and for that singular reason it must undergo some processing and reactivation before it can be transferred. I need your information below:

1. Full Name.........

2. Occupation........

3. Country...........

4. Marital Status....

5. Phone Number….....

6. Age...............

7. Passport..........

I hope you understood all I have explained to you? Please I want you to know that there is no risk in this fund transfer, all I need is your full trust and commitment to get me out of this condition and I promise that I will forever be indebted to you. I will give you 40% percent of the total sum. Remember that the fund will be transferred into your own nominated account as my trustee. Once I receive your information’s as stated above, I will send to you the application letter which you will fill and sent to the Bank immediately.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Your Friend

Miss Mirinda Johnson Paul.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215186 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:02 am
Dear XXX,

I received your mail and am glad to know that you are fully ready to assist me in this project, may the good Lord protect and keep you strong. I pray that everything works out very quickly so that I will come and see you and your lovely family in your Country and i promise you that i will not fell you in any way.

I will also appreciate it, if you help me locate a very lucrative business that I can venture into in your Country, actually I do not want to stay in Burkina Faso anymore, once the fund is transferred you will send me some money to get my travelling documents ready and come to meet you over there for the sharing and investment purpose.

As for the processing of the fund, I know that it will not be too much for us, any money you spend to help process the fund will be definitely removed before the agreed sharing of the fund. I know that you will not deceive me, when the money comes to your country because I have trust
in you.

Meanwhile, I want you to send the application to the bank immediately and you will call the bank director with the phone number below. I hope to read from you soon.

Your Friend
Ms Mirinda Johnson

THE FOREIGN REMITANCE DIRECTOR
REMITANCE UNIT
ECO BANK PLC
Dr. MAURICE KANGAH
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +226 65 57 28 39

SIR,

FARWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THE BANK.

I AM................ FROM...............I AM WRITING AS THE TRUSTEE TO MISS MIRINDA JOHNSON THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE DR PAUL JOHNSON'S FUND WORTH $5.7 MILLION DOLLARS(FIVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED US DOLLARS)WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ECO BANK 1036-086.

I HEREBY REQUEST THAT YOU TELL ME THE PROCEDURES OF TRANSFERRING THE SAID FUND INTO MY OWN ACCOUNT IN MY COUNTRY. I HAVE CONCLUDED DISCUSSION WITH MISS MIRINDA JOHNSON AND SHE HAD ALSO WRITTING AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER TO YOUR DEPARTMENT IN MY NAME.

I REQUEST THAT MY APPLICATION WILL BE GIVING AN URGENT ATTENTION AS I WISH THE BALANCE BE RELEASED AND TRANSFERRED INTO MY ACCOUNT THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR THE APPLICATION

YOUR SINCERELY
MR...............
TEL..............
ID Card……..

#215220 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:36 am
From ECO BANK - [email protected]

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
C.C. N° 0100545 RC N°0012670BHF
Siège social: Agence Ouagadougou 2150
Afrique.ECO BANK E-MAIL [email protected]
Tél. 00226 65572839 / Fax: 002260 99 002 030

ATTN: XXX

Reference to the right answers to this ECO bank which corresponds to what we have in our system, we hereby grant your Bank Account for payment.

We need you to be swift in all your correspondences with this ECO bank because we are on the verge of making all huge transfers at the moment to enable us meet up with our working calendar.

In respect to the meeting which has just been concluded this morning by the board of directors of this ECO bank.

We have stated clearly hereunder all the conditions you are to meet in other to transfer your late business partner's fund into your Bank Account. Be informed that this ECO bank based on our work schedule, wants to transfer your late business partner's fund to your Bank Account without delay and you are advised to adhere to all our instructions given to ensure that this fund is transferred to your Bank Account .

We want to make sure that your transfer is done hitch-freely without interception by other foreign financial offices on the course of your transfer. We adopt this measure to ease our numerous customers worldwide of the tensions in passing through hard screened international rules for money transfers.

According to the transfer rules for claims in this ECO bank, it is evident that before the money will be transferred to your Bank Account , you need to change the ownership of the fund to your name which means that a change of ownership must be effected because of the amount involved. The money has been in a dormant form for years so cannot be withdrawn/transferred except reactivated.

We cannot take money from the old account to conduct this exercise based on the fact that the account is still dormant.

This bank will like you to make this change of ownership quickly before (5) ECO bank working days so as to pave way for the transfer of the fund into your Bank Account.

We can not transfer the fund in the name of your late business partner hence the account is already dormant that is why it is compulsory change of ownership must be made by you.
CONDITIONS:

You are required to scan and send to this ECO bank your recent passport size photograph or international passport which you have already send to make change of ownership of your late Dr. Paul Johnson account to your name and reactivate the dormant account to be functional for transfer of this fund to your Bank Account which we already have in our file, it is a formality that need to be completed based on the international transfer rules as indicated in the world bank bye-laws for transfers.

The total formalities you are to observe to enhance a quick transfer are as follows:

1.Please reconfirm your full name, address and telephone number to ensure that we do not make the payment in error..

2. The sum of two thousand three hundred and fifty USA dollars to cover the administrative and handling charges for change of ownership (US$2,350)

3. The sum of four hundred USA dollars (US$400) for reactivation of the dormant account of your late business partner to be able to make the account active for the payment of this fund to your Bank Account .

TOTAL IN CASH.

Administrative and handling charges for change of ownership = US$2,750
+
Reactivation of dormant account to be active for final transfer = US$400.

Total: US$2,750.

You should send the total money requested from you two thousand seven hundred and fifty USA dollars (US$2,750) BY SENDING THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to our information Assistant Director
Of THIS ECO Bank Burkina Faso.

RECEIVER NAME: ====MRS COMPAORE AGATHE.
CITY: =======OUAGADOUGOU
TEXT QUESTION:======YES
ANSWER:=========AGATHE
TOTAL: =====US$2,750. DOLLARS

You have to forward to this office ECO Bank the money transfer control number (MTCN) as soon as you make the payment to enable us complete the process of your final transfer in other to materialize successfully into your Bank Account .

You are given (5) ECO bank working days to comply to this directives by sending the money as instructed before we can give immediate action on the transfer of this fund into your Bank Account .

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE THE BANK (ECO)TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS OF YOUR FINAL TRANSFER IN OTHER TO MATERIALIZE SUCCESSFULLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY PAKISTAN

This ECO bank may not tolerate an atom of delay or violation of our rules.

Thanks for co-operation.

DR MAURICE KANGAH
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR (ECO BANK)

#215264 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:49 am

Reference to your E-mail receive by he higher authorities power of this ECO bank to enable us to make change the ownership and to reactivat of the dormant account with your name which corresponds to what we have in our system, we hereby grant your Bank Account for payment.

We need you to be swift in all your correspondences with this ECO bank because we are on the verge of making all huge transfers at the moment to enable us meet up with our working calendar.

You should send the total money requested from you two thousand seven hundred and fifty USA dollars (US$2,750) this is the Account information as soon as you send in the money' forward a scan copy of payment slip.

You should send the fee the sum of (US$2,750) to this Account information as soon as you send in the money' forward a scan copy of payment slip.

Bank Name....................UBA Burkina Faso
Bank address......... 1340 Avenue Dimdolobsom Ouagadougou
Account name................ASCO
Bank Account No................421070002499
Bank swift.................bibubfbf
Iban Code.............BF93 26022 01242 421070002499 37

And forward a scan copy of payment slip, to enable us complete the process of your final transfer in other to materialize successfully into your designated bank account

This ECO bank may not tolerate an atom of delay or violation of our rules.

Thanks for co-operation.

DR MAURICE KANGAH

#215285 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:20 pm
The scammer pretending to be Eco Bank calls from +22674020175.

#215522 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:52 pm
Hello Dear.

I want to know what is going on if the bank have write you or not please since all this time I have not here from you while or have you received the fund from the bank you don’t want me to know please my good friend forward me what you received from the bank so that I will know what to do please stop keeping me silence or have I offended you, I need your response.

Thanks from Miss. Mirinda.

#215695 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:11 am
Hello my dear.

I received your update writing that you won't be assisting me any more when I sure this I cry with I lowed voice because you are all my hope in this transaction and I believed in you this is the reason while I contacted you for this so please what is the problem that make you to say this upon all my tribulation I told you that I am passing true in this refugee camp you want to abandon me to die here in this place oh oh oh my good friend please I nee your help.

Please remember what I promise you that I will not fell you in any way in this transaction or do I offended you in anyway please I will like to see your respond

Thank from Miss Mirinda.

#215739 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:02 am

Re: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUND THE SUM OF $5.7 MILLION DOLLARS(FIVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED US DOLLARS)IN THE ECOBANK IN BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA).

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS ECOBANK WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE BEEN ALERTED BY THE AUTHORITIES TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE STRICTLY ADVISED BY THIS OFFICE TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEES THE SUM OF $2750.00 DOLLARS TO COVER THE ADMINISTRATIVE/TO REACTIVATION OF DORMANT ACCOUNT AND CHARGES OF OWNERSHIP OF THE ACCOUNT TO YOUR NAME AS THE ORIGINAL NEXT OF KIN THIS FUND IN THIS ECOBANK OK, WHICH WE ALREADY HAVE IN OUR FILE, IT IS A FORMALITY THAT NEED TO BE COMPLETED BASED ON THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER RULES AS INDICATED IN THE WORLD BANK BYE-LAWS FOR TRANSFERS.

NOTICE THAT YOU MUST FUL FILL THE TOTAL REQUIRED FEES BEFORE THIS ECOBANK CAN BE ABLE TO START YOUR WORK WITHOUT DELAY.

YOU SHOULD HURRY UP AND SEND THE SUM OF $2750.00 DOLLARS WITHIN 3DAYS TIME TODAY OR TOMORROW TO AVOID PUTTING AN EMBARGO OF YOUR FUND IN THE ECOBANK IN BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.

FINALLY YOU ALSO ADVICE TO GET BACK TO THIS ECOBANK THE REQUIRED FEES $2750.00 DOLLARS WITHIN SHORT TIME SO THAT WE CAN FINISH UP THIS TRANSFER SUCCESSFULLY,

You should send the fee the sum of (US$2,750) to this Account information as
soon as you send in the money' forward a scan copy of payment slip.

Bank Name....................UBA Burkina Faso
Bank address......... 1340 Avenue Dimdolobsom Ouagadougou
Account name................ASCO
Bank Account No................421070002499
Bank swift.................bibubfbf
Iban Code.............BF93 26022 01242 421070002499 37

And forward a scan copy of payment slip, to enable us complete the process
of your final transfer in other to materialize successfully into your
designated bank account

Thanks for co-operation.

DR MAURICE KANGAH
+226 64 10 80 34

#219637 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:26 am
Hello Dear.

I received a letter from the bank that your accountant update them today that he want them to transferred this my inheritance fund to him so the want to inform me if the should go on and transfer the fund to him or not that he was the person that stop you not to help me so that after now he will contact them for the fund so as the bank manager update me that is the reason while I want to let you know because the bank told me that you accountant is the person that stop you not to help me again.

I want to let you know that the first email I send to you I told you that you should not allow any third party in this business but you did not hear me do you see what is going on now that your accountant want this fund to be transferred in his own account so that from it him will be richer than you so please I don’t want this fund to be transferred to the person that will lavish my money that is the reason while I want you to know what is going on if you want to very file you can contact the bank for more explanation because when I had it I was shocked. So please I need you respond as soon as you receive this letter.

Thanks from Miss Mirinda.