Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215262 by Grunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 am
mylove2014
24 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

Hi, My name is Rose, I saw your profile today in http://flirty9.com, and became interested in you, and i want you to send me to my email address; [email protected], so that i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am take care.
Advertisement

#242999 by rococo Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:18 pm
Subject: I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me

Hi Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of Mr Cruz from Paraguay. Presently in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact secretary to the pastor whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs.Rita Johnson and her email address is ([email protected])

Ask her to send you sum of $300.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs Rita and instruct her where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to school.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Rita on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you. Your truly
Friend Miss Rose
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:45:37 +0000