Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#215310 by kgib92 Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:22 pm
They have a puppy scam for yorkie puppies. I almost fell for it but I just wanted to put it out there so no one else will trust this email address. They also try to act like they are christian saying thank God for blessing us this day i will include what their email looks like so that you know.

"Good day,
Thanks for the mail and thank God for this wonderful day he has provided for us.To begin ,Romeo is a handsome guy and Skylie is a beautiful girl.Both puppies are 12 weeks of age.They are purebred teacup yorkie puppies.The puppies are 1.5-2lbs in size and will be about 2.5-3lbs when fully grown.The babies are fast learners , very intelligent and will adapt easily in a new environment.The puppies are house broken, potty trained both out side and inside .They go along with kids and other pets.They are also current with all their shots (Distemper,Para Influenza, Boratella, Parvo and Hepatitis,Rabies shots etc) and will come along with all vet papers and toys.Many people are seeking to adopt our puppies but we can not afford to give them to any person unless we are very sure that he or she will take proper care of them.We are willing to separate the puppies if you only want one .We do not feel comfortable selling them .All we need for them is much love and care .

Where are you located?
Have you had this breed before?
Are you a God loving person and how can we be assured that
you will take good care of our lovely babies?.

We are sorry for asking many questions , we just want to be very sure about who we will be adopting our babies to.Hope you understand.The babies are still available and we pray that they will move into a good home .We will miss them very much but our job is time demanding and we do not have much time to take proper care of them.We hope to read from you soon .Have a nice day
.GOD BLESS YOU
Dr Christy B"
Advertisement

#215331 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 pm
Thanks for posting! The writing is quite clearly African. Where do they claim to be? Did you get any further talking with them; did they mention a pet shipper?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10