Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206654 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:05 am
My Dear Sweetie..

How are you doing today? hope you don't stress yourself much at work.. thanks for your love and caring to me.

I received your mail i thank you for all your effort and am very glad that you stand by me at this stage that i need help from you. Honey i want you to tell your bank to post the money to that account is like your bank refuse to credit the account you provide for them..

Please, sweetie i really want you to urge them at your bank so that the transfer can be take effect as soon as possible, because they really need that money to buy some drug for my kid, since i have you as honest and trustworthy you are making me happy as a woman i need for the rest of my life..

I pray to God almighty to give us long life and prosperity for us to enjoy ourselves for the rest of our endeavor leaving.. Honey try all you can to see that the funds is transfer as soon as possible and send the payment slip..

I love you and take good care of your self remain bless..

Samuel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206800 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:23 am
Dear Sweetie.. Thanks very much for your update.. May God continue helping you as you help my situation now. How is your office and how you doing. Do take good care of yourself and remain bless.. I await your positive response. I love you.

Hello sweetie.. i was tried your phone four times ringing no response, i just want to hear your voice because i need to hear your golden voice that will make me happy and also dream about you that means you have made my day.. Honey try and pickup your phone i love you so much, my darling kindly go to your bank as you promised to finalize the payment transaction and send me the payment slip tomorrow, so that you be at rest for the stress you i put you all this while i love you i appreciate your love and caring about me and my kid. may God bless you and remain bless.. Do have a nice rest... expecting your positive respond.. I love you.

Samuel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206931 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:38 am
My Dear Sweetie.. Thanks for your update i so much appreciate your full support to me at this time, My love i so much count on you i know you will never let me down with your love and caring to me and my family.. Honey i want to hear your voice today i will make call to my when am closing from office.. My love kindly keep to your promised as you mentioned in your last email that you be going to your bank today to finalized the transfer of the 5000 pounds UK please kindly update me with the payment slip as soon as you are through with you bank.. warming love.

#207340 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:35 am
Dear Honey... good day to you and how was your weekend hope you really have a nice weekend i called you on Saturday i can not hear you clearly.. Do update me with your position with the bank and let me know i was so busy all this while.. love you sweetie..

#207689 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:25 am
Dear Sweetie.. How is your day at work hope is not stressful? My love as you said in your last email, i can't understand why the frozen the account can you tell me way out in for you to solve this problem for me once and for all if you really want save me out. Since you said that you can not send western union money transfer which is quickest and easy way of transfer.. My daughter is worried and she said she will call you by her self so that you will know the position with them in UK... Please, try all you can to see that the problem is solve this week so that i will be rest in mind, i was on the high sea working since last week that is the reason why i could not be able to communicate with you like before. May God bless as you help my family you will never lack and i promise you that i will never let you down. I will send your package to you as soon as back from the sea.. Do get back to me as matter of urgency. Love you and remain bless. Warming love.

#207797 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:10 am
Good Morning to you honey.

Thank you very much for your mail and explanation.. Now what are you going to do to solve the problem am having regarding my kid? Do let me know as soon as possible my love, so i will know the next step to take because my first daughter is not happy with me due to her sister situation now she complaining to see their mother.

Sweetie i have choose you as a mother of my kids do try all you can and get the money across to them. Please, let me know your next line action because we have being on this for a month. Do take good care of your self at work and have a great day my love.. Remain bless. Waiting to hear from you.

#207935 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 am
Thanks very much for your update my sweetie when you are through do let me know I appreciate you stay well and have a beautiful weekend I pray to meet you soonest. warming love

#208141 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:33 pm
Hello sweetie, am so sorry for my late response I was so busy at work how 3e you hope you have a nice weekend Honey I will to hear from you soonest to know if you have solve the issued with your bank. Thanks for your support I appreciate. Have a great day and remain bless. Samuel

#208320 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 am
Dear sweetie.. how are you doing. am so sorry if stress you pls don't be offended if hurt you by asking you to help me.. i have called my kid in UK to know if they received payment through the account they gave to me for the receiving the payment. But to my great surprised your bank did not provide you with payment slip which they can use for the tracing of the payment to know where the problem is happen between your bank and LLoyds Bank in UK.Thanks for all your effort May God bless you. now that my daughter is angry with that am not care about them any more which i was thinking that this will enable her glad with me and i keep telling her that money will be receive up till date. Do have night rest darling and remain bless. Samuel.

Note be expecting your package soonest.. send me your zipcode.

#208456 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:58 am
Dear sweetie.. I got your response how is your work today. What am sending is to is to show you how much i care about you.. when you receive it you will be happy with it my love.. I will talk to you later as soon as the packege dispatched to your destination.. My love i so much count on and i believe that you will never let me down.. Do have a nice night and remain blessed. Samuel.

#209518 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:41 am
Dear Sweetie,

True friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, forgive without any explanation and love even with little communication.

#215329 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:26 pm
From [email protected]

Hi sweetie how are you doing i am so sorry for not hearing from me.. I was out of state to asia from there back to Nigeria so that i can finish with my contract as soon as possible.. Do get back to me to enable me know that you read from me.. Have a great day and bless