Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215414 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:13 am
flirty9/
vicky22
26 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello, how are you doing? please excuse me for invading your privacy through this medium, my name is Victoria Abdel, i am a young lady looking for a real friendship and i hope you will grant me the opportunity for us to know ourselves very well despite age or distance, i will like you to reply me through my email
[ [email protected] ] for more details about me coupled with my pictures ok. please correct the email ok

Advertisement

#215415 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:17 am
familie.pl/
vicky102
My role: Single
Where I live: Sidra, Poland

Guestbook:
Hello, how are you? please forgive me for invasion of privacy through this medium, My name is Victoria Abdel, I am a young lady looking for true friendship and I hope that will give me a chance, we know ourselves very well, i will like you to contact me through my e-mail [[email protected]] for more details about me in connection with my pictures ok

#215417 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 am
friends1.bham.pl/
vicky102 - 27 years
Date 28/05/2014
Marital status: Single / Single
City: Rzeszow
Employment: Student
Languages ​​spoken: English, French
Religion: Catholic
Looking for: Friendship,, Love,, Women,, Man,

A few words about myself:
I am kind, loving, caring, lady! who like to read, listen to music, like action movies and comedies, I love meeting people far or near, I love to be with a friend and going out for camping and most of all it was close to nature.

comment:
Hello, how are you? please forgive me for invasion of privacy through this medium,
My name is Victoria Abdel, I am a young lady looking for true friendship and I hope that will give me a chance, we know ourselves very well, i will like you to contact me through my e-mail [[email protected]] for more details about me in conjunction with my pictures ok

#215419 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 am
Badoo
Such 29, Dakar, Senegal,
added: 2014-06-16
I want to make an appointment with her boyfriend strarszym than 40
Language: English

Hello, how are you doing? My name is victoria, i am a young lady looking for a real friendship, please reply me through my email so that i can tell you more about me. [ [email protected]]
Thanks so much.

http://p518.badoo.com/982/8/2/1/1239358 ... .jpg?c=135
http://p518.badoo.com/982/8/2/1/1239358 ... .jpg?c=135