Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215457 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 pm
mydailyflog.com/
essy2000
Esther Diane
25 year old, woman from United States

Hello, My name is Esther, am a girl and please i really want to be your good friend, i hope that you will grant my request with good faith, thanks and i really care, you can have my private e-mail address below and please write to me to my e-mail address and i will send you my pictures i promise you with my good heart, just feel free and contact me with my private e-mail address below and we will talk very well.
( [email protected] ) thanks and please bear with me. God bless.

http://cdn.mydailyflog.com/mdf_images/4 ... 12_179.jpg
Advertisement

#215459 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:50 pm
fluentfuture.com/
Username: essy2000
She says: French
Learning: Arabic
Relationship status: Single

Hello, My name is Esther, am a girl and please i really want to be your good friend, i hope that you will grant my request with good faith, thanks and i really care, you can have my private e-mail address below and please write to me to my e-mail address and i will send you more of my pictures i promise you with my good heart, just feel free and contact me with my private e-mail address below and we will talk very well there. ( [email protected] ) thanks and please bear with me. God bless.

Picture above
#215460 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 pm
istnienia.pl/
essy2000

Hello, Please my name is Esther, am a girl and please i really want to be your good friend, i hope that you will grant my request with good faith, thanks and i really care, you can have my private e-mail address below and please write to me to my e-mail address and i will send you my more pictures i promise you with my good heart.
( [email protected] )
thanks and please bear with me ok.

http://www.istnienia.pl/obr_userow/essy ... 850649.jpg
#215462 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:05 pm
gurupop.com/
essy2000
SENEGAL

( [email protected] )
I am Esther, am a girl looking for a good friend, i hope that you will welcome me with your good heart, you have to contact me direct with my private email address so that we will talk very well and know our selves very well and i will send you more of my pictures and i love to see your own pictures. God bless you.
( [email protected] ).

#215463 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:11 pm
Netlog
dianeesther
female - 29 years, Senegal
Name: Esther Diane
Date of Birth: 02/02/1985

([email protected])
I am Esther, am a girl looking for a good friend, and hope that you 'will welcome me with your good heart, you have to contact me direct with my private email address So that we will talk very well and know our selves very well and i will send you more of my pictures and i love to see your own pictures. God bless you.
([email protected]).