Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214981 by scooby101 Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:01 am
Good Morning to you Babe!, Hope you are doing okay this morning, Well my world is a little nicer, because I share it with you..I love you very much, because with you, I found a way to love myself again. As My life without your love is like a body without a soul. To live without you is to take a whole lifetime's worth of happiness away. If the love is there, everything is going to be just fine, and I know the love is there. As Just always remember that even when we are apart I will be missing you! when in love, no matter how far we are apart, nor distance and time binds both, you'll always be in my mind. Remember that, Love means making the other happy, even from a distance. and i will make sure i make you happy and the most happiest and the most exciting woman on earth babe.
Advertisement

#215060 by scooby101 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:50 am
Hello,Good Morning!
Well Hope you are doing okay! and had a wonderful sound sleep last night. Just had as thought of you this morning and decided to write to you and to see how a Charming Princess like you will be doing this morning ,as a Princess like you need to be cuddle and snuggle to wake up as you don't deserve to sleep cold at all,you need to be hold tight and feel the warmness and desires of your heart..Hm... Just wanted to let you know i remembered you this morning and you are in my thoughts. So tell me what you doing today, and what are your schedules and plans for today as it's ,beside those things what do you intend doing for the rest of the day.
Well got to get going now and look forward to chatting to you soon..
You have a nice and wonderful Sunday Hope to meet you on line today

Sincerely,

#215234 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:25 am
True smile: Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love.
#215570 by scooby101 Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:20 am
To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him or her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
#215855 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:09 am
Good Morning to you Babe!, Hope you are doing okay this morning, Well my world is a little nicer, because I share it with you..I love you very much, because with you, I found a way to love myself again. As My life without your love is like a body without a soul. To live without you is to take a whole lifetime's worth of happiness away. If the love is there, everything is going to be just fine, and I know the love is there. As Just always remember that even when we are apart I will be missing you! when in love, no matter how far we are apart, nor distance and time binds both, you'll always be in my mind. Remember that, Love means making the other happy, even from a distance. and i will make sure i make you happy and the most happiest and the most exciting woman on earth babe......James.
#217034 by scooby101 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:51 am
the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other.
#321139 by strictly_legal Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:05 pm
Now he is using Kagan Steve on FB and on POF, claiming to be a US soldier from Ft Benning, GA that is doing "secret training" in Seoul. His military jargon was off, so I clued in right away. :=)