Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215295 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:58 pm
Dear XXX,

I called the security company immediately I received your mail to know if they can proceed with the delivery but they insisted of receiving the required Consignment delivery, Administrative and insurance charge of £5,218 before the delivery can take place.

I had a phone conversation with my lawyer in London today concerning how we can settle the security company required charges and he agreed to help us pay the £5,218 to the security company but you need to pay the £5,218 into his personal bank account in your country XXX.

All you need to do is pay the £5,218 into my lawyer bank account in XXX and he will remit the money to the security company to proceed with the delivery.I believed you can pay the money into the bank account today as soon as I forward the account details to you.

Quickly let me know if you are ready make the payment today so that I can forward you the bank account details.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215362 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:34 am
Dear XXX,

I am very sorry for my late respond, it was as a result of my busy scheduled.

Here is the bank details I received from my lawyer this morning.

BANK NAME:CREDIT SUISSE
BRANCH: ZURICH
SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ80A
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0835-0979155-7XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: VAKIFBANK/CANDEMIR SAN.VE TIC.LTD.STI

You have to proceed to the bank this morning and transfer the £5,218 into the above bank account and send me the scan copy of the payment slip so that I can quickly forward it my lawyer to proceed with the payment.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215434 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:15 pm
My Brother,Kindly let me know if you have transfer the £5,218 into the bank account so that I can inform my lawyer to proceed to the security company in Dublin for the payment. My lawyer is waiting for the scan copy of the payment slip for confirmation so that he can proceed to the security company in Dublin for the payment.

Do send the payment slip as soon as you made the payment so that I can quickly forward it to my lawyer.

#215534 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 am
Thanks for your email and I do really sorry for the inconvenience all these must have cost you.
I have forward the copy of your email to my Lawyer in London for clarification.I will get back to you as soon as I receive clarification from my Lawyer about the account details.

Dear XXX,

There was a mistake from my lawyer in process of sending the bank account details.My lawyer mistaken sent his Turkey company bank account details that has a correspondence bank in Turkey instead of his personal bank details in Switzerland.

Here is his personal bank details.

BANK: DEUTCHE BANK
ADDRESS: SWITZERLAND
ACCOUNT NO: 0292478
IBAM NO: CH3008659029247884000
ACCOUNT NAME: BAHER NABIH AUDAH

I will appreciate if you can to proceed to the bank this morning and transfer the £5,218 into the above bank account and send me the scan copy of the payment slip so that I can quickly forward it to my lawyer to proceed with the payment.

Once again,am sorry for the inconvenience all these must have cost you.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215561 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:44 am
Dear XXX,

Please, confirm to me if you receive the DEUTCHE BANK account details I sent to you this morning and let me know the time when you will be going to the bank to transfer the £5,218 into the DEUTCHE BANK account.

Awaiting for your confirmation.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215686 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:41 am
Dear XXX,

I know how you feel and I understand the kind of stress you must have gone through in the bank yesterday without achieving result.I know how busy you are in your office as a broker and spending so much time in the bank because of one transaction is not encourage as a businessman who have many client to attend to.

I know very that you have tried so hard to transfer the required charges and I do really appreciate all your effort on this transaction.To be sincere with you,I was not aware that the bank account have a correspondence bank in Turkey I would have requested for full details.The mistake was from my lawyer and am deeply sorry for all the inconvenience all these must have cost you.

my objective is to move the consignment boxes to you as quickly as possible because of the risk of keeping it with the security company in Dublin since I did not declared the original content of the consignment boxes to them.What am interested on is the trust and honesty of which you have showed me so far.

It took me over three months of searching for an credible person before I get your contact information.I am moving all these funds to your position for an investment purpose in your country that will also be of a great help to your family and Switzerland people at large.

Please my Brother,we need to forge ahead as partners to make sure the boxes are delivery to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks your understanding and I do really appreciate your effort.Kindly respond back to me the way forward.

NOTE:I mistaken sent you email that was met for our food and beverage supplier in China,kindly disregard the email.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215688 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:49 am
From NORTHMAN CHAMBERS - [email protected]

Attn:XXX,

Sir

I am Mr. Baher Nabih Audah,Attorney to Dr. Kerry Martins your partner.I am the Attorney that drafted the momurandum of understanding (ageement) and the Deutsche Bank account owner that Dr. Kerry Martins forward to you this morning.

Dr. Kerry Martins called me phone and he informed me about the challeges he is facing with you as result of my mistaken.I wish to inform you that it was not intentional act,I was in a board meeting when your partner Dr. Kerry Martins called me and requested for Switzerland bank account that you can pay money into within Switzerland and I quickly directed my secretary to release bank information to Dr. Kerry Martins but unfortunately,my secretary sent my company credit suisse bank details to Dr. Kerry Martins that is final credit to VakıfBank in Turkey without the complete information.

I wish to apologies to you on behalf of my term chambers and please do accept my apology on this greatly mistaken.The arrangement between Dr. Kerry Martins and I is for remit the required fees to the security company immmediately I receive the payment confirmation from you and Dr. Kerry Martins. I had a phone conversation with the security company in Dublin dated 20th August and I promised to remit the amount to them today to proceed with the delivery arrangement but unfortunately am yet to remit the amount to them.

Please XXX,I will do everything I can to make sure your parcels are deliver to you On Monday next week but kindly try your possible to transfer the money into my Deutsche Bank between tomorrow Friday or Saturday for me pay off the security company against on Monday the delivery day.

Yours in Services

Mr. Baher Nabih Audah
Tel:+44-701-110-7660

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.138.185.145
Organization: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

#215738 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 am
Dear XXX,

How are you today and how your family,I hope you are all doing wonderfully well in regard to good health.
I received your email and I know very well that you have every right to be angry with me because of the inconvenience but insulting me will not add any value to you.

I appreciate all your effort and am looking forward to meet you in XXX to actualize objective as soon as the boxes are deliver to you.There will be no need for you to transfer the money any more since the £5,218 has been transferred from Dubai to my lawyer bank account in London.

My lawyer is on his way to Dublin to make the payment to the security company and I believed the delivery date will be schedule today.I will inform about the delivery arrangement as soon as I receive an update from my lawyer.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215747 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:43 am
Sir,
I write to inform you that the consignment is now in XXX airport.
Endeavour to deposit the required charges immediately for final onward delivery to your nominated address.
Regards,
Mr. B . Murphy

#215754 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:11 am
Dear XXX,

To be honest with you, I was not aware of this arrangement.I called the security company immediately I received your email and Mrs. Ann Morgan confirmed it to me that the boxes has been dispatch to XXX. I have just called my lawyer to call off the trip to Dublin since the boxes has been dispatch to XXX.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215783 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Dear XXX,

You dont have to get angry with me,you should be happy that the consignment boxes arrived XXX safely.I believed the agent must have contacted you on phone by now.Please comply with the agent to enable him deliver the consignment to you without delay in order not to allow the customs in your country to open it thereby exposing the contents.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215785 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:27 pm
Dear XXX,

I have been waiting for your update to know if the agent has contact on phone for the delivery but am yet to hear from you.I called the security company back and I instructed them to send me the airway bill document for confirmation and attached is the airway bill that I received from them some few minutes ago.

Let me know the update.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#215994 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:36 am
Dear XXX,

I have been trying to reach the security company through email and phone to know the delivery update but unfortunately no one pick my call and no respond to my email either as a result of the weekend.

Please, let me know the update if the agent contacted you for the delivery.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martin

#216058 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:15 am
Dear XXX,

I received feedback from the security company today,that the agent could not contact you because of the weekend and other official assignment that he is carrying out within XXX.I was given the assurance that the agent will definitely contact you tomorrow Monday for the delivery.

The €9,300 stated on the airway bill document is the customs clearance charges for the agent to claim the boxes from the Airport.If you meet the diplomat tomorrow Monday,show him your Id card or Passport and then hand him over the sum of €9,300 for the customs.The €9,300 is for the agent to claim the boxes from the airport and deliver them to you.The Diplomat is ready and willing to accompany you and boxes back to your home.You can equally send the €9,300 customs clearance charges to the agent to claim boxes from the airport and he will proceed to your home for delivery if you can not meet the agent because of your office schedule.

Awaiting for the delivery update tomorrow Monday.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#216175 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:20 am
Dear XXX,

I am sorry for my late respond.

Its was this morning that I received feedback from the security company and I was given the assurance that the agent will definitely contact you today Monday for the delivery.

Here are the delivery agent information:
Delivery agent: Diplomat James
Security company Representative: Mr. Frank King

The agent will call you any time from now for the delivery arrangement.If you meet the diplomat today Monday,show them your Id card or Passport and then hand him over the sum of €9,300 for the customs.The €9,300 is for them to claim the boxes from the airport and deliver them to you.

Awaiting for the delivery update tomorrow Monday.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins