Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215699 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - victorkoffiaddo - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/victorkoffiaddo

Simple and Gentle man

Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

My name is Victor Kofi Kofi, from Ghana in West Africa, I am honest guy, humble, diligent, respectful,free minded person, intuition, cautious,romantic,royal, God fearing person and i strongly believe in God too.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PM

Hi friend, good evening to you, My name is Emmanuel,live in Accra Ghana in West Africa. I'm single man with no kid, I am a man of intuition, also, i'm cautious person,am a reliable man and humble. I am fiscal fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener,diligent,respectful, humble,politeness,royal,so kind,romantic,free minded,caring and i strongly believed in love too. I really need a serious relationship.

Please tell me about yourself. I want to meet you on yahoo messenger, please add me on your yahoo messenger with this my id. Here is my id email address is: emmanueludeh2002 @ yahoo.com

I wait for your reply.

Best Regards
Emmanuel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215700 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:52 am
Hello Friend XXX,
Good morning to you my dear.

I am fine and how about you? I hope all is well. Thanks for your response to my mail to you on FishMeetFish, i appreciates your response so much.

Like i told you on the message that i sent to you on FishMeetFish is all about me and if you have more question to ask me please do not hesitate to ask me and i will answer you immediately. Please tell me about yourself.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Emmanuel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215701 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:53 am
OK, i understand you very well and how are your children doing? Hope they all fine. We are now know each other, we have to plan on how to meet one and one in person to enable us get know each other more and more at the same time plan on how to be together since we are single and we need to partnership together. I need your suggestion on how to see each other one and one, because it's very important to my request to you. I agree with you and hope your children are doing great? it's okay for me my dear, I am so much happy to hear from you and i need someone like you beside me, you are a beautiful woman, pretty, gorgeous,simple, your really looked good and so much beautiful on your photos, please you should tell me your suggestion on how we can see each other one and one, i need your mind towards that? For me I want to know if you can come down here in Ghana for a visit,to enable us see each other and get know each other as well.

While we will plan on how to travel together or not? what is your suggestion about that? I just want to go directly to the point because their is no need of long stories here, we have to go straight to the point right?

Thanks for your maximum cooperation and i wait for your reply.

Best regards

Emmanuel.

#215702 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:54 am
OK,It's very simple to come down to Accra Ghana in West Africa. Please you should go embassy and ask them what you have to do that you want to travel down to Ghana to visit a friend and return back immediately, and you tell them how many days, weeks or months you want to spend here in Africa for the visiting of a friend here in Accra Ghana Africa, but make sure that you tell them that you are coming to Accra Ghana to visit a friend which you will come back as soon as possible, hopefully, they will tell you the procedures. But i suggest that before you will apply for the entry visa to Ghana, you will need my letter of invitation to enable you apply for entry visa to Ghana. The letter of invitation will make it easier for you to get visa with cheaper rate and you will also get the visa faster to enable you buy your ticket and fly in here Accra Ghana, while you will send me your flight Schedule to enable me be ready and wait for you at the Airport and pick you up to my House or Hotel anywhere you like to stay.

So please tell me if you want to come so that we can start processing on that to enable you fly down here with out encountering any difficulties.

Here in Ghana, it's very peaceful place to come and you will enjoy it as well because i will take you around the city and you will be happy to be here. You don't have to worry about anything on how to come here, all you have to do is to go to embassy over there in XXX to tell them that you want to travel to Ghana to visit a friend that they should tell you the requirement on what to do next.

But before going to embassy, kindly tell me that you are agree to come down to Ghana, so that i will get a letter of invitation and send it to you which you will use the copy to go to embassy to apply for visa to Ghana, it's very important.

Await your urgent response.

Best regards

Emmanuel.

#215703 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:55 am
Hello my dear, good morning to you and how are you doing? hope you are fine. OK, I will go and make the inquiry for the letter invitation so that when i send it to you then you will take it to the embassy to apply for visa to Ghana. Kindly scan your passport copy and send it to me, also email me together with your contact information's such as your address, cellphone number.

Then after i receive it i will use it to prepare the letter of invitation to enable you get entry visa to Accra Ghana with out delay.

Please your urgent response needed.

Best regards

Emmanuel.

#215704 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:56 am
Hello my dear, sorry for replying you late because i came back home late today.
OK, Please be inform that you are not sending the original copy of the passport by post address rather you are sending the scan copy of the passport by email, well but if you can not the scanning copy of the passport then you can send the passport number and also be inform that i was directed from someone who work at the embassy who knows much about traveling procedures more than me especially when someone who is traveling in here and he told me that they will write the letter of invitation that you will use to apply for the visa as you will be entry Ghana as an tourist to enable them give you the visa faster and with cheaper cost rate and then you will fly down to Ghana with delay.

They are demanding to pay $450 to their office to enable them proceed in writing the letter of the invitation from their company because they will use their company letter head which they will sign on it as well with their company names so that no more question. They told me that immediately you present the letter of invitation of their company to them over there to apply for the visa they will surely proceed on your visa with cheaper rate cost to enable you fly down to Ghana immediately.

So kindly send your passport attach copy or you can send your passport number as you wish.

Here is the information giving to me to pay the money by Western Union Money Transfer to their secretary name are below:

1.Name: Ubah Stanley Chinenye.
2.Zip code: 00233.
3.City: Accra.
4.Country: Ghana.

They told me to come before 11:00AM tomorrow with payment information such as MTCN, sender names,question and answer,city and Country names you sent the money from. Then i after they pick up the money they will write the letter of invitation for me immediately with their company letter head and give it to me to scan and send the letter invitation to you by email and then you will scan it and go to the embassy with the letter to apply for the visa which they will give you maximum cooperation to get the visa for you to enable you buy your ticket and fly down here in Accra Ghana while i will be waiting for you at the Airport to pick you up.

Await your urgent reply.

Best regards

Emmanuel.

#215759 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 am
Hello my dear, Good morning to you and hope you are fine? OK, ill ask them to give me bank details, but sending the money through bank will delay because if you send the money to the bank it will take three days before the money will reflect here to be clear from the bank, i prefer Western Union Money Transfer as they instructed us because even i my self is very comfortable with the Western Union as they instructed us because they will pick up the money today after you sent the payment information to me which i will go there with it while when they pick up the money i will be their until the finish with the letter of invitation and hand it over to me before i can come back and scan it right away and sent to you immediately by email.

But since you said you don't use Western Union ill contact them to send me their account details, ill send it to you as soon as i receive it.

Please let me know now.

I wait your reply asap.

Best regards

Emmanuel.

#215760 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:16 am
I tried to open the attach copy but it refused to open. Please resend the attach copy of the Western Union information or you email me the details by email such as: 1. sender name,2. question and answer,3.City and Country names, so that the money will pick up immediately because i am waiting to recieve the full payment information's.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Emmanuel.

Even your phone number can not be reachable, please kindly send your direct cellphone number so that i will reach you on phone and also send your passport number as you wish.

While i'm waiting to hear from you asap.

Emmanuel

#215836 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:42 am
I don't really know what is going on here, you can not reach on the phone and, Well the contact bank details are below:

1. Account name: Michael Yaw Fiadjoe.
2.Account Number: 0101621185181.
3, Bank name: Access Bank Branch Zongo Junction, Midina Accra-Ghana.

I look forward to receive the payment slip.

Best Regards

Emmanuel.

Good evening to you my dear and how was work today? I just return home now and i decide to resend the account details again to you.

The contact bank details are below:

1.Account name: Michael Yaw Fiadjoe.
3.Bank name: Access Bank.
4.Address: Branch, Zongo Junction, Midina Accra-Ghana.

I look forward to receive the payment slip.

While wait to hear from your asap.

Best Regards

Emmanuel.

#215895 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:47 am
Good morning to you my dear and how are you doing this morning?
Here are the full contact details of the account are below:

1.Account name: Michael Yaw Fiadjoe.
3. Swift Code: ABNGGHAC
4.Bank name: Access Bank.
5.Address: Branch, Zongo Junction, Midina Accra-Ghana.

Kindly send the passport number today while I look forward to receive the payment slip as soon as you send the money on Monday.

While wait to hear from your response asap.

Best Regards

Emmanuel.

#216617 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 am
Hello my dear, how are you doing? I am confused because i did not hear from you since one week now. Please can you write back to me and tell me what is going on that makes you not to write message to me since a week now?

Please let me hear from your response, while your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

Emmanuel

#217888 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:18 am
FMF Profile updated to change his name to match what he is using for the scam.

Simple and Gentle man

Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

My name is Emmanuel, from Ghana in West Africa, I am honest guy, humble, diligent, respectful,free minded person, intuition, cautious,romantic,royal, God fearing person and i strongly believe in God too.

#217954 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 pm
Now using the email address Emmanuel C O Udeh - [email protected]

#219835 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:23 am
Passed to me by a would be victim, that saw through the scammer's lies

Hello my dear,

Good morning to you. Please you shouldn't have to tell me that because i did not wrong you before now. Please what have i done to you to deserve this insult? Please tell me because i have been writing you mails to hear from you to know if you can not send the money so that i will do everything here by my self to send you the letter of the invitation today or tomorrow but you refused to write me back.

Please stop insulting me because i don't know what i have done to you if i have done wrong or not? Well let me have your passport number to enable me settle everything by my self here and have the letter of the invitation send to you today or tomorrow OK.

Looking forward to hear from you asap.

Best regards.

Emmanuel

Do you really know what you are talking about? How can you called innocent person idiot,scammer? Please can you tell me the prove that i am a scammer? Do you really know the meaning of scammer? I am inviting you to come down to Ghana for us to see one and one in person and you are calling me all source of bad names just like that?

I asked you to stop sending any money here that you should send your passport number to enable me do everything here to get you letter of invitation and you refused, even you started not to send your passport scan copy that you will send your passport number and i am waiting to receive your passport number you refused to send it to me and you started insulting me.

Now, i have told you to stop sending any money to me and you should send your passport number to me to enable me proceed to get the letter of invitation to scan it and send to you to enable you apply for visa to come down here in Accra Ghana to meet me in person.

If i am a scammer i will not like you to see me and no one will be a scammer and still allow you to see him, because i was vitim before and i have idea of scammer because they have scam me and my uncle living in UK London, so i have a experienced of them. So please i am not the one and kindly send your passport number so that i will start processing the letter of invitation for you.

Do you know that the whole world is seeing my photos, even scammer does not use his direct photo because the person who scam us before did not use his photo he used woman photos while he is a man, can you imagine that? So please stop calling me that bad name because you are calling me the bad names for nothing.

I am the same person you are seeing his photos on FishMeetFish.com and i am the same person writing you mails, so how can you call me idiot and at the same time a scammer? Well, i do not blame you because you have to be careful but being careful is not for my side because i have not done something that will make you to call me a idiot or scammber.

If it's because of the money i asked you to send then forget it and send your passport number because this is the only thing i need to start processing the letter of invitation which will be ready only a day and i will scan it and send it to you.

Please reply urgently.

Sincerely yours

Emmanuel.

Thanks for the insult, i asked you money because the agent who will process the letter of invitation asked money from me to enable him start processing the latter of invitation for you then i after that i will send it to you to use it apply for the visa, before that i do not even want to ask you to send money to me here for anything but i told you that hoping that you will told me to pay the money since i am here in Accra and do everything to get the letter of invitation for you, i would have agree with you and do that for your but you did not tell me that. Well, for me i have not travel before but i was asking people/friends to direct me proper, which they directed me on how to proceed on that which i did by contacted by one of the agent who work at embassy here who will process the letter of invitation here which i will send to you. So you don't have to blame me and the way you reason shows that people is using wrong experienced they have to discourage you from me but i want to prove my self to you that you don't have to do that because no one is perfect in life and you have to trust me too.

I am honest man and i must stand for the truth. Honestly, i am a good man and i can never lie to you or cheat at you or scam you,never in my life. But i may ask you what shows that i am an idiot and scammer because i told you that you should stop sending any money to me that i am going to handle everything by my self here and you still calling me a scammer, you should have be the one i will call scammer because no prove to show that you are real person here either you are lying to me, the phone number you sent to me is a wrong number, and you refused to send your passport number to me to prepare the letter of invitation to you. I don't think you are the right person here because if you are the right person here as a real woman you should have not listen or believe anyone since i told you to send your passport number to me to enable me process the letter of invitation and have it send to you to enable you apply for the visa and you refused.

Well, i want to help you to send my photo and my contact number to you to enable you give then full contact of me to contact me and catch me up, because i can see that you don't know what you are talking about here and what you suppose to do as a matured woman. I am telling you and proving my self innocent still you don't want to understand me and you are listening to people who don't where and how we get to know each other. Yes of course we are aware of scammer in the worldwide now but i am telling you that i'm not part of them and i am innocent still you refused to believe me that means you don't know what scammer means and you were calling me a scammer, why? I said that i am innocent that you should send your passport number if you are genuine person here so that i will get the letter of invitation and have it send to yo immediately.

But if you still doubting me then i want to help you to contact Ghanaian Embassy by sending my photo and my contact to them to contact me if you still don't want to believe me.

1.Name is: Emmanuel
2.Cellphone number: 0244513623/ +233 244513623.

Attached is my photos. And if you want to confirm me then you can come online on yahoo messenger camera to camera so that you will confirm me, what is wrong with you? ah, what kind of insult is this? Oh my God, in fact you are very wrong to listen to people, well i will not blame you because you told me that this is your first time visiting Africa. Please understand me if you are truly the right person here lets work it out by meeting one and one in person.

Regards

Emmanuel.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

#219836 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:27 am
My dear, Listen to me, thieves, idiots and good people is everywhere in the world now. No country that does not have thieves,idiots and good people too. I know that you are a good woman and you are thinking wrongly because i am sure that i am a good person and you are not coming to Ghana to visit thieves and idiots while you are coming down here to visit me as a good honest man, so that we will get to know each other as well and discuss on how to move on in life.

Please my dear, i want you to come down your mind and understand me here, you have no problem to come down here, here in Ghana it's a peaceful country and with me you will be protected enjoy visiting here Accra Ghana. In life some people used to know bad people because of their nature and understanding in communicating with wrong people, anyone who is greedy must be always victims, and anyone who is not greedy can never experience victims.

I know how you feel and i want you to be rest assure of me and believe me with full trust, honestly if you know me more better you will experience and understand deeply about life. I am 100% sure and strongly stand on the truth.

Please believe me and understand me, yes everywhere in the worldwide full of bribing and corruptions, but some are good people not all and i am one of good man here. Even here in Accra Ghana many men got married with foreigner women live in USA,Canada,Germany,London, Australia, China, Switzerland and Russia through dating site and they live happily together, some still communicating to each other as well after the woman visited Africa and travel back they still communicating until the man will be ready to travel to meet with her. It's happen that if you travel to visit someone here in Africa it maybe a bad person or good person, anybody who came to Africa and meet a wrong person does not means that all of Africans men are bad because of the woman met a wrong person, even here in Ghana you can not easily meet wrong person just like that because it's a peaceful place and cool place and if the man is lying to you he will not like to see you in person. I sent my photos and my contact for you to understand that i am simple man and ready to stand on the truth, i wish you know me in person you must surely understand what i'm telling you here

Those that came to Africa to visit a man here and happened to be that they meet a good women, they are not complaining, because they came down here to visit them by meet good person here in Africa and travel with them to their country and stay with them over there, while some are still living here Africa and their women used to visit them sometimes.

Please i need your understanding here to enable us move on in life.

You can call me on my cellphone number anytime you want OK. And please remove all the bad thinking you are thinking about me, because i'm sure that you are in the right place and not wrong place OK, i can prove that for your as well.

Please reply back to me and ask me any question that you want to ask me ill answer you as i am a good man to you OK.

Regards

Emmanuel.

Well, now i know that you not a woman here either you are man using woman photos to write me mail, because correct woman will behave the way you behaved. Now i know that you are a man using woman photos to contact me. Well, i will start looking for another serious woman because i don't know that i am dealing with fake person thinking that she is a woman while she is a man just that you are using woman photos to communicate with me. Man you should call your self scammer not me because now i found out that you are a scammer that is why you called me a scammer while i did nothing to you, i was trying to be honest with you not even knowing that and writing mails to a fellow man like me. Man go away you pathetic little creature byeeee

I don't know why you are heartless like that, common understanding you can not, the friends i know who travel to USA,Australia,Germany,Canada when their woman came to Ghana for a visit, even she send money to them does not mean that they are scammer,since you found me difficult to understand me. I believed that no one will ever be with you anymore because you have lost with people who wrongly contacted by scammer people here in Africa before. They used the experience they have to discourage you not knowing that everyone here is not the same.

Let me tell you, you are lost from me because you don't have understanding at all. If i ask you to send money to me does not mean that i am a scammer, if i ask you to send money for me to get letter of invitation does not means that i am a scammer because you don't know if i have money with me to make a move for you to come down here or not.

Listen please remove my name and my photos you put on the internet otherwise what i will do with yours you will not like it. I don't want to play with your photos ruff otherwise you will regret to know me. Why you are so wicked like that, since ever in my life i have not meet selfish woman like you before, how can you put innocent person photos on the internet.

Since you called me all source of name just because of asked you to send ordinary $450, for me to know if you are really existing person because i don't even believe that i am dealing with a woman, because no evidence to believe you. I don't want to be mad at you but if you allow me to be mad at you i will do something with your contact with your full names and your photos i will use it for everywhere on the internet to expose you as fake woman and scammer too. So you are so wicked like this ? Well i have save your contact to another of my email addresses and i just want to inform you before i act badly with your contacts.

Kindly remove my information on the internet otherwise i finish you the way you will regret to know me. I am not a bad person and you were pushing me to be a bad person to you now. I respect you that was why i am leting you know this before i take action now.

But why must you be wicked like that? I don't know that you are so much wicked with innocent person like me? is that how you are? well i can see that your characters is not good. I was begging you before to understand me but you are getting out point now, i don't want to do something you will regret later.

He's just getting deluded now and rambling like the semi-literate fool that he is.

This ember month, I pray no tongue of human and devil has power nor authority over you. Your crowned with glory and honour. The presence of God covers you wherever you are and anywhere you go. Whoever plan evil against you, or comes with evil to spoil you, all involved shall be punished, see d book of Jeremiah 30:20b, your untouchable, any hand lifted up against you shall whither, dry off and catch fire. This is your month of harvest, celebration and jubilation. Amen!

My dear, i don't know why devil does not want us to be together, please i want you to remove taught of devil and stop listening to people because i am innocent here.

And then his mood swings are starting to show.

Hello Sweetie,

Good day to you and how are you together with your people over? Hope everything is fine. Please i want us to settle and start communicating as good friends in other to understand each other. I am not a bad person as you think just that you misunderstanding me, I have to reconciliation and start communicating to each other in a good way.

I can say that it's a mistake to tell you to send money for the letter of invitation and it's wasn't my intention to do that, it's the people i met for the letter of invitation to enable you apply for visa to fly down here.

Please honey, try to understand me because i don't know what came over me to listen to their advise, i found out later after you became angry because i was contacted with another group which they agreed to get me a letter of invitation free of charge, please you should understand me now because i was not plan to asked you money initially. Sweetheart, please i am begging you because i'm still having sleepiest night since you became angry on me, please my nail is on the ground begging you to understand and forgive me and forget it and lets continue our friendship. I swear with Almighty God that i was deceived just because of i did not make inquiry with right people earlier that was why i advised wrongly. Now i have meet good people and they are ready to attend my case to write the letter of invitation freely.

Please take because of God forgive me and forget everything that happen and i have taken correction of my mistakes now. Please i need your understanding so that my heart will relaxing as well.

Please your urgent positives response will be highly appreciated by me.

Best regards
Yours Emmanuel.

Honey, please come back to me okay