Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215437 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:21 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22505561847 & +22521363036, +22556243332, +22507487147 & +22507894226
[email protected]

My Dear One,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business which am intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.
I can confide on you for the brighter future of my life since you are a human being like me. But what i need from you is Truth, Trust And Honest.

There is this huge amount of eight Million Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars. ($8.500.000.00) which my late farther Deposited for me in the security company here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire as his next of kin before he died out of sickness.

Now" am decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons.

I want you to help me to transfer my inheritance money into your personal home in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five star hotel
4). Real Estate
5) company enterprise

If you can be of an assistance to me, i will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund.

I will be humbly waiting your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Miss Loveth Mark
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215439 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:23 pm
From loveth mark - [email protected]

Hello Dearest XXX,

I am happy to read your email; I thank you for your response and desire to help me even though we have not met before. Like I explained to you in my first email; my names is Miss Loveth Mark,21 Years old of age and currently residing here in Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), West Africa.

When I saw your profile something dropped in my mind to trust and work with you. I want you to stand as my guardian and foreign beneficiary so that the bank can transfer my inherited funds to you and you'll help me to relocate to your country for onward investment of the funds.

Please, try to read this email very well to help you understand the details and why I need your help. It's true that I have money in the bank but I am suffering here and can't even feed well because of my status as a refugee, also coupled with the agreement between my late father and the bank when the funds were deposited. When my late father deposited the funds in the bank he reached an agreement with them "that in case of death or event the money should be release to me who is listed as the next of kin / beneficiary once I fulfill the below instructions":

1, I have to present to the Bank my Guardian
2, My Guardian must not come from the same country
3, the money must be release to my Guardian.
4, Or wait until I'm 30yrs old

It was based on the above agreement between my late father and the bank made me to contact you to represent me before the bank as my Guardian / Foreign Trustee so that the bank can release the funds to you as my Guardian and foreign beneficiary. After the successful transfer of the funds to you, you'll help me to relocate to your country for the onward investment of the funds, and I shall continue my life and education under your care.

I shall forward to you the official Lodgement certificate of the funds that was issued to my late father by the bank when he deposited the money in the bank in my next email so that you will be sure about my claim, and will be able to open communication with my bank regarding the release and transfer of the funds to you.

Please, send to me your telephone and fax numbers, including your complete address and photo so that I can have proper recognition of the person I'm entrusting my life and future into his hands. In the attachment is my picture for you to know me facially and I will be glad to have yours as well.

As soon as I received your reply I will then forward to you the contact details of the bank with the deposit certificate so that you can contact them to discuss about the matter.

Thanks and God bless you,

Miss Loveth Mark.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215442 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:27 pm
Hello dearest XXX,

I am very happy to know about your decision to help me out of my plight. I pray that my reply will meet you in good health and spirit, because that is the most important thing in life.

This morning, I was in the bank and I discussed with the bank director of foreign operation where the money was deposited how my inherited funds can be released to my appointed guardian and foreign beneficiary. He told me that there will not be any problem to transfer the money to you as my guardian and foreign beneficiary as long as I'm sure that you are my guardian, and will provide the necessary documents to back up my claim, the bank will release and transfer the funds to you.

Attached below is the lodgement certificate that was issued to my late father by the bank when he deposited the money, including the contact information of the bank. You need to contact the bank with your bank account details where to transfer the money so the bank can make the transfer as they promised.

Please, I want you to understand that without trust nothing can be achieved in this world, I have decided to trust you as my guardian, I believe you will not gain the advantage of my trust to betray me.

Office of the Director of Foreign Remittance/Telex
Standard Chartered Bank,
23 Bvd de la République , 17 BP 1141 Abidjan 17
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: +225 05 56 18 47 Fax: +225 21 36 30 36
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. Arnold Kuta

All you just have to let the bank know is that you are the guardian of Loveth Mark whose late father "Philip Mark" deposited the sum of USD 8.5 Million with them. That Ms. Loveth Mark is under your care and guardianship. You are requesting for the transfer of the money with accumulated interest to be transferred to your below account details. In the email that you will send to them try to include your information, account details, telephone and fax contacts of your bank very important.

Please, if you contact the bank let me know so that I can follow things up from here. I will be waiting for your prompt response as soon as you contact the bank.

Love from,

Loveth Mark

Image Image

#215558 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:33 am
From Standard Chartered Bank - [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.221.2.198 with SMTP id nv6csp370484vcb;
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 02:33:46 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.180.108.147 with SMTP id hk19mr13858438wib.4.1408613625324;
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 02:33:45 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mo6-p01-ob.smtp.rzone.de (mo6-p01-ob.smtp.rzone.de. [2a01:238:20a:202:5301::2])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id wf7si40665313wjb.74.2014.08.21.02.33.44
for <XXX>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 02:33:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=2a01:238:20a:202:5301::2;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1408613624; l=143543;
s=domk; d=scbank-online.com;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:To:
Reply-To:From:Date;
bh=kzXncN9SO/CJs5FVCiyro7wP7rY=;
b=eBZ12epbvGVblLkW0q+vc33Jc3h/WSPxjoRjMrS7oJatqsYwdZXsD2kk/562TZfSBG9
4jlV7Os2SOZwXDLAlTb21Zi+uq39ttPcRoNvmr7dfcQJjRl+D4Xc1LDZhmsQsCyeKYQ/J
IW9oq33SiPzyvgniZG9MWeXw7H7p6iKUYIA=
X-RZG-AUTH: :JWICemC7eP02FtufiV/209rveUBNCOOkrUcfSAJ2ARMc91LAJ9ldMXzUI5/pTfKthQ==
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: mo01
Received: from patina.store (com4.strato.de [81.169.145.237])
by smtp-ox.front (RZmta 35.8 AUTH)
with ESMTPSA id a0015cq7L9Xi9uN
(using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(Client did not present a certificate)
for <XXX>;
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:33:44 +0200 (CEST)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:33:44 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: Standard Chartered Bank <[email protected]>
To: XXX
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <CAM-wgsX0oKXsYM1AFa6ypa8XFJv6v5Y3_8oRGrNXX42NC0QBPQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <[email protected]> <CAM-wgsWUuTY8foxXU0i+Lohc5BPy8v2wpKMN7qe6cjXGBG5U+g@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAM-wgsX0oKXsYM1AFa6ypa8XFJv6v5Y3_8oRGrNXX42NC0QBPQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_Fwd:_Hello_dearest_XXX,_please_contact_the_bank.?=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_135411_1892803333.1408613624099"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.4.2-Rev27

Our Ref: SCBLCIABXXX
21St August, 2014

Attention: XXX

Re: Fund Transfer
Dear,

Please, refer to your message to our Bank in respect of our late client Late Philip Mark and Ms. Loveth Mark's request for the transfer of the sum of US$8.5m, (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) be transferred to you as her appointed guardian and foreign beneficiary. The fund as you may be aware was deposited by her late father Mr. Philip Mark in a fixed Suspense Account with our bank.

From the record available to us, and in accordance with the agreement we had with late Mr. Philip Mark when he made the deposit, Ms. Loveth Mark is listed as the outstanding next of kin/ beneficiary of the fund and therefore can authorize for such transfer to you as her appointed guardian and foreign beneficiary, under existing Banking rules and regulations, and Financial Laws of Cote D’Ivoire.

Before our bank will transfer the funds to you as requested by Ms. Loveth Mark , we want you to send the following legal documents to us for processing and onward transfer of the funds to you.

1) 1. A signed Letter of Authorization/Recognition from Ms. Loveth Mark affirming that she has chosen you as her foreign beneficiary.

2] The deposit certificate of the fund which the bank issued to Mr. Philip Mark when he deposited the money.

3) A sworn Affidavit/Declaration from Ms. Loveth Mark to support her claim, showing that she is transferring the beneficiary status to you as her guardian and foreign beneficiary. The Affidavit must be endorsed and notarized at a competent Court of jurisdiction here in Cote D'Ivoire.

The above listed documents are needed to protect our interest and yours, and the next of kin after the transfer. It will also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will take place within the next 48 official working hours as soon as we received the above documents.

Finally, find attached SCB Form A1, kindly fill the required information and return same to us together with the aforementioned documents.

We shall go ahead to make a bank to bank T/T of the funds to your bank account within 48 working hours as soon as we received the aforementioned papers.

Virtually all yours in banking services

Dr. Arnold Kuta
Director of Foreign Remittance
Bank direct line: +225.0556.1847
**********************************************************************************************************************
Online Dept, Standard Chartered Group Address: 23 Bvd de la République , 17 BP 1141 Abidjan 17 Abidjan , Cote d'Ivoire or for more privileged information’s please visit our website (http://www.standardchartered.com) **********************************************************************************************************************

#215602 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 pm
Hello dearest XXX,

I am very happy to know that you have contacted the bank. I read about the requirements but I only have deposit certificate which I already sent to you. The letter of authorization I have written and signed it. About the affidavit, this will require a lawyer here who can go to the high court and represent you and I as the witness attorney.

The major problem is that I have spoken to a lawyer I know about the affidavit and he's demanding for attorney's fee plus the supreme court fee (125,000.00 CFA) which is equivalent to US$250.00 I don't have such money and no how I can raise such amount.

This is the details of the lawyer:

Dr. James Sudji Esq. Principal Attorney
Sudji & Sudji Associates.
Member: African bar Association (ABA)
Address: 26 BP 100,Abidjan 38 boulevard de marsielle Abidjan,
République de Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: 00 (225) 0748.7147 Fax: 00 (225) 0789.4226
Email: [email protected]

Meanwhile, attached with this email are the deposit certificate and the letter of authorization I prepared and signed. I don't know if you can help out with the affidavit fee. At the completion of the transfer you will deduct 5% of the total amount for such expenses. I don't want people around or other person to know about this matter, so I ask you to keep it strictly confidential between us. I won't like to lose these funds because that may be the end of my life and future. Please, I need your help just for this affidavit or you can negotiate about it with the lawyer.

Love from,

Loveth Mark

Image Image

#215603 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm
A woman claiming to be Loveth Mark calls from +22556243332.

#215697 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:16 am
From JAMES SUDJI ASSOCIATES - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

According to your email , Ms. Loveth Mark met and discussed this subject with me this afternoon in my office. She called back late to inform me that her guardian will be sending the processing cost of the affidavit to me.

I just returned from office and read your email; the payment can be made via Western Union money transfer for immediate and easy withdrawal on the below name of my secretary:

Name: Oliver Babaudo
Address: 26 BP 100,Abidjan 38 boulevard de marsielle Abidjan,
Tel: +22507487147

After the payment send the MTCN and details to pick it up here. Also, send by email attachment scan copy of your international passport, national ID card or drivers license. If I get the details first thing tomorrow, then the affidavit shall be ready before the end of working hours of tomorrow.

Thanks;

Member: West Africa bar Association
26 BP 100,Abidjan 38 boulevard de marsielle Abidjan,
Tel: 00 (225) 6612.6022 Fax: 00 (225) 0789.4226

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

#215730 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 am
Hello dearest XXX,

I thank you very much for your choice and decision to help an poor orphan like me. God bless you and the work you do. Yesterday evening I spoke with attorney James Sudji about my guardian and foreign trustee will contact him for the payment.

I know I would need to go with him to the supreme court to sign in the affidavit, so let me know when u send the fee to him to enable me visit his office for to proceed with him. God bless you

Love from,

Loveth Mark

#215743 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 am
Dear XXX,
My fund management account details. This will delay the process because it takes 3 days for bank swift to arrive.

BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DE COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK ADDRESS : 01 B.P. 522 ABIDJAN 01 –COTE D’IVOIRE
DOMICILIATION : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 023119460008
CODE BANQUE : 10082
CODE GUICHET : 01100
CLE RIB : 40
IBAN NUMBER : CI62 1008 2011 0023 1194 6000 840
SWIFT CODE : ATCI CI AB
ACCOUNT NAME : AGRE CLEMENT
ADDRESS: 26 BP 100,ABIDJAN 38 BOULEVARD DE MARSIELLE ABIDJAN- COTE D'IVOIRE

Let me have the deposit slip after the transfer.

Thanks;

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

#215745 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:37 am
Hello dearest XXX,

Oh! This is good news. I just called and told barrister James Sudji about it and he said he has already sent the account details to you. I would be please to know immediately the fee is sent to him so that I can know when to go sign the affidavit with him at the supreme court

Love from,

Loveth Mark

#216070 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:52 am
Hello dearest XXX,

Happy Sunday!

I hope all is well with you, and my email meets you in good health and spirit, because that is the most important thing in life. I was writing to know if you were able to send the money for the affidavit to the lawyer. I was expecting him to call me on over the weekend maybe to say we will go to the court on Monday but he never did. Please, I would be so much happy to read from you and to know if I should meet the lawyer tomorrow.

Love from,

Loveth Mark

#216183 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:51 am
Hello dearest XXX,

I hope my email will meet you in good health and spirit this morning, because that is the most important thing in life. I just spoke with the lawyer now and he told me you said you can not continue with the deposit after speaking with your accountant. Please, I want to know what is the reason? I really need your help but if you chose not to help me again I will accept it, since I can not force you to act against your wish. I just want to hear from you.

Love from,

Loveth Mark

#216459 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 am
Dear XXX,

My fund management account details. This will delay the process because it takes 3 days for bank swift to arrive.

BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DE COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK ADDRESS : 01 B.P. 522 ABIDJAN 01 –COTE D’IVOIRE
DOMICILIATION : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 023119460008
CODE BANQUE : 10082
CODE GUICHET : 01100
CLE RIB : 40
IBAN NUMBER : CI62 1008 2011 0023 1194 6000 840
SWIFT CODE : ATCI CI AB
ACCOUNT NAME : AGRE CLEMENT
ADDRESS: 26 BP 100,ABIDJAN 38 BOULEVARD DE MARSIELLE ABIDJAN- COTE D'IVOIRE

Let me have the deposit slip after the transfer.

Thanks;