Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215705 by scooby101 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:01 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/donaldgeorge6456

About Me

MY NAME IS DONALD GEORGE I AM 40 YEARS OLD , I AM THE FIRST IN A FAMILY OF 3 , I AM AN EASY GOING PERSON , I AM HONEST AND GOD FEARING

Hey how are you , my name is Donald, i found your pictures and profiles very interesting and wouldn't mind to know more about you , waiting for your response here , you can also reached me through my personal emailing address [email protected] regards,
Advertisement

#215807 by Grunt Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:35 pm
Hey xxx, thanks for your kind message here and i really appreciate it here ,yea you got it right here , well my names remains Donald George , I am the first born in a families of 3, i am single Dad with a kid , i Divorced 3 years ago with my Ex , i am a military , I am an easy going person , i am humble and kind , i am an honest person and also God fearing .
Hope you gonna like my pictures sent to you LOL, hope i am not Ugly?, wanna see some of your pictures too if you can send me here ,
Well this is all i can say about me right now and if there is anything you still wanna know about me , ask and i will tell you , wanna know little about you too , waiting for your response xxxx
Regards .
Donald.
Received: from [197.242.108.121] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
#216194 by scooby101 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 am
attached with the same pics as above.

Hey XXXXX, thanks for your kind message here and i really appreciate it here ,yea you got it right here , well my names remains Donald George , I am the first born in a families of 3, i am single Dad with a kid , i Divorced 3 years ago with my Ex , i am a military , I am an easy going person , i am humble and kind , i am an honest person and also God fearing .

Hope you gonna like my pictures sent to you LOL, hope i am not Ugly?, wanna see some of your pictures too if you can send me here ,

Well this is all i can say about me right now and if there is anything you still wanna know about me , ask and i will tell you , wanna know little about you too , waiting for your response XXXXX.

Regards .

Donald.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 197.242.108.121
Organization: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#216382 by Grunt Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:45 pm
Hey xxx,
How are you doing over there , hope you good, never heard from you since i sent you an email and my pictures too.
hope there is nothing wrong.
still waiting for your response .
Regadrs.
Donald
Received: from [197.255.164.80]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014
#216472 by scooby101 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:25 am
Hey XXXXX,

How are you and your kid doing over there in the XXXXX ,hope you doing great, and more so how was the weather out there , hope it wasn't too cold for you .

Well i got to know little about you and i am very glad to know that you had a kid also , well i do have a kid too from my ex wife , well i had also got to know what you does and i really love what you does and its always good to be attached to something .

Like you had already known little about me , i am in the US military , but i am an easy going person and also a kind hear ted some one , i really thank you for appreciating my pictures here and i want to tell you XXXXX that you really looked so cool and gorgeous in your pictures , i must confess ever since i had also divorced with my ex , haven't found it easy getting in touch with some one as simple as you .i reacted to your profile because i believe you the kind of person i had been searching for all this while .

My hobbies includes skiing,skating,shopping,traveling , and watching adventures movies and going to the beach with friends and families .

XXXXX, i want you to note something about relationship , and it got to do with trust and honesty, because i dislikes liars , if there is trust between us , i think everything will be fine by us , and also i want you to know that since i have met you on here i will not looked else where ,i would love to lived my life with you if that what you needed also , because its what i needed, been looking for this great opportunities for long and wouldn't want anything to distract it .

Waiting for your prompt response here sweetie, have a lovely nice day ahead .

Love from .

Donald George.

Last edited by scooby101 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
#216901 by scooby101 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:57 am
Hey XXXXX.

How are you doing today , hope you doing great out there , i am very happy to hear from you once again and i want you to understand that i felt good reading your message here once again .

well i am in good health right here and i believe you are in the same health also and its also good to know your son name, its a very nice name he got .

Well XXXX i want you to know that i like communicating with you , because i found out in your messages to me that you are such a kind lady that i can really relate with ,to say the fact here XXXX i really love our conversation and i am always happy reading hearing from you .and i believe communicating with each other is the only way we can be able to get to know each other better and with knowing each other we can advance to greater level together.

I want you to know that you dont need to find a name for our conversations here any more , for me i will say we are into relationship that we have to build together to results to something great which you already knows what it will be .

For me i really need some one as kind as you are , some one we can have future plans together, some one we can reasons together , some one that will always be there for each other in terms of happiness and sorrows and also in terms of needs.

Esmee , Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness I will be true to you,sweetie just a promise from you will do. From the very start, please be careful with my heart,dont want to be heart broken when I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My thoughts is all about you, gives me a lovely feeling.

For me i am also a kind hearted person , i am honest and straight forward guy,i am also an open minded guy that also loves to accept every one that came my way regardless of the color or tribes, i hate liars,

I had a son and his name is donald Jr, he is everything i have in this world , he means lot to me and i hope you gonna meet with him some days.

I have attached my pictures with Donald Jr and hope you gonna like it .

I am waiting anxiously for your prompt response here .

regards.

Love from Donald

#217403 by scooby101 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 am
Hello sweet XXXXX, thanks for your kind response here and i have been waiting earnestly all this while for your response thinking may be you have forgotten me so soon .

Well i am doing good and everything here was alright with me , don't have any plans for the weekend right now , but i am hoping on taking my son Donald to see a movie, if the plans work out here.

The weather here was so cool and steady , love the weather out here , its not raining here , but love when the suns is shining out here , love to go to the beach and relax my nerves.

Let me tell you , don't know what came over me here , i am always thinking about you each passing moment, never felt some one as nice as you are , the way you talk to me here makes me always feel on top of the world , and like you had stated also , it also took me by surprise also but cant control it here , what will be will always be and i believe there is nothing impossible with the lord almighty he does his things the way he wanted it to be , and i believe also that you are created for me also , that has always been my believe here.

How i wished also that you are right here with me , Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you always occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts,sweetie I will give you the moon at night I will give you star that lights your eyes i will give you the sun that made just one more dawn So another day may come i will give you my heart and soul and I will be there to catch you when you fall When you ask me what I give to you Girl I'll give it all to you.

Sweetie, you have really touched my heart here so much that my heart cant just stop thinking and yelling to meet you , but i believe that one day we will see each other and then say what on our mind to each other , but i know with God all things are possible .

With us communicating here i believe we have started getting to know each other better, and with this God will leads us to the right parts.

I am earnestly waiting for your prompt response here and may the lord almighty always guide and protect you.

Love from Donald .
#217548 by scooby101 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:16 am
Hello sweetie, its always good to hear from you too , like i told you earlier on in my last message to you , that there is nothing beyond God , God always does his own things in his infinite ways . donald junior is doing good out here .

There is always a reason for something , and i believe there is a reason for us to meet on that dating site and ever since i met you here , never been to the site again because i believe i have found my own better half. ever since i met you here also , my life have never been the same again , i am once again an happy man , because its also been long since i get this kind of romantic words from a wonderful and beautiful lady like you .

XXXXX,At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself - damn it - I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first message, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we send emails and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

So tell me sweetie ,how about your lovely son, how is he doing , hope he is doing fine and hope to meet him one day , and like you had stated here , i believe with time , we are going to be joined together as one and lived a happy life together.

Have a lovely cool day ahead.

Love from Donald.
#218020 by scooby101 Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:51 am
Dear Sweetie,

I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I�ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I�ve found the right place, and I�m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love whenever we are together. I will be right here beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring.

Baby i promised also with all my heart and souls that i will never hurt your feelings in any way , i will always be there in terms of sorrow and happiness, i will always take good care of you and you will never regret ever knowing my kind of person and i know one day we will get to meet each other one on one and share our feelings together.

Always remember the good times we have had and how we bring out the best in each other. Stay in love, babe, and keep that tender, sweet smile on your face. Know that I will love you forever.

love you forever lieverd en zal altijd van je houden tot de eeuwigheid .

Love Always from your sweetheart.

Donald
#218545 by scooby101 Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:51 pm
Dearest Sweetheart,

How are you doing over there , and how was the weather also , i got your message here with excitement and i really appreciate it every time i set my eyes on your message here .

well like you had stated , i want you to know that word cant also express the way i loved you and wanted you in my life , it is like a dream come true to me all this while i had been searching for the right one and i believe God almighty does his things in his own way.

What further words can describe what we have together? For our love to grow as it has this past days, I took with every beat of my heart. Words can no longer describe it, but rather in feeling and emotion of what we have for each other. You have always had the key to my heart, and you inside my heart has made me more than I can ever be. Though the sea separates us till that special day, I know we take each breath with every beat, and always together ... as one. I love you with all that I am.

XXXXXX I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Remember, our love is the link that holds our two hearts together and if I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I hear your message I would be reading forever. You're all that I need and want, Honey. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I love you, and kiss you ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes as you take my breath away. I live for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we will meet together. I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you as your husband and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity. I love to love you.

Always and forever.

yours lover.
#218831 by scooby101 Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:54 am
Dear Sweet Heart,

Thanks again for your kind message here and i really appreciate it , like you had stated here also , no day no time no hours that i don't think about you , you have really changed me for goods .

Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful lady? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return

I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart -- you're In Malta, and I'm in England -- but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much. I was just talking to a friend about you and explaining how you are on my mind 24/7. I can't eat, sleep, walk, drive, or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, that i'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again. Don't worry about what other people say, I know how I feel towards you, and you know how you feel towards me, so just ignore them. I Hope you enjoy this! Happy New beginning my love.

Love always,

Donald ...
#220194 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:59 am
Hello sweetheart .

Thanks for your beautiful response here and i really appreciate it , well i am doing good right here and everything was going on smoothly.

Dear i want you to know also that each time i received your messages here you always makes my day , because i have never felt so much joy in my life before and ever since i met you on here , i have felt a lot of joy and happiness within me .

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know its hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,

Donald George .