Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#215685 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:33 am

RIVER and ROCK MINING CO.
Plot 112, Dandy Close, Light Industrial Estate

Dear XXX

I am writing to you at this time to advertise the availability of our main product, alluvial gold in bulk quantities. As we represent a large number of local artisan miners, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 400 kilograms of 22.karat alluvial gold monthly.
Following is information concerning our product:

Quantity: 400 kilograms available monthly
Quality: 22. karat alluvial Au
Origin: bukina faso, West Africa
Price: $6,500 per kilogram
Assay reports provided by SGS Laboratories, waga,

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the Republic of bukina faso necessary to export gold from bukina faso, thus we can provide service to any part of the world.
We are prepared to offer the quantity of gold required to the Buyer [or their representative] upon their arrival here in bukina faso. After the Buyer has confirmed the quantity and the quality of the gold with their refinery, and is satisfied, only then will we accept payment, by bank transfer, from the Buyer to us. Further, we currently seek outside-based serious investors on a partnership basis in order to increase our production capacity. If you are interested in this proposal, or have any further questions, kindly contact me.Looking forward to doing business with you.
Yours truly,

Mrs. Joy Banje.
Chief Director of Marketing

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216002 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:58 am
Nice reading from you, though I mistypes the keyboard in the price, I intend to write 46,500 USD instead. Following the quantity you need, there is no problem about that, yes I can.

Kindly, give me that your condition you mean here, let me see.

Thank you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216003 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:59 am
I am telling you the truth about gold deals and an agent with good experience. No good seller will give you a gram without payment for the samples. Any serious buyer that needs samples must send the money for the sample.

Secondly, No good guarantee of losing it in flight also, no good seller will send even a gram of his or hers or use his or her hard labored goods in that form.

Any such promise could be too good to be truth sometime changes to be a scam.

If sellers doses so, then that mean anyone can easily obtain 1000 people that will send to the person one gram and one by one grams so on the person can by that way gaining a kilogram that is over 40,000 USD dollar; just free like that means people are fooling others.

Rethinking, if you think your condition is wise or fooling another

Thanks.

#216209 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:34 pm
My dear

To be honest hence with my experience, not all these internet player work you all dose, no real ends sellers that can accept to carry around his or her gold around the world or countries and expect to make a gain or give away sample on his cost and expect gain or even progress in his business while there are serious buyers waiting with cash to buy gold.

You can continue to find people unserious to play with not someone like me. You are not a serious good gold buyer that is simple and clear. I don't believe you deal in anything serious.

Excuse a lot of any embarrassment my message may wire in you. Anyway, my little experience made me saying in my way of view.

I am agent of local gold miners here in Burkina Faso. The miners sell gold but do not supply gold to any buyer that did not have person or office here in Burkina Faso. If you want to test gold before buyers, then come here to have the gold and assay before buying, buyers must come here assume the buyer is serious person.

I don't consider any gold seller or buyers that demanding or accept such way as a dealer or a serious person. Everyone must be careful with such people that tell people that they sell or buy in such way upon they are not enough to do anything but to tricking you into problem of losing or scamming you to sustain their hard life. One had run away with goods unpaid and saying he lose the goods and cannot even pick my phone any more.

Sales and purchase agreement are not used by anyone that has gold and looking to trade gold for cash. In addition no one will ever send you gold CIF only if you involved in the mining operation or you sponsor in the miner like in buying the tools and equipment to boost production.

If you need gold come here or you go on with those offers that are too good to be true but will end you in regretting.

Thank you.

#216245 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:15 pm
Not to say but to do. Not to promise you but to fulfill. I am not rude but i am in love to truth. No real gold dealer that will accept that, only scam will accept and promise anyone such but will end the person into regretting.

You will later call me kind man and professional. I am waiting you to update me anytime you have good result from that scammer but if you like learning from wrong to right you will inform me the mess when it will end you into regretting.

I am waiting to hear a successful end result from you, and then I will believe you have found true miner.

Thank you.