Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216098 by melbaby75 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:36 pm
General Richard stamel

Dear Removed (BW)

In regard to your leave application, I am pleased to tell you that you can now proceed with the Vocational leave application of your partner ''SFC Allen'. You should also be aware that, during this transit process, you are going to remit some amount of money .This will be refund to you as soon as your fiance's safe arrival is confirmed.. I have attached to this email a copy of the policies and instructions for a vocational leave request and also a copy of the money back guarantee which you or your partner can fill, Please find the attachment, print, fill and submit the attached money back guarantee form back to us in 24hrs.

I'm expecting you or your partner to fill the form and send back the completed copy back by email or personal delivery.. You will be advised to make the payment of USD 1150 to one of our Finance agent. This will facilitate the payment for the flight , welfare and BTA, of SFC Allen

Once you provide us with this information you are no longer anonymous to us. (We) protect your privacy. We do not insist you provide extra personal information than necessary.

All information collected will not be used for any illegal activity. The information is what we need to register your name with the Military Transit Department.

Your urgent Attention is needed as you have a limited time to process.

Regards

GENERAL RAYMOND T. ODIERNO

US ARMY CHIEF OF STAFF SYRIA
MULTI - NATIONAL CORPS
PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICE
APO AE09342

his name is SFC Sean James Allen supposedly. He's in the Army and stationed in Chad, Africa. I also sent him $300 for my half of the $600 needed to have him get a phone so we could call each other. He also sent me a scanned copy of his ID.

Preview attachment POLICIES_&_INSTRUCTIONS2.pdf
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#216101 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:38 pm
melbaby75 sorry to hear you lost some money to this scammer. Please keep in mind he may contact you again with a new fake name and try to scam you again. Also, note you will never get you money back. So be careful of anyone writing you that states they can get you money back. If this happens it too will be a scam.

Please post all the email addresses the scammer used and any phone numbers. Other may do searches using this information and find your warning.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/