Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216151 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:57 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]

I have business for you, worth 47.1 Million USD, Get back to

me for more details via: [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216153 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:07 am
Dear Partner,

All information about the business proposal and LOC Form are attached along side with this email. Please kindly go through the attachment and respond to me accordingly.

Regards,
Norman

Attached document

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for responding to my email and your interest this transaction. I want you to know that this transaction is very much genuine and real. You have nothing to worry about for i have put all necessary modalities that will ensure the success of this transaction. I have even arranged for the service of a professional attorney who will make sure this transition is legally carried out putting you as the legal beneficial next of kin to my client Dimitrois H. Gomez. All you just need to do is to follow my directives so that this transaction can be completed soonest.

In this light, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with. I will advise you visit our Website portal

http://www.hkma.gov.hk/eng/key­information/press­releases/2001/20010326­3.shtml
http://www.hkma.gov.hk/eng/key­information/insight/20110622.shtml

I would want you to understand that during my bank's end of year audit of 2010, there was a board decision that all unclaimed funds concerning Inheritance should be declared bad claims to enable the bank relocate itself against accumulated debts. In the course of my responsibility, I discovered $47.1M USD (Forty­Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left unclaimed by a deceased customer since September, 2005. Every exploration I made showed that there is no registered beneficiary to these funds, this is why I contacted you because it would have been my pleasure to have this money to myself or ask any of my family member to conclude this with me but due to the fact that it will not work out that way I have to search for someone more competent from outside Hong Kong to execute this transaction with me without putting my job in a peril state.

I want to be sure you are ready and proficient to see this transaction with me to achievement.

What we both need to achieve this transaction is trust and commitment; I believe with your assistance, we will be able to transfer this large sum conveniently without exercising any fear. And also regarding the legality, I want to put it to you that in achieving this transaction, you should know that what affects you implies to me too. But it will be necessary and appreciative for you to give attention to my directives politely as everything shall be done in accordance through the laws of the international banking and guidance policies. What you should put in mind, as a banker it is my responsibility to make sure everything goes well without worries at all. That is, if you follow up this transaction diligently, it would be completed within some couple of days.

You should not have anything to worry about, my attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents he shall come forward to my bank to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account we shall open in your name with our corresponding bank. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my Attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence, I will need you to fill and sign the Letter of Confidence and send back to me immediately with a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license, work ID or International passport). You are to send this required document to my email the most important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with the correct person and my curiosity can be justified considering the money in question. Besides, it is this copy of your Driver's License or International Passport that will be be used by the Attorney to have all the necessary documentations perfected, I want the funds transferred from my bank before the week runs out.

I have attached along with this e­mail, a Confidence Letter for your indulgence, which you are to fill and sign, then scan and send it as an attachment via E­mail so that the Attorney that will be representing your interest over here can go ahead to start processing for the release of the unclaimed funds in your names that will place you as the sole beneficiary to the funds in subject.

If you really intend to execute this transaction with me it would be necessary to have these sent to me immediately via e­mail.

Regards,

Norman.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216154 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 am
I will update you on the processing of the papers as it continues.

Thanks

Norman

#216155 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:11 am
Dear Friend & Partner,

I am in receipt of the signed copy of the Letter of Confidence form. I want you to know that I have forwarded it to the attorney to commence with the paper-works and other vital documentations in your names putting you as the legal beneficial next of kin to Late Dimitrois H. Gomez. Though the attorney charges of service is high based on his level of professionalism but I am given you my word that I will definitely take care of the expenses that it will take. I am so happy that i have seen someone who can assist me bring this transaction to reality. All i just want from you is your prayers, cooperation and oneness. I believe that once we work together in unity, we shall actualizes this transaction together. I want us to see ourselves not just as partner but as friends that will build good relationship. I know that we barely know each other but we can still establish the necessary trust that we need to succeed in this transaction.

My Partner, please let us pray hard so that this paper-works shall be successful because this is the most important part of this transaction. Once this is ready, I can give you the contact details of one of our corresponding bank where you are going to open an offshore account that can accommodate this huge sum without any problem.

For now my Partner, let us hope for the better things ahead of us. If the paper-works is positive, then we will be victorious though the attorney has assured me that he will try his best. Nevertheless, I am still waiting to hear a positive feedback from the attorney. I called him earlier today and he told me that he is now working on the documentation that concerns the probate registry here in Hong Kong. He said that he will be meeting them again by tomorrow. That once the probate registry agrees to sign their approval, then this transaction is considered a success. So my partner, I am really praying for this to come out successfully so that we can both acquire our dreams and celebrate at last.

Let us wait and pray for the success of the paper-works. Thank you so much for your understanding. Please note that this transaction should remain very confidential until we conclude. This is for security reasons.

Attached to this email is a copy of my work ID for your perusal. I hope to here from you soon and please say me well to your respectful family.

Regards,
Norman.

#216624 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 am
Attorney say we expect completed documents in the next 24 hours.

#217866 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:22 am
Good Morning dear brother,

I am sorry about my late reply to your email. I really want to thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had much verbal conversation, please do not let me down. The document which you have signed is to be sent to my bank, by the attorney for the final release of the funds, the attorney shall be coming to my bank to finally order the release and transfer of the fund this should take not longer than 24hrs.

As requested, i had to choose the courier delivery over direct bank wire due to reduction in cost as bank will charge up to cot of 0.05% for the funds to get to you apart from opening a business account initially with them based on the sum of funds involved.

Name: Universal Parcel Express
Email: [email protected]

Kindly contact them and request a delivery quote from them for the delivery of a financial consignment from the lawyer directly to you, this will enable the original documents and the bank draft which you are to withdraw in any registered bank in your country, all will be contained in the delivery to be made to you.
The courier company will charge you a little amount for this service, please you are to settle everything as i have already done and spent much on this transaction.

I call you Brother, so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of same blood. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives. Attached to this email is a copy of picture of I and my colleague for your perusal.

Thanks

I await your positive update within 24 hours.

NOTE: If you prefer to open a bank account in our corresponding banks for bank transfer, let me know so i can provide you details.

Your Brother,
Norman Chan.

#218048 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:41 am
Dear Brother,
I just got a call from Express UPS courier service that they are currently undergoing some schedules maintenance and any emails sent to their previous email; [email protected] will not be received .
This is the temporary Website and Email of the Universal parcel service,
Please note the details below and update your bookmarks.

Email: [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEMPORARY CONTACT AS THEY EXPERIENCING TOTAL MAINTENANCE OF THEIR DELIVERY SERVERS TO INCLUDE MORE LOCATIONS AND CITIES, ALL THIS IS DONE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

You are advise to send them an email via ([email protected]) immediately and get back to me so we can finalize this transactions as i am making urgent preparation for my immediate visitation soon.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME NOW.

Norman

#218056 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:09 am
From EXPRESS UPS - [email protected]

Dear Valued customer,
Welcome to UPS EXPRESS INDIA SERVICE, we delivery consignment to any part of the world anytime anytime, the lawyer, Kelvin Michael with email id; [email protected], have deposited a parcel for safe delivery to your office but payment have not been made for the delivery /Air way bill charge meaning we cannot move the parcel to you for now, this parcel is detailed to consist of Bank draft, and other important deposit documents all certified in your name.
We are indeed sorry for the delay as large customer based and delivery placement was heavy for the past few days. Please see necessary quotations below;

24 hours delivery.............$2000

48 hours delivery.............$1500

72 hours delivery.............$1020

1 week delivery...............$800

Kindly do let us know your preferred and affordable choice so we can let you know how to remit the payment to our transit office in India, Asia
We guarantee you full security of package and safe delivery within the estimated delivery time paid for.
I kindly await your urgent and positive response.

NOTE: Payment must be made before we can make delivery as this is a private company and not connected with your lawyer or partner, Norman Chan, our job is to deliver to you, once you pay, we deliver to your doorstep.
I await your response so i can provide you the payment directives from India.

Regards,
Johnson Vincent,
Director,
Package shipment and security,
Express UPS service,
www.expups.com
[email protected]

#218152 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:30 am
From EXPRESS UPS - [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.220.200.135 with SMTP id ew7csp79073vcb;
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 22:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.182.137.195 with SMTP id qk3mr28616361obb.5.1410154056000;
Sun, 07 Sep 2014 22:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com ([162.210.70.55])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ds2si1312329oeb.14.2014.09.07.22.27.32
for <XXX>;
Sun, 07 Sep 2014 22:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 162.210.70.55 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.210.70.55;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 162.210.70.55 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from webmail.knockcservice.org (unknown [208.91.199.203])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 7C77C147034C
for <XXX>; Mon, 8 Sep 2014 05:27:32 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=knockcservice.org;
s=20140816; t=1410154052;
bh=mP5Do/fTOBJcNJ/4ySskLtflbiMiPMzKejNVzOr1djI=;
h=MIME-Version:Content-Type:Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:Message-ID;
b=f+Z7v2a0q62K69b1RM5YEzc/hzpIdOKI/fpui9i+u7ZrtCqHVsoTf0hZ7VkM9jGSK
XF/T/c6FS3ENaOq2VdcygWiQwS6mLTJQrr9g5Fg7jeYpHnODo5qioOX6Vs4/ef6NP7
uz6aK6qQQTiueseZbuAJ7rDeoMFwjblSZAj9uX9E=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_9d05b4f8d5e741d13ba547eafde6207b"
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 05:27:32 +0000
To: <XXX>
Cc: <XXX>
Subject: RE: Dear Valued customer, Welcome to UPS EXPRESS INDIA SERVICE,
we delivery consignment to any part of the world anytime anytime, Norman
Chan HKMA
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: Webmail Services/0.4

Dear Valued customer,

Welcome to UPS EXPRESS INDIA SERVICE, we delivery consignment to any part of the world anytime anytime, Norman Chan HKMA have deposited a parcel with Reference pack No: A94859 for safe delivery to your office but payment have not been made for the delivery /Air way bill charge meaning we cannot move the parcel to you for now, this parcel is detailed to consist of Bank draft, and other important deposit documents all certified in your name.
We are indeed sorry for the delay as large customer based and delivery placement was heavy for the past few days. Please see necessary quotations below;

24 hours delivery.............$2000
48 hours delivery.............$1500
72 hours delivery.............$1020
1 week delivery...............$800

Kindly do let us know your preferred and affordable choice so we can let you know how to remit the payment to our transit office in India, Asia
We guarantee you full security of package and safe delivery within the estimated delivery time paid for.
I kindly await your urgent and positive response.

NOTE: Payment must be made before we can make delivery as this is a private company, once you pay, we deliver to your doorstep.

I await your response so i can provide you the payment directives from India.

Regards,
Johnson Vincent,
Director,
Package shipment and security,
Express UPS service

#218161 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:17 am
Dear Customer,

Your mail was received and once you have made the payment using the mode explained in this mail, you

will be given the tracking code to always know the delivery status and location.

You are to make the payment of the $ 1500 via Western union money transfer/Moneygram to our Asia office with the

details.. This payment options is chosen payment is instant and we can confirm the payment

within 10 minutes immediately we receive details so we can proceed delivery and you can get it in your

doorstep within 48 hours as bank transfer would otherwise delay for 5 business days to get to our accountants including

high incoming charges for payment less than $10,000.00.

So kindly make payment via western union money transfer/Moneygram with the Dispatch officer details below;

Receiver Name: Jonathan Vincent

Address: 2nd floor Express ups office complex, new Delhi

State: New delhi

Zip code: 92001

Amount: $ 1500

Kindly make the necessary payment and send me the 10 digit MTCN if western union is used or 8 digits if Moneygram is used within the next 24 hours, so we can proceed and provide you the shipment documents , tracking number and delivery payment receipt immediately today.

#218229 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:53 pm
Dear Customer,

Which country are you paying from?

The reason for the money transfer service is because it is easier and faster and also bank transfer will take
5 working days to reflect as credit in our agent accounts close to you and then another 3 days to get to our head office
from the said agent.

Kindly reconsider and if you prefer to do a bank wire to our closest agent and not using a money transfer service, get back to me
with your country you are paying from and i will provide you a bank account immediately.

I await your mail.

Regards,
J Vincent

#218345 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 am
Dear Customer,

Your answer have been received below and i have sent a request of
account from our transit agent, Four Wheel courier international,
closest to you,

i will be sending account to you in the next 1 hour.

Thanks for your time.

J Vincent

#218348 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 am
Dear Customer,
As requested, our closest partner to you, Four Wheelers
international courier accounts details is below,
Please do funds transfer strictly according to the details below and
provide me the swift transfer copy immediately
as evidence;

BELOW ARE TWO OF THE FOUR WHEELERS COURIER COMPANY ACCOUNTS,
PLEASE USE ANY OF THE ABOVE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE $1500 AND SEND ME
THE FUNDS TRANSFER SLIP.

BANK NAME: PNC BANK
Acct Name : Four Wheelers International Llc
Acct No : 53412829XX
Swift Code : PNCCUS33
Routing Number : 054000030 ( wire )
Bank Address : 7451 van dusen road laurel md 20707

BANK NAME: Bank of America
Acct Name : FOUR WHEELERS INTERNATIONAL, LLC
A/C No:- 4460305846XX
Routing Num :- 026009593(WIRE)
Swift Codes :- U.S Currency - BOFAUS3N
Swift Codes :- Foreign Currency - BOFAUS6S
Bank Address : 10315 Reisterstown Road Owings Mills MD
Zip Code :- 21117

Thanks for your understanding and i am presently expecting your
response at the moment with the transfer slip from your bank once done
and also let me know which of the accounts used.

Thanks.
J Vincent
Delivery officer

#218444 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:46 am
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your e-mail.

NOTE: Remember provide the funds transfer slip as soon as possible and
also identify the account used.

Regards,

J Vincent