Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#216503 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 am
Reply-to: Alison Frank - [email protected]

Do you need a loan? if yes,contact us for more info via email
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216504 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:52 am
Your message was received. Well,i will like to inform you that we do give out loan/funds at 2.5% interest rate and we give it out to anyone or business firm in any parts of the world. Though it depends on you to agreed the terms and conditions and i will want you to fill out the borrower's information below and return back to us as soon as possible so that we can proceed with this transaction.

Qualifications for this transaction:

1)The borrower must be trusted with good faith and unlimited grace.
2)Even with bad credit, we still guarantee the borrower the loan with unlimited grace in this company.
3)The loan can be granted even with low credit.
4)Fixed rate of the loan interest is 2.5%.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

Full Names:.....
Contact Address:...
State:.......................
Loan Amount:..............
Duration of Loan:............
Personnel Loan:..............
Mortgage Loan:.................
Business Loan:....................
Personal Phone Number:.........

In acknowledgment to these details, We will send you a well calculated Terms and Conditions which will include the agreement’s of this transaction, we will want you to fill the borrower's information above and return back to us as soon as possible so that we can proceed further in this transaction.

Best Regards
F.Alison
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216506 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:02 am
Hello,
In acknowledgment to your requirement of our license to give out loans/funds to outside countries,above is a copy of our license to give out loans/funds to any individuals or firm within and outside the country..
I awaits your response.

#216507 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 am
MICRO LOAN COMPANY PLC
Motto: WE DO OUR CUSTOMERS PROUD
Ref: MC-LCP/651OYI/02/LN-NPR
MCL: 12/25/0034
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!! UNDER THE DATA
PROTECTION ACT OF UN: Number (S720622X).

Attn:XXX,

We got your mail and it was well understood,we will be able to offer you the loan you ask for,which is the sum of (750,000.00CHF), I will want you to take a proper view on it and get back to us,so that we can proceed further on this loan transaction. May the peace of the lord be with you,the terms of the amount which you requested as a loan is listed below.We are giving out this loan amount to you with the duration of (5 Years) and we believe that you can be trustworthy and faithful to God.Let us know if you are in agreement with the terms.

LOAN CALCULATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Loan Amount: 750,000.00CHF
Loan Interest Rate: 2.5%
Loan Term: 5years
Monthly Loan Payment: 13,310.52CHF
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: 798,631.28CHF
Total Interest Paid: 48,631.28CHF

NOTE: (1)The borrower will start to be paying the monthly payment at least six months after the loan have been granted (2) Interest rate: the interest rate applicable to all our loan amount is 2.5%. (3) Borrower must be willing to pay back at the appointed time/period. We are currently setting up a scheme in form of Loan acquisition to help various individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating, debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits.

Below are the two options which you can receive your loan sum through

If transfer of your loan must be a bank to bank transfer,except others was stated by the borrower which requires the following information:

Banking Information's

Full Name of Account Holder:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Location:
Bank Account Number:
Routing Number:

If transfer of your loan should be via delivery service, then you will have to provide us your residential/business address details, which the below information(s) are required:

Residential/Business address information

Receiver's Name:
Receiver's Country:
Receiver's State:
Receiver's Address:
Receiver's City:
Receiver's Phone number which the Agent can call:

Considering the above condition: If they are acceptable by you,you will have to give us prompt response and kindly provide your ID proof such as driver's license or state identity card if really you need this loan so that we will know the person we are dealing with and to enable us informed the Bank/Delivery officer for them to start the processing and open the file of your loan fund. We will send you a mail as soon as we read from you again. Get back to us with the option chosen by you and the information's you are to provide.

Thanks and God Bless
F. Alison
© "Copyright 2014 MICRO LOAN COMPANY PLC "All Right Reserved.

#216508 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 am
Greeting's,

I got your mail and the information you provided in regards to your loan, i want to inform you that your loan has been approved and ready to be transfer to you because all the necessary arrangement has been made for your loan to be transfer through bank transfer. i want you to know that your loan will be transfer to you within 24 hours. Above attached document is the company loan terms and conditions so if you are in agreement to this policy of your loan transfer then you have to sign and return a copy of it so that we can proceed with the loan transfer. i want you to read it very well before signing it.

i await your mail as soon as possible.

MICRO LOAN FIRM PLC
1 Church Road, Gauteng Johannesburg South Africa (SA)
Email: [email protected]
Office Line: +27737247575
Our Ref: MC-LCP/651OYI/02/LN-NPR
Your Ref:
Date: 25/08/2014
This LOAN AGREEMENT is made this 25th day of August, 2014 BETWEEN Mr.
Alison Frank herein referred to as “THE LENDER” of the one part.
AND XXX (XXX) Herein referred to as “THE BORROWER” of the
other part.
DRAFT LOAN AGREEMENT
This chamber assures you that as far as this transaction is concerned we
are going to put our possible effort to be enormously sure that this transaction
is perfectly successful.
As an attorney, I have to advice my client to be obeisance to the rule and
regulations involved in loan transaction in UK
LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Loan Amount: 750,000.00CHF
Loan Interest Rate: 2.5%
Loan Term: 5years
Monthly Loan Payment: 13,310.52CHF
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: 798,631.28CHF
Total Interest Paid: 48,631.28CHF
As a notary to this transaction before we proceed with my client’s transaction
you are to agree with the following:
1. I agree with the terms and conditions of the Lender
2. I agree to be a prompt payer to the monthly payment/yearly payment.
3. I agree that this transaction must be done under the provision of the
1999 constitution, which stipulated that money Laundering within and
outside the country has to be insured against terrorism, theft and
scammers as it were
4. I agree in assuring this chamber that I am not going to possess an
improved manner after getting the loan.
5. I agree that a copy of my International Passport/Drivers
Licenses/Official Card/State Identity Card must be tendered to the
Insurance Company for security reasons since the return of the money
is UNCERTAIN. And this is as International Transaction
6. I agree that I won’t involve in any form of fraud or ingenuity in this
Transaction.
7. The borrower (XXX) will be responsible in paying (180CHF) for
the transfer fee.
Declaration:
The parties have here unto set their hands and seals the date and year
First above written
XXX
Borrower Signature Mr. Alison Frank
(LENDER)
SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE WITHIN NAMED
Barr: Mathew Jones
LEGAL PRACTITIONER
(WITNESS)

Barr Mathew Jones (ESQ), BA, MSc, Dphil, Solicitor (United Kingdom) Specialization: Intellectual
property, Legal Representation of international clients, interpretation, Adoption
Handling Publication: court forms in Civil Procedure: Admiralty United Kingdom

#216509 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 am
Greetings,

I received your mail and the document signed, your loan is ready to be transfer to you, it is against the operation mode to transfer the loan without the non-payment of the transfer fee as stated on the document you signed earlier. please endeavor to come up with the fee and get back to us for payment details and once the payment is confirmed your loan will be transferred to you immediately via the Bank details as provided.

Regards..
F.Alison

#216510 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 am
Hello,
In acknowledge to your mail received requesting for the payment details of your loan transfer fee,be rest assured that you will get your loan credited as soon as the payment is been confirmed by the western union agent and i want you to understand that the company have guarantee you 100% assurance that you will definitely get your loan without further delay and please do note that you will get your loan credited immediately after the payment is been confirmed.

Below is the information which you are to send the payment via Western Union:

Receiver's Name: OMOBHUDE EHIABHI JERRY
Amount to be Shipping: ................ 180.00CHF
Country .................... South Africa
City ..................... Johannesburg
Address: 345 Commissioner Street
City Code .................... 2001
Test Question ......... old
Quiz Answers ........... new

Senders Name:...............
Address:...............
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):.........

Best Regards.
Alison

#216511 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 am
Good day,
Your mail was received lately and in respond to your request i will like to let you that money transfer services is the fastest means we required of our customers to pay through so that your loan transfer will be prompt because will are not liable to any delay once your payment is confirmed. I will advise you to do that as soon as possible because the transferring bank is on us already.
Regards

#216512 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 am
Good day,

I received your email and the content was well noted, Below is the account details that the company provide you can go ahead and make the transfer.

BANK NAME: FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)
ACCOUNT NAME: T.DUBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62476509793
BRANCH: The Glen
CODE: 259605
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ

Once the payment is made you are advice to send the scan copy of the payment receipt, once payment is confirm your loan will be transfer to you immediately.

Best Regards.

#216604 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 am
Greetings,
Your message was acknowledged.

#216750 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:44 am
This is not how you ought to come up with cancellation of loan application,not after you've made us alerted transferring bank and made all necessary arrangement for it, though i understood you weren't ready for it initially. Have a nice day!