Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#216531 by Mike Wilson Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 pm
Nicole Kimberly [email protected]
Thanks for the prompt response to my mail.I will be buying from you so please kindly withdraw the advert from C.LIST. Please be informed that i will be paying with a certified check from my Bank and it will be delivered to you via United Parcel Service (UPS),i would have love to come and pick it up with cash but am a busy 7months pregnant woman and i can engage myself in any kind of transport stress for now,so I'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check...

Name to be on the payment...........
Home address...........
City..............
State...........
Zip Code..............
Cell phone #................

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have your money I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will be delivered within 24hours.

Thanks.

the check will have a face value much larger and the sale price of the "item". The scammer may claim that a mistake was made and ask you to wire the excess funds to another person.

More information on overpayment scams can be seen here http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/consumera ... verpay.htm

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement