Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215845 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:39 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Morise111

About Me

I'm cool and nice down to eart

In a woman I'm looking for someone or other who loves the simple things in life like,
walks in the park holding hands, anybody I can cook a meal for who will genuinely loves it, even if it is something just thrown together.
Someone who be pleasant watching the sunset, and anybody who don't think it is fool to just sit around and talk about our lives,
hopes, dreams and ambitions. Anybody who knows a night snuggling on the couch watching a movie together is a excellent pastime.
I feel that the simple things in life are truly priceless. i am a very the simple man to please with a very big heart,
honest, intelligent and polite, have a good sense of humor, open minded, and compassionate.
I am able honestly say that I am each time striving to improve on myself. I'm looking for the right partner for me.
Friendship striving to Long term relationship. I am of 53 year. I'm waiting for your answer.
Please take good care of yourself.
Bye.
Last edited by scooby101 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#215846 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:40 am
I really want to get to know if you don't mind, I just read your profile and I must confess, I'm caught by your beauty and appearance and also your intellect. hope you don't mind establishing a friendship. shoot me a response via email and let see what transpires. my membership on here is a trial one, so I will soon my ability to share myself with [email protected] or [email protected]

hope to read from you

take good care
#215884 by Grunt Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:20 am
FMF inbox

Hello.I'm from the US.I really want to get to know if you don't mind, I just read your profile and I must confess, I'm caught by your beauty and appearance and also your intellect. hope you don't mind establishing a friendship. shoot me a response via email and let see what transpires. my membership on here is a trial one, so I will soon my ability to share myself with you.my email is [email protected] .thamks so much and i will be waiting to hear from you

also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=27989
#216143 by scooby101 Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:07 am
Hello Dear

I have few to share with you as i know it will help you understand me better and know things about me and where i was born in Aurora , Illinois , US on 14th Sep 1960 I 53years but still single with a son Danny 13years old, I'm a Captain in the Army. I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life
I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trust Worthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality. I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A Christian and a very God fearing woman. A first, second date for me does not constitute a perfect date, Nor a perfect person. I am easygoing man that seeks an easygoing woman in my life as well. I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it.i will be waiting to read from you.take good care.

Yours

Morise Jackson

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.190.89.84
Organization: Zain-as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#216338 by scooby101 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 am
Hello dear

Affection, devotion, passion, desire, warmth, respect or loyalty. You choose. It doesn't really matter which one because they are all forms of love. Some are powerful and demand attention while others are more subtle and just below the surface. In recent years, love has drifted from these subtle levels to the more noticeable ones, namely passion. In my opinion, our society downplays the real necessity for genuine affection. By this I mean that we, as a society, spend so much time focusing on only one level of love (passion) that we tend to neglect and not recognize the need for closeness and trust (friendship). Love is an all-encompassing emotion that can be powerful and demanding, but also rewarding and pleasurable.I will be happy to read from you.please take good care of your self

Morise Jackson
#216657 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 pm
Hello Dear

Love is sharing. By this I mean to share one's life, feelings, and downfalls; not just one's personal property. Sharing is being honest about yourself and allowing the other person involved in the relationship to really get to know who you really are. It takes more strength and courage to be able to share in a relationship. It has been my experience (which hasn't been that long) that sharing keeps the relationship growing. Not only do you share life experiences, both new and old, but also you learn to communicate.
Communication is a very important aspect of sharing. Just being able to communicate your problems or solutions with each other is a step in the right direction to a loving relationship. So many marriages or friendships in recent years have ended simply because the couple could not communicate and share their feelings. Sharing is not an easy thing to do, but it is fundamental to the success of a relationship.Good morning dear

Jackson Morise
#217037 by scooby101 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 am
Hello Dear

Love is forgiving. The ability to forgive is a great showing of love towards a loved one. I believe that because we are human we will make mistakes and should be forgiven for those mistakes. We have no "real" right to judge anyone else for their mistakes because we are just as susceptible to them. Now I'm not referring to murder, rape or infidelity. I mean the common mistakes that the average individual makes everyday. People need to realize that we, as a society, have our flaws and that not everyone is going to faultless all the time. We need to "forgive" those we love of small indiscretions and allow for individuality otherwise this world will never evolve. Forgiveness shouldn't be hard to give or earn.
If only we (humans) could see how artificial and trivial the thousands of boundaries we have created to separate and divide us really are. Humans separate themselves not only by class or gender, but also by color, religion, or nationality. I believe that we have only one choice in life and that is to love other people and forgive them when they need to be. This choice can only be made if we overcome our fears, our distrust of each other, and our assumption of separateness. I know that that sounds romantic, but it is still a hope of mine.Good time dear.i wrote you on messenger but you don't reply me,hope we can chat some day and hope to read from you

Jackson Morise

#219773 by began steele Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 am
From informant
This man is in Tamale Ghana.I have phone # name of a runner when he THOUGHT I was sending money. You know how they promise u the moon.lol I started friending several of these women. ...same ol song n dance. He claims he's been in ARMY SPECIAL FORCE'S for 30 yrs.Was sent to Afghanistan for 3 mths when told he would be retiring.Went AWOL 2 yrs ago to hook up with xxxx.Hiding out in Tamale. I deleted him along with several he's been trying to get money, phone. Tried to talk him into giving himself in to Military police for he owes his landlord money, etc. Last phone # he used to call me (SUNDAY) is 233-504-21-7873. He has asked many of us for nude pics.As a test Isent him 2 from a magazine. When he was in a violent behavior. ..he threatened to show them to my kids

011 233 24 808 3797. Is trying to call me & sending messages

http://scampolice82.blogspot.co.uk/
He is using the photo of the man here http://www.travbuddy.com/sloper

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.