Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#216824 by Jball57 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:27 pm
Date: Friday 29th August 2014

To: (my Name),

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Hello(my Name), And Welcome to City State Bank of Florida Inc, It's my pleasure to informed you that I had a meeting with the court admin this morning in regards to your fund legalization to see how we can assist you to clear your doubt and finalize your transaction so you can fully have access to your fund.

To this effect, He was able to introduce me to a loan company called Onward Finance Company, to enable them financier your transaction within couple of days, However I checked total what your transaction will cost you is sum valued at US$5,500.00, been for legalization fee, Attorney administrative fee, then COT.

Based on this development I have decided to direct you immediately to the loan company to enable you finalize this transaction with immediate effect. Kindly contact the loan company with below details and apply for loan of US$5,500.00 and maker sure you indicate my name while contacting them.

Be informed that the loan will be paid back to Onward Finance Company, After you conclude with us by receiving your funds in your account TAKE NOTE and contact them immediately and send a copy of the mail while contacting them to me for record keeping.

Onward Finance Company
Name: Mr. David West
Tele:+17542061973
Email: [email protected]

Your swift response is needed as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing CSB.....My Bank and I

Yours in Service
Mr. William E. Bennett
Foreign Operation Manager(CSB)
Direct Tele + (1) 863- 949- 0310
Fax + (1) 321-296-7146
Email: [email protected]
*************************WARNING*****************************
This message was sent from the City State Bank of Florida Inc (CSB). It is only designated for intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error you should immediately discard it without transferring or storing any of it's content. Anyone caught not abiding with these rules will be made to face the law as all communications are officially meant for City State Bank of Florida Inc (CSB). customers only. City State Bank of Florida Inc Copyright ©2014 All rights reserved.
Advertisement

#216828 by vonpaso xlura Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:17 pm
Fort Lauderdale, Lake Wales, Oviedo. Where are they really?

They're really in West Africa, by the way he writes. Please post the email headers in case someone is searching for the email addresses.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#216830 by Jball57 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm
City State Bank <[email protected]>; was on Header

It would not copy when i posted it but here it is and the header is CSB Loan approval

i contacted CBS info on line and found this contact address [b]General information: [email protected] .
There was no Fla .Branch but in Iowa etc..
thank you
#216848 by vonpaso xlura Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:30 pm
citystatesinc.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#216851 by HillBilly Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:38 pm
please look at the footer of my post to see how to reveal the complete headers VX is talking about. What you are copying is the short ( common) header and is easily forged.

Remember to remove your own information from the complete header before hitting "submit" :smile: