Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215668 by Faizan Docherty Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:08 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 37.235.54.167
Originating ISP: Edis Infrastructure In Uk
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg Thu Aug 21 01:59:55 2014
X-Apparently-To: <snipped> via 72.30.239.32; Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:00:05 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 212.52.84.106
Received-SPF: pass (domain of libero.it designates 212.52.84.106 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: <snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.84.106]
Authentication-Results: mta1523.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=libero.it; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=libero.it; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO outrelay05.libero.it) (212.52.84.106)
by mta1523.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:00:05 +0000
X-CTCH-Spam: Bulk
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A0C0207.53F5B10A.0115,ss=3,sh,re=0.000,fgs=16
X-libjamoibt: 1933
Received: from outrelay01.libero.it (192.168.34.10) by outrelay05.libero.it (8.5.140.03)
id 53D22AAC03091054; Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:00:04 +0200
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
X-CTCH-Spam: Bulk
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A0C0206.53F5B3B1.00C2,ss=3,sh,re=0.000,fgs=16
X-libjamoibt: 1587
Received: from wmail73 (172.31.0.37) by outrelay01.libero.it (8.5.140.03)
id 53DF29B001311405; Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:59:55 +0200
Message-ID: <26059357.20561408611595378.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:59:55 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg" <[email protected]>
Subject: MY WISH
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-SenderIP: 37.235.54.167
X-libjamv: wpl7O6126DQ=
X-libjamsun: soIK8VQRb8xJgAqIPE2kAphQq0XtfS5/
Content-Length: 1879

Dear Beloved,

I searched for you because you are important to me even though you don't know
me and we have not met before but without you I can achieve little of my goal.
I am Mrs. Mary Brenda Greenberg, wife to Late Mr. Martin Greenberg, I am 66
years old , am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast that has
affected my hearing with swollen legs and my condition is getting worse daily
and has gotten to a severe stage that need surgery operation to correct some
complications.

My late husband died during the Liberia war as a relief distributor and we had
no child, so I inherited his wealth after his death, but My doctor told me that
I may not live much more longer as a result of the sickness and old age, I got
scared about what he told me, So I now decided to use the wealth for charity
work . Your duty is to help me claim the fund out of the security bank and
distribute the fund due to my ill health that cannot enable me to follow matter
with the security bank.

I selected you after my fervent prayers and fasting and it was revealed to me
for this purpose, I have a total sum of #39,000,000.00 Million USD deposited in
a security bank, and I am wishing to give it out for charity and help the poor
and 20% will be for your effort and services, I will be most grateful to hear
from you with your personal information to enable me forward them to the
security bank for confirmation of my new beneficiary:

(1) FULL NAME ; ( 2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS : ( 3) HOUSE TELEPHONE /
MOBIL NUMBER : ( 4) AGE / SEX (5) MARITAL STATUS / OCCUPATION: (6) ID CARD OR
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

In receiving your information I will communicate you and instruct the security
bank to process the release/transfer to your account as my final and true
beneficiary to my money.

May almighty God, bless you and family.
Yours truly,
Mrs. Mary Brenda Greenberg.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#215973 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:15 am
Dear Beloved,

Thanks for your mail . Your decision to assist me in this my trying moment to claim my funds out of the finance firm and utilize it in a charitable organization will be my dream come through. A wise choice in the right direction with a handsome reward both here and here after. I told you in my mail that I will give you 20% of the fund for your assistance.

Trust, dedication and honesty are what I need from you because I am an orphan before I met my late husband, may his soul rest in peace. So you can see that I am a product of the orphanage home and at this stage of my life I wish to give this fund back to the less privilege and orphans where I come from because I do not have brothers or sister and do not know my parents.

I sought your cooperation after many days of prayers and meditation, it was revealed to me that you are the only one who will help me claim my fund and utilize it judiciously without having to elope with the fund when it get to your account or abandon me in the course of the project hence I contacted you which was absolutely divine.

Kindly furnish me with your information viz:

(1) FULL NAME ;
( 2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS :
( 3) HOUSE TELEPHONE /MOBIL NUMBER :
( 4) AGE / SEX
(5) MARITAL STATUS / OCCUPATION:
(6) ID CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

Please Note that I am writing you with the help of the nurse that is taking care of me here in the hospital who is like a daughter to me and I can not be able to follow up with the transaction because with the sleeping tablet that the doctor always add to my drugs for my BP am always sleeping or dizzy and cannot reach you any day the nurse is off duty.

Thanks.
Yours truly,
Mrs. Mary Brenda Greenberg.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216056 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 am
Dear Beloved XXX,

Happy Sunday to you and family. Your information was well received and I will send an email to the finance institution tomorrow requesting for the release of the fund to you as my beneficiary. Meanwhile it will interest you to know that the fund is deposited in Europe which will be very easy for you to visit the firm to claim the fund on personal identification.

Keep me posted as soon as you hear from the firm as I write them tomorrow morning.

Yours,
Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216167 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:20 am
Greetings to you XXX, How are you?

I am happy to inform you that the finance firm responded positively to my mail and advised that whomever I am introducing for the claim must bear in mind to settles some charges to facilitate the the fund release.

They confirmed me that they are pleased with the new beneficiary so long as he will make a trip to their office on invitation to conclude the transaction.

Below is the information of the finance institution so that you will identify with them once they reach you.

GENERAL LOGESTISES SERVICES BV NETHERLANDS
Honthorstatraat 22,3770DK Hoevelaken Amsterdam The Netherlands
Telephone +31686402386, Fax +31847522118
Contact Person: Mr.John Hourican

Let me know at once they firm communicate with you.

A very pleasant week ahead of you.

Yours,

Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg

#216182 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 am
Oh, sorry I forget to include it in the mail I sent earlier.

Here is it and please keep me posted once to communicate the them.

Email: [email protected]

Yours,

#216420 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:26 pm
From GENERAL LOGESTISES SERVICES BV NETHERLANDS - [email protected]

Authorization: General Logestices Services.
Our Reference: SA/3/0876X7652/10NL
Your Consignment Ref: FMF/FFCPC/ES/8180GB63
Tell/Fax:+31847522118.
Telephone:+31 686 402 386
To: XXX.
Date:26/08/2014.

GR/FX/RC/OO16401 With Ref No: NCBK/ID/SAR/CPC/ES/8180GB63.
PAYMENT SECURITY CODE: XX 0239/1, L/GEZ/2013
FX SECURITY CODE: 0028NWB-X3513
TRANSACTION CODE: FXMINDA/AN/FX0238
TFC CODE: XX00239/L56/1003-L
TX REF: FMF/FFCPC/ECOWAS/8180GB63

Dear Sir,

NOTIFICATION OF ARRIVAL OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT (ONE TRUNK BOX).

This is to officially inform you of the arrival of your consignment , in the above mentioned office in Amsterdam and presently being kept in our security vault.

This consignment was deposited to us on your name as the beneficiary and we have also received all the relevant document/s on your behalf.

For proof of ownership, you are required to come down to our office in the Netherlands with the following document/s to sign off and claim your consignment.

(1) Two Passport Photograph.....

(2) Copy of your international passport or drivers licence for proper identification.

Note that All the relevant Document/s to this Consignment has to been submitted to this office on your behalf pending your arrival to the Netherlands.

An appointment date has been scheduled for you to be in our office in Amsterdam the Netherlands on the 04th or 05th of September 2014 for the signing and claiming of your Consignment.

Note that each day that pass by from the date of your appointment attract a fee of Two Hundred Euros Only (€200=00) for it safe keep in our security Vault

Endeavor to send to this office your travelling schedule, so as to enable our protocol officer receive you on arrival and bring you to the venue of the meeting.

As we wait for your urgent response to this message,you have been advice to call this office for further clarification on this issue.

Best regards,
Mrs.Rose A Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican. (Consignment officer).

#216581 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 pm
Good day XXX,

How are you and family. I just received a mail from the finance institution confirming that they sent a mail to you yesterday 26-08-2014 but yet to hear from you. The went on to say that after sending the mail across to you, that they also tried speaking with you on phone but your telephone was ringing without anyone to pick the calls.

Kindly identify with the firm because they made me to understand that they have two email addresses here below and i wouldn't know the one used in contacting you.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Kindly confirm and make a follow up.

Truly yours,

#216656 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 pm
From GENERAL LOGESTISES SERVICES BV NETHERLANDS - [email protected]

Email:[email protected]
XXX
Date:28/08/2014.

Dear Sir,

We are in receipt of your mail and the content therein is quite noted.Sequel to your mail to this office in respect to your Consignment, we wish to inform you to write and clearify this Security firm the reason why you can not make it down to the Netherlands for the signing and collection of your Consignment.

While we wait for your explanation this office to demand from you the following things for the legalization of all the documents submited on your behalf in the Netherlands High Court .

(1) A copy of your Passport
(2) Letter of Authourization to this office for the delivering of your Consignment.
(3) Your occupation/home address where the Consignment will be deliver to you.

You have been advice to send this vital requirements to this office as soon as possible so as to enable us complete the process of the legalization and commence the delivering of your Consignment to you without further delay.

Be inform to this office, for we have tried to reach you on phone but to no avail. We wait for your urgent response to this message.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Rose A. Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican. (Head of Operation).

#216884 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:59 am
Dear Beloved XXX,

Good morning, I have to write this mail overnight so that you read it first thing in the morning.

Please what is the position of the transaction, what is going on? You know you just told me in your last mail that you have replied the finance institution. Please update me and try to carry me along because it is from you henceforth I will gather information since I have introduce you to the firm as my representative.

I would have love to speak with you on phone but the problem remains that your phone will ring and nobody to pick the calls. Please is there a direct number I can use to get you, maybe cell phone because at this juncture it is imperative that I reach you whenever it is necessary by phone. Or better still if you want me to call you at a particular time , I will appreciate the hear your voice for the first time even though my doctors has warned me not to use phone because of my state of health but I have use one of the nurses cell phone to reach to please.

Kindly get back to me.

Yours truly,

#216932 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:07 am
Dear XXX,

Good to read from you. you have to wait for the finanace institution till next week I do beleive they will get in touch with you . Always try your best to carry me along because here in the hospital am all alone. I only get myself busy sometime when the pretty daughter (nurse) taking care of me comes to work only them will I ask her to check my mail to see if you have sent me an email. I find it a big encouragement reading from you so I beg of you always try and send me a line on daily bases to know how am doing and also to keep my body and soul at peace.

Happy day.

Yours,

#217165 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:53 am
XXX
Date:01/09/2014.

Dear Sir,

We are in receipt of your mail and the content therein is quite noted. We wish to inform you that this office has received a scan copy of your International passport and has completed all the paper work in regard to the delivery of your Consignment to you in your home Country without further delay.

We bring to your notice that your Consignment will be living the Netherlands on Wednesday morning been 03/09/2014 via diplomatic mean to your home Country XXX : this has to be done upon the payment of Eight Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight Euros Only (8,888=00).

This fee stand for the handling and administrative/transportation charges of your Consignment.

Note this fee has to be paid to this office on time so as to enable this office meet up with the schedule time of delivery as writen in this message. Further more, you have been advice to write this office upon the receipt of this message so as to direct you on how to make the payment to this Security firm.

For more information, be advice to write or call this office ,as we wait for your urgent response to this message.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Rose A. Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican. (Head Of Operation).

#217376 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:52 am
Good morning XXX,
How are you? Any updates from the finance firm in Netherlands?
Have you heard from them ?
I can't wait to hear from you
Keep me posted.

Yours,

#217444 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:22 pm
XXX
Date:02/09/2014.

Dear Sir,

Sequel to the delivering of your Consignment to you in your home Country XXX as indicated mail to you. This office wishes to inform you that your Consignment is presently been kept in our security firm pending when the payment for the handling and administrative/shipment charges is been paid to us.

As you have been inform elier , we have already concluded all neccesary arrangement for the safe and successful delivering of your Consignment to your home Country Switzerland without further delay.

Find below the account information to use in making the payment of Eight Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight Euros Only (8,888=00) to this office.

Bank Name.........................ING BANK NETHERLANDS.
Account Name.................. K.O
Account Number...............0002221067
Iban Number.....................NL41ING000221067
Address............................Kikkenstein 1710

Note as soon as you make the payment to this bank aacount, do not hesitate to send to this office a copy of the transfer payment slip for record purpose.

Further more upon the receipt of the payment, we will move to deliver the Consignment to you in your home address within Forty Eight hours as stipulated in our last mail to you.

For more information, do not hesitate to call or write this office, as we wait for your urgent response to this message.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Rose A. Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican.(Head of operation).

#217491 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:35 pm
Dear Beloved XXX,

Many thanks for your update. I must confess to you that I am at peace with the way and manner you are handling this project. Please my dear XXX I have confided and trust in your ability to champion this course. If I die now I will be happy that my dream did not die.

Oh , what a brother I found in you. I know you will do your best.

Very well from Marybrenda Greenberg.

#217512 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:28 am
XXX
Date:02/09/2014.

Dear Sir,

We are in receipt of your mail and the content therein is quite noted. Sequel to your mail to this office in respect to the payment for the delivery of your Consignment to you without further delay.

Find below the detail information of the account to use in making the payment to this office.

Bank Name.........................ING BANK NETHERLANDS.
Account Name.................. KWABENA OFORI.
Account Number...............0002221067.
Iban Number.....................NL41INGB000221067.
Address............................Kikkenstein 1710.

Note as soon as you make the payment, do not hesitate to send to this office the transfer payment slip for record purposes.

We await your urgent response to message as soon as possible so as to enable us complete the process of delivery the Consignment to you on the stipulated time.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Rose A. Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican. (Head Of Operation).