Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216889 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 am
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +33785838919 & +855236766756

Dear XXX,

I am Ali Sheriff,a Syrian born British citizen, and undercover Personal assistance to Syria Defense Minister Dawood Rajiha to President Bashar al-Assad who died on Wednesday the 18/07/2012 in an
explosion at a national security building in Damascus.

I am presently in a secured location right now and as you may know there is a serious on going crisis and war going on in my country Syria at the moment.I had to flee with my family for the safety, i and
my family in secret as for my non participation with deadly leadership that will cause the death of people in Syria with the government of Bashar al-assad.

I have duly resigned my position since the death of Dawood Rajiha because I am not in support of the civil war which has continually brutalized and killed innocent people here and there.

The crisis in our country Syria is getting worst every day and I have taken this decision for the betterment of my people and family and prefer to die rather than to join hands in killing our people.I am in a safe location right now with my family and will not return to Syria until the situation is at rest again and a new government is attained.

Before the demise of the Defense Minister Dawood Rajiha to President Bashar al-Assad,he confided in me to have deposited huge funds in Europe of which i have every procedures and contacts as to secure this funds but due to my family relationship with the late Rajiha Dawood,i cannot secure the funds and very sick right-now in my safe location..

This money is genuine and i was there when the late Defense Minister Dawood Rajiha deposited this funds in a secure finance company,this funds is from the compensations from various Oil Companies operating in Syria over time and by the grace of Allah SWT, he was able to secure this funds before his death with so many valuables not in my care during his time in office,it is in a security firm outside Syria
in care of me as he confided in me before his demise.

You will never regret this help. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest in this secret and i will go further to give you more details and to connect you to the officials whom i will introduce to
you as representative of the late Defense Minister Dawood Rajiha to receive this funds to your care as the beneficiary.

Note:No one knows anything about this funds belonging to the late Defense Minister Dawood Rajiha,not even his family members.I will need you to stand to receive this funds as none of his family members knows anything about this funds.

Thanks for your understanding and awaiting for your reply.

Yours Faithfully
Ali Sheriff
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216890 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 am
Dear XXX,

I must thank you so much for your kindest effort in getting back to me with my email request to you of an assistance, I am real and money deposit is real. Will forward to You proof of funds and details on how we get the funds released if we can agree on working terms and have a MOU (Memorandum of understanding).

Now as you have gone through my first email to you, I made it very plain on the source of my funds which am looking up to you to assistance to make me secure the funds out and invest both in the house of the Lord and in personal business that will help my life and the lives of my entirely family and of the less prevelege homes all over the world.

You can assist me to carry on with the relevant documentations transferred to your name the said funds in questioned and after the documentation and transfer of ownership to your name I will give you all details on how this funds will be moved and get to your possession as the beneficiary and believe me you, no one knows about this now except me and you and all our dealings will be strictly confidential.

Let me read from you and I will detail you on how we go about but am assuring you as a truly child of God, it is 100% risk free and there will be no hitch I assured you now.
God bless you and me as I wait to read again from you.

Ali Sheriff.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216891 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:53 am
Dear XXX

Sir,

May the God Almighty bless you for me.

Now I have received and confirm your details as requested and taking note to it.

I assured you that as soon as possible from now, all necessary legal backup documents regarding to the said fund will be genuinely transferred to your names and address as provided to me then after the legal documentations, I shall tell you on how the fund will get to your possession without any hitch then after we will know the next way forward with the fund.

I will up date you immediately am done with the transfer of legal backup documents to your names and address.

Remains bless Amen.

Ali Sheriff.

#216892 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am
Dear XXX
Sir,
I want to inform you officially today that as God have taking His glory, all necessary legal arrangements and legal documentations has been successfully completed by the grace of God, by next week Monday or Tuesday, the funds will be in your possession.
Remains blessed.
Ali Sheriff.

#216893 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am
Dear XXX

Sir,

How are you doing today? I guess God is in His total control of everything.

Please need to know if you around as all plans has been perfectly completed by His special grace.

I wait to hear from you.

God bless you.

Ali Sheriff.

#216894 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 am
Dear Sir,

How are you doing today? I guess all is well with you.

Now am done with my arrangements and the fund is ready to make available to your possession as I have fronted you to be my beneficiary.

Wait to read back from you today.

Regards,

Ali Sheriff.

#216895 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 am
Dear XXX

Good day just want alert you this morning that by His grace all necessary legal arrangements has been putting in place and now am trying to work out with the office in charge where the fund is deposited for proper keeping and safe guiding pending when I want to moved it out which is the right time now as I have perfectly transferred all necessary legal backup documents to your names as the beneficiary next of kin to the said fund $35,000,000 million United States Dollars.

We have a meeting this morning for final legal arrangement on how the funds will be moved out down to you without any delay or hitch so that you will now claim it as I have fronted you to be the beneficiary. I shall inform you immediately am done with the final arrangement this morning and at the same time, you will be informed on when the accredited agent will leave to proceed to your Country but before then, please do reconfirm to me, your cell telephone number again as to enable me get the accurate cell telephone number where you will be reached immediately on the arrival of the agent if we are done with the final arrangements today by His special grace.
Bear in mind that what I am going to conclude this morning is the arrangement on how to settle with the cargo authorities for the onward movement down to your Country for delivery as the solely beneficiary.

Further information will be given to you immediately am back from the office today but before then, try to reply to this e-mail for me to know that you are very much around.
God who started this will give us the grace to complete in peace without any hitch or delay in the name of Mighty Jesus Amen.
God bless you.
Ali Sheriff.

#216896 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:02 am
Dear Sir,
It was not an easy issue to get the onward movement of the consignment out to your country through the diplomatic air cargo but with God all things is possible I strongly believe in Him and He will never let us down. As a matter of fact, all arrangements is been putting in place today but not finally completed yet but will be done completely by tomorrow first thing in the morning on or before 10 am. Then I can be able to update you on how it will come about down to your country for finally hand over to you as the solely beneficiary and I will be able to get the name of the accredited agent coming to hand over the consignment to you as we have discussed and agreed.
May the good God continue to keep us and direct us properly so that our efforts will never be in vain?
God bless you as I will love to read back from you as soon as you receive and read now.
Regards,
Ali Sheriff.

#216897 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:02 am
Dear Sir,
To the glory of God, all arrangements has been concluded finally today and he will be leaving tomorrow down to your mother land Country
Now all the necessary things here has been perfectly concluded and they have arranged to cargo the consignment XXX for the deliver to you as the beneficiary as we have discussed and concluded.
first thing tomorrow morning to your country with the agent so you kindly be around to receive the agent when he arrives your country tomorrow and again, you will arrange the sum of 5,200 that he will use to get it cleared from your own airport when he arrives to avoid the airport authority scanning to see the content of the consignment.
Do write me back so that I can give you the name of the agent that will be with you by tomorrow by His special grace.
God bless you as I wait to read back from you now.
Regards,
Ali Sheriff.

#217324 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 pm
Dear Sir,
Please my dearest brother, I am very sorry for the little delay but it was not done intentionally the agent who was to come got accident immediately we concluded with the airline authority and he rush to hospital but finally today, we have agreed to move out the consignment but tomorrow with another new agent so you will be called tomorrow as soon as he arrives and you must stay close to your cell phone to take his call when arrived.
His name of the agent is Mr. Alexander William.
When he is with you, we both we talk on telephone so that I will give you the code to open the consignment with it.
God bless you my good brother.
Ali Sheriff.

#217364 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:55 am
God bless you my brother.

I wish you all the best.

Ali Sheriff.

#217496 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:50 pm
Dear Sir,

I want to know if the agent have called you today? please keep me posted please.

Regards,

Ali Sheriff.

Dear Sir,

Please do check your telephone and call the agent back he said that your number and I do not know why you are not picking your calls as he said. Do check your telephone number and you will see parish number please call him back very important and necessary now.

I wait to read from you back as soon as possible.

Ali Sheriff.

French phone number used by the scammer +33785838919.

#217514 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:43 am
Yes He should be there today and his name is Mr. Alexander William. Please do notify me when he arrive today and get in contact with you please.

Regards,

Ali Sheriff.

#217527 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:48 am
Yes please take his call he is on transit but will like to talk with you from Paris before he arrives your country for final delivery to you as we discussed and agreed.

#217633 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:33 am
My good brother, God will bless you for me and I pray for the good news from you today when you claim the consignment from the agent.

Remain bless.

Ali Sheriff.

Dear Sir,

Good day and we bless God for another day like this again today/

Please may I know the update now with the agent with the consignment delivery to you very important and urgent now please.

Regards,

Ali Sheriff.