Information on romance scams and scammers.
#214992 by scooby101 Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:21 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/reeves2020

About Me

I am a very honest and serious man............................I like going to beach, meeting people and like to have fun with people............................... I am a very humble man and I like to play with kids

I will be very happy to know you because I went through your profile and you are looking good, I will be happy to hear from you, take care
Last edited by scooby101 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#214993 by scooby101 Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:23 am
My name is Reeves Wave, I am very happy to meet you, you are looking good....... I am a very new member here and am happy to meet you

You are good, what is your name and where are you from and what are you up to?

I am also here to look for a very honest woman, I lost my wife in a motor accident years ago..... I have only one son his name is Kelvin and his 7 years old.... A friend invited me to this site and I registerd just now. I am very happy to meet you

I love my job too but is very stressful, I have been in service for the past 20 years now infact I just file up my retirement letter....please you need to take things easy at work always

Thanks you are a nice and good woman too....what do you do for living and how many kids do you have?

I just join this site just now and the moment I found you I am so happy to meet you and talking to you because I can sense you are a very kind and good woman

Yes, that make me to file up my retirement now because I need to settle down.. Do you know the time you will retired?...lol
#215058 by scooby101 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:37 am
Lol..... That is alright., do you stay alone with your kid? And have you ever been to united state?

How are you and hope you are fine? Can't wait to hear from you
#215206 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:40 am
How are you doing? I have been very busy at work...please I will be able to have your e mail to send you mail and also send you my pics and I can't be coming online here always, I will be expecting it

How are you, please I will be happy to hear from you..... Take care and have a nice day
#215566 by scooby101 Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 am
Thanks so much, am online on yahoo mesanger I will be happy to have a chart with you....how is your work? I can't wait to talk to you....have a nice day
#215857 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:33 am
How are you doing? This is Reeves wave from fish meet fish...I have been so worried because you only accept my request on yahoo messanger but you never talk to me, please I will be happy to hear from you because you are now always on my mind and I don't want to loose you...please take things easy at work and take good care of your self...can't wait to hear from you..take care

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 216.223.27.60
Organization: Voxel Dot Net
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#216008 by scooby101 Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:28 am
reeveswave856: Hi
reeveswave856: How are you doing
reeveswave856: Am happy to hear from you
reeveswave856: How was your night?
reeveswave856: Good
reeveswave856: Fine
reeveswave856: Have been thinking about you
reeveswave856: Happy weekend
reeveswave856: Awww you are so sweet honey
reeveswave856: I can't wait to be with you
reeveswave856: The U S army stationed presently in Ukraine
reeveswave856: Stationed me in Ukraine
reeveswave856: I have been working very hard on my retirement
reeveswave856: I have been praying hard now so that the retirement will be approved on now
reeveswave856: Yes honey, I have been in service for the past 20 years
reeveswave856: And the work is so stressful though is good to serve the father land but I have tried all my best
reeveswave856: Is time for me to relax and rest and settle down
reeveswave856: Yes honey
reeveswave856: I have meet all the requirement because I have file up the retirement
reeveswave856: I am just waiting so that my retirement will be approved
reeveswave856: Yes honey I will be very happy
reeveswave856: Infact when my retirement is approved I will be coming to you and we will come together to U S together
reeveswave856: I will be happy to be with you because I am a very lonely man, please come to my rescue honey
reeveswave856: Yes honey
reeveswave856: I need to be with you and we will be happy together
reeveswave856: I am very happy that I found you because I believe and I have faith that we will be happy together
reeveswave856: And I promise I will not let you down too because you mean so much to me
reeveswave856: You are so sweet honey
reeveswave856: I need you....please don't stress your self so much at work
reeveswave856: I want you to be feeling alright and fine always honey
reeveswave856: Alright honey, please always come online here and talk to me
reeveswave856: I will always send you a mail honey
reeveswave856: Alright honey, I can't do anything now without you because I have been praying very hard on my retirement
reeveswave856: Thanks so much my love
reeveswave856: I need you so much and I promise to make you happy till the end of my life
reeveswave856: Am so happy too honey
reeveswave856: I need to be happy with you because you are now the foundation of my happiness
reeveswave856: Ok honey
Please pray for me about my retirement
reeveswave856: I will be with you soon and we will be together and be happy
reeveswave856: Thank God you are a Christian I am also a Christian honey
reeveswave856: I love you and the love I have for you is very strong
reeveswave856: Have a nice day honey
reeveswave856: Go and prepare for church honey
reeveswave856: God will be with you
reeveswave856: I love you
reeveswave856: Kissssss
#216145 by scooby101 Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:21 am
Thanks for your message, i can't wait to hear from you because you are always on my mind........I do check on you always on yahoo messanger to chat with you, but I understand you are very busy....I can't wait to hear from you...have a nice weekend.

Honey, i will forever love you because you mean so much to me, I am thinking about you here and you are my one and only....also I have strong believe that you really love me and I assure you that I will love you till the end of my life....I love you and I will always love you forever, I am online on yahoo messanger now please if you are less busy now I will be happy if you can come online to talk to me...I love you.
#216475 by scooby101 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:33 am
Good morning my love how was your night? I am here to say good morning to you....please take good care of your self for me and take things easy at work please if you are less busy you can reply my mail I really care for you so much and I can't wait to be with you....God will be with you and make you happy till the end of life......I love you.
#216636 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:45 am
reeveswave856: Hi honey
reeveswave856: I miss you so much
reeveswave856: Honey
reeveswave856: I need to be with you
reeveswave856: Am fine honey
reeveswave856: I love you with all my heart
reeveswave856: I have been so worried when you don't talk to me and send me mail
reeveswave856: Yes honey, I so much love you and I have been working every hard on my retirement to come home to you
reeveswave856: I love you and I can't wait to be happy with you always
reeveswave856: I love you so much
reeveswave856: I can't to be happy with you till the end of my life
reeveswave856: I can't wait to be happy with you till the end of my life
reeveswave856: I feel so worried when you don't come online to talk to me because I don't want anybody to take my love away in your heart....I so much love you and I promise to make you happy till the end of my life
reeveswave856: You re my everything and I promise to make you happy always
reeveswave856: Please take things easy at work and never stress your self ...I want you to be alright always my love
reeveswave856: Please you need to rest and relax my love ...I care for you so much
reeveswave856: I want to make you feel alright
reeveswave856: I can't wait to have a shower with you and take you to bed
reeveswave856: I will take good care of you, make you happy and cook the different kind of food you like for you
reeveswave856: I can cook for you horney, because you mean so much to me and I love you
reeveswave856: You are sweet too
reeveswave856: I want to be happy with you always
reeveswave856: Please never leave me alone
reeveswave856: Because I have true and real love for you
reeveswave856: I promise too honey
reeveswave856: I will be happy with you and take good care of you
reeveswave856: I can't wait to be with you and make you happy for life
reeveswave856: I am ready to be with you
reeveswave856: I am so lonely here my love
reeveswave856: I don't want you to be lonely too
reeveswave856: I want to be happy with you always
reeveswave856: You are my sweetheart
reeveswave856: I feel so happy too
reeveswave856: Please I will be expecting you
reeveswave856: I love you much and I will be happy to be talking you always
reeveswave856: And you too
reeveswave856: Please pray for me on my retirement
reeveswave856: I need to get approved very soon and come to you
Please you need come back and talk to me next month is my birthday
reeveswave856: Please and please
reeveswave856: I need to be with you and we will be happy together for life
reeveswave856: Yes my love
I will do all you want for you my love
reeveswave856: I so much love you
reeveswave856: What time will you come online?
reeveswave856: So that I will be here waiting for you
reeveswave856: Alright honey
reeveswave856: I will be here so that we can talk much better
reeveswave856: I love you and I will always love you
reeveswave856: You are so sweet
reeveswave856: Do you see the greeting card I send to your email address?
reeveswave856: Alright honey
reeveswave856: Take things easy at work please
reeveswave856: I love you
reeveswave856: Kissssss
#216902 by scooby101 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:16 am
Sweetheart, How are you and how is everything?, I feel so worried because I don't see any mail from you and you don't come online to talk to me, please I will be very happy to talk to you, I understand that you are very busy at work but please try all your possible best to drop me message or come online always to talk to me because I can't do without you and you are so precious to me.
Honey, you are the real love in my life and I will make sure I be with you till the end of my life, I am sitting here thinking about you and I will make sure that nothing can take your love away in my heart...I love you and I promise to always love you.
#217033 by scooby101 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:45 am
I promise you everlasting love that will share forever, you have make my heart to follow you and my heart beat for you, I will not use a movement to forget the strong love you have for me and I will forever make you happy till the end of my life....May God be with you and protect you from all dangers of the night..Happy night rest and have a sweet dream.....I LOVE YOU

How are you my love? I have been thinking about you, please try all your best to come online and talk to me......Honey, you are my real and true love, you make me a great man when you come in to my life..I will forever love you, never forget you and spend the rest of my life with you.....I love you.....Kisssssss