Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217050 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348029206098 & +23480124816946

From the Desk of
Dr.Larry Owens, Director of Funds
Office of the President.
Abuja-Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]

Attention Beneficiary:,

In our office , One Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way, Sacramento, CA.USA 95864 filed application contrary to your pending fund transfer. The above mentioned person visited this office this morning with a power of attorney given in his favor by your good self, granting him the benefit to process and claims of your inheritance of $ 10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) for personal reasons. He further stated that the fund should be wired to his bank as stated below.

Bank Account with Bank Of America,
Account Number # 12,908,576,457
Routing Number # 121 000 358.

Our office have asked Mr. John T. Kehoe to return back to us within 48hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary. We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund since we must adhere to the due process of Law by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary.

The President Federal Republic of Nigeria directed the above office to ensure that the above approved and unpaid funds be released. It is therefore pertinent to inform you that your payment file has been transferred to this office since those assigned to process and release the funds were the reason for the delay of your Payment.
From today, you should stop every Communication with those in Touch with you to Avoid further delay of this Transfer.

In the Event, you are not aware of this Account stated above; you are advised to Reconfirm your

Receiving Bank Account ...................
Private Phone number ......................
Contact address and a copy of ...
Your Valid ID .....

so that we can reprocess the funds in your favor.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Larry Owens
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217051 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:33 am
From Larry Owens - [email protected] with reply-to [email protected]

THANK FOR YOUR EMAIL AND I HAVE ALSO CARRIED OUT AN INVESTIGATION BUT
TO FOUND OUT THAT Mr. JOHN T.KEHOE IS NOT THE LAWFUL BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND, I
WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU AND I GET A PERFECT UNDERSTANDING, I WILL
USE MY POSITION TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY HITCH.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO RECONFIRM YOUR DETAILS
1. YOUR NAME
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS
3. YOUR TELEPHONE / FAX
4. A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION:
5. YOUR OCCUPATION
6. YOUR BANKING DETAILS

TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FUNDS IS NOT TRANSFERRED INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT OR
CAUSE ANY DELAY IN THE TRANSFER PROCESS.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU GIVE ME A CALL +234-802-920-6098 AS SOON AS YOU
RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND ALSO GIVE ME A DIRECT TELEPHONE LINE FOR ME TO CALL
YOU FOR US TO DISCUSS FUTHER TO FACILITATE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS
INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I AWAIT THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR MAILING
ADDRESS.

I WILL EXPECT YOU TO CALL ME ON MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER +234-802-9206098
FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

THANKS,
BEST REGARDS,
LARRY OWENS
Call me +234 802 920 6098

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217176 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 am
From the Desk of
Office of the President.
Abuja-Nigeria.

ATTENTION: XXX

THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY/ CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR CORRECT BANK DETAILS, WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT MR.JOHN T. KEHOE WILL BE BROUGHT TO BOOK FOR THE CRIME, THE RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL AS DRAWN THE ATTENTION OF THIS OFFICE AND WITH THE HELP OF THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF) AND THE ONGOING INTERROGATION OF MR.JOHN T.KEHOE AND HIS ASSOCIATE WHO WENT AND COLLIDE TOGETHER AND TRYING TO DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT WITH OUT YOUR CONSCIENCE.

BASE ON THIS WE HAVE SCHEDULED TO FULFILL OUR OBLIGATION BY CARRYING OUT THE SWIFT TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT

BENEFICIARY NAME: XXX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: XXX
BANK NAME : XXX
BANK ADDRESS :XXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER :XXX
BIC: XXX
IBAN XXX

YOU ARE ADVISED TO COME DOWN TO NIGERIA TO SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE IRREVOCABLE PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE ORDER (IPRO) DOCUMENT FOR YOUR PAYMENT TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE ABOVE STATED BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

ALREADY THIS FRAUDULENT MAN SUPPORTED HIS CLAIMS WITH AN AFFIDAVIT,SO YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO COUNTER IT TO ENABLE US WIRE THE FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

BE REST ASSURED THAT ONCE THIS DOCUMENTS IS SWORN IN THE HIGH COURT AND AN IRREVOCABLE PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE ORDER (IPRO) DOCUMENT WHICH WILL BE IN YOUR FAVOR HERE IN NIGERIA IS ISSUED, A COPY OF THE AFFIDAVIT AND THE (IPRO) WILL BE SENT TO YOU AND ALSO A PRESIDENTIAL CLEARANCE FORM/CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA ATTACHMENT WHICH HAS TO QUALIFIED YOU FOR THIS PAYMENT.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INDICATE YOUR READINESS TO COME TO NIGERIA FOR THE IPRO DOCUMENT AND AFFIDAVIT, BUT IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE TRIP, YOU SHOULD LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN ADVICE YOU ALTERNATIVELY ON WHAT YOU MUST DO TO SECURE THIS AFFIDAVIT. BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT THE FUNDS WILL BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU GIVE ME A CALL+234-8029206098 AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL, FOR US TO DISCUSS FURTHER TO FACILITATE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

BEST REGARDS,
YOURS SINCERELY,
DR.LARRY OWENS, DIRECTOR OF FUNDS
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.

#217316 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm
From the Desk of
Office of the President.
Abuja-Nigeria.

RE: REMITTANCE OF YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT

ATTENTION : XXX

The Central bank of Nigeria(CBN) have received your email And we acknowledge the fact that you will not be able to come to Nigeria to procure and sign the required documents(AFFIDAVIT OF FACT ABD RE-CLAIM AND IPRO), which you are required do to enhance the transfer of your over due inheritance fund into your Bank Account as beneficiary of the fund.

Right now I have notified the legal department of this bank to assign an attorney who will commence action on your behalf. Once you are able to have your representing attorney procure and submit the required documents, the funds of yours will be wired into your bank account immediately.

Enclosed below is the contact information of an accredited attorney of the bank here in Nigeria who can stand on your behalf, procure and sign the required documents and submit on your behalf to the bank.
This is very important and necessary to enable them upon procurement of this documents secure an injunction against the fictitious claim of MR.JOHN T. KEHOE

Below is the information of one of the bank's accredited attorney:

Name: Barrister Victor Igwe
Firm: Vivid Chambers
Address: 39, Allen Avenue
Ikeja-Lagos Nigeria.
Phone: +234-80124816946

You can call or send email and tell him what you need from him.

BEST REGARDS,
YOURS SINCERELY,
DR.LARRY OWENS, DIRECTOR OF FUNDS
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.
TEL: +234-802-920-6098

#217397 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:03 am
From VIVID CHAMBERS - [email protected]

Barrister Victor Igwe
Ikeja-Lagos Nigeria.

Attention: XXX

This is to inform you that the VIVID Chambers has received your E-mail and has also acted Immediately to make sure your Funds is been transferred in to your account, as Required by Central Bank Of Nigeria. I liked to let you know that I have called the Office of the Central Bank Of Nigerian to Verify your claim and it's have been confirmed from the account department of the bank (CBN) that your funds is in existence.

I have also called the office of the presidency to verify the claim also and I was informed that you are the rightful Beneficially and there was a man (Mr. John T. Kehoe) whom claim to be your relative to claim the fund on your behalf and after their investigations there found out he was not your relative and he was arrested by the (N.P.F) Nigeria Police Force and he will be brought to book.

I have gone to the High Court of Nigeria to get an affidavit of claim on your Behalf and other Legal document that will back you up, to make sure that the Central Bank of Nigeria will realize and transfer your funds into your provided bank account information in Switzerland.

After all my Equally about the Legal documents needed before the funds will be transferred into your account, it will cost you $800 (Eight Hundred Dollars) which you are to pay to enable me secure this documents from the High court and forward it to the office of the presidency and the Central Bank Of Nigeria for the release of the funds in to your bank account.

In receipt of this mail, you are required to send the money via money Gram or Western Union with our receiving officer’s name:

NAME: NNOROM DERAYO
Address:No 13 osheboby st Apapa LAGOS- NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: GOD
ANSWER: WILL
MTCN:?

As soon as I receive the fund I will go to the court to get the affidavit of claim and other document that will back you up to let your funds get to your bank account in Switzerland, and I will also send you Copies of this document for your Legal backup, once your bank ask any further questions about your funds.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards
Barrister. Victor Igwe

#217432 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 pm
Barrister Victor Igwe
Ikeja-Lagos Nigeria.

I have received your E-mail and I understand all you have said the reason why i advised you to make the fees available Via the Western Union is because we can as well pick the money same day and proceed to the Court to get the required Legal Documents in your name and favor.

But since you have requested for our Bank account details. Blow is our Bank account details where you can transfer the Funds into.

CITIBANK NA
111 WALL STREET
NEW YORK
SWIFT: CITIUS33
ABA NO: 021000089
BENEFICIARY: DIAMOND BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 36151409
FURTHER CREDIT TO: 0001104289 (FINAL BENEFICIARY)
NAME: ERNEST ACHIONYE (FINAL BENEFICIARY)

We will be waiting for the Payment Slip of the money transfer and work according to get the Documents and Submit to the Bank for the Release of your Funds, in to your account in XXX.

Regards
Barrister. Victor Igwe
VIVID CHAMBERS.

#217634 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am
Barrister Victor Igwe
Ikeja-Lagos Nigeria.

We have received your E-mail and i will be waiting to receive the Payment Slip, to enable us get the Funds and proceed to the High Court Of Nigeria to get the required Documents and submit to the Bank for the release of your Funds into your account in XXX.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards
Barrister. Victor Igwe
VIVID CHAMBERS.

#217676 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:50 am
Barrister Victor Igwe
Ikeja-Lagos Nigeria.

We have received your E-mail but we don't understand what you mean by filling our paper are you no longer interesting in our services or you have found someone else to handle the documents for you.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards
Barrister. Victor Igwe
VIVID CHAMBERS.

#244005 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 pm
Tel. No.: +2348029206098

Dear XXX

I have read your email and I understood the content with deep feelings for you in regards to your current situation.

I am still very committed to assist you in any way that I can and I have spoken to an international investor who has agreed to assist you in raising the funds you need to take care of all the charges.

I gave the financier a promise that if he helps you with finance to see that you pay for the charges and the funds transferred into your account, you will pay back with 10% interest and that has been agreed on. The financier asked me to inform you that it will take some days for him to transfer the Loan into your account

Prior to this effect, I request that you reconfirm contact the investor via his email address as thus:(Mr.Louis Cole) [email protected]

Please contact him with your ADDRESS DETAILS. Also include your telephone number for some oral conversations and your bank account details

As soon as you read this email, give me a call or email the investor immediately with the required information for the loan to be send into your account without delays, so that you can settle all the charges while we have the fund wired into your account to enable you pay back the loan immediately the funds hit your account.

I await your urgent email/call. +234-8029206098

BEST REGARDS,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Mr.Larry Owens