Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#216188 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Ma
banking co-ordinate to another banking co-ordinate. We can carry out any bank to bank swift in accordance to our working procedures. we deal with the direct principal, brokers and mandate

With a bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve a collateral in your bank to fund your project.

Our leasing fee is 3.0% and brokers commission is (0.5%+x%), My commission is closed at 0.5% on the the lessor side while the X% is the lessee broker's commission hence the commission can be determined by the lessee broker. There is room for negotiation with our prices

Email address :[email protected]
Skype wolftat.leasebroker

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217118 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:14 am
Sir,

Thank you for the email, We dont fund project, we can deliver fresh cut cashed back lease banking instrument(BG/SBLC/LC/DLC/BCL/MTN) to you in accordance to our terns and condition which can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loan form you bank so as to embark on your project such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217340 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:09 am
Good day sir, i have gone through your email and the minimum is 1million but i have to talk to the provider about that but the bank charges will still remain $25,000 so kindly get back to me if that's okay with so we can proceed sir,

Regards,

Wolfgang Tatschl.

#217613 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:38 am
Sir,

Thank you for the email. The is not okay and not a problem please advise asap so that i can send you all the documents which you are to sign, fill and stamp so that we can proceed on the transaction.

Await your soonest reply.

Regards

Change photo

Wolfgang Tatschl

Sir,

Thank you for the email. That is okay and not a problem please advise asap so that i can send you all the documents which you are to sign, fill and stamp so that we can proceed on the transaction.

Await your soonest reply.

Regards
Wolfgang Tatschl

#220022 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:18 pm
Sir,

Thank you for the email, Yes, We are ready to proceed with the transaction.

I await your soonest reply.

Regards