Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217125 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233268487084, +233263506074, +233241264725, +233263506074, +33605721876 & [email protected]

To whom it may concern:
I am a Barrister, Solicitor and Financial Advocate based in the Republic of Ghana. West Africa. I Hold on Trusts the sum of US$8million as a Trustee.

I was appointed to act as a Trustee on the aforementioned Funds by my Client Mr. Ampofo Taylor (Now Late). I have Hold on Trusts the amount in question for more than 5years and the Trust Agreement signed with my Late Client gave me all the Power to transfer the funds to any Beneficiary as deemed necessary.

This is the time for me to find a trusted beneficiary whose first or last name is Taylor that I can transfer the funds to based on the Power confide on me as Trustee and as contained in the Trusts Agreement. If you are interested, our sharing ratio will be 50/50 and more details will be sent to you for your consideration. Kindly send me your telephone numbers while responding to this email.
I would prefer you come down to Ghana if that would be convenient for you.

Best Regards,
Ali Adams
Yours Truly
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217163 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 am
Hello XXX,

My message says that I Hold on Trusts the sum of US$68million as a Trustee.

I was appointed to act as a Trustee on the aforementioned Funds by my Client (Now Late) I have Hold on Trusts the amount in question for more than 5 years and the Trust Agreement signed with my Late Client gave me all
the Power to transfer the funds to any Beneficiary as deemed necessary.

Now I need you as a trusted beneficiary I can transfer the funds to based on the Power confide on me as Trustee and as contained in the Trusts Agreement. If you are interested, our sharing ratio will be 50/50 and more details will be sent to you for your consideration. Kindly send me your telephone numbers while responding to this email.

I would want you to come down to Ghana in person so that you sign the necessary documents in person and take the fund to to your country while I prepare and join you in your country to start a better live there.

Best Regards,
Ali Adams
Yours Truly

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217321 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm
Thanks so much for your response to my proposal XXX,

I would be very grateful to conclude this transaction with you in no distant time. It
will interest you to know that this whole transfer of fund will not
last more than 7 working days with your total cooperation.

I would need you to provide me with the following information:
Full name:-
Address:-

Kindly note that these information is needed to help secure the necessary document that would back this claim up which will be done in your name.

My brother, if you can come down to Ghana kindly let me know because we need some money procure the necessary documents to complete this transaction. It will do us well if you're present here in Ghana to see things yourself within the period of this transaction.

You can also call me or send sms on this number +233268487084

Best wishes,
Ali Adams

#217385 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:21 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for the info and swift response and efforts towards actualizing this transaction in due time.

I have file your name to Zenith Bank Bank of Ghana where the fund will be transferred from to your nominated account.

I shall update you as soon as I hear from the bank.

Thank you and remain blessed.

#217609 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:14 am
Hello XXX,

How are you today? Please I write to inform you that I am still to get some papers required for this transaction from the bank.

I shall forward it immediately as soon as I receive it. Hopefully today or tomorrow I believe it will be available.

Thanks and have a blessed time

Ali Adams

#217669 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:09 am
Hello my brother XXX,

I have succeeded in obtaining the bank form which you have to fill and send to the bank and also send me a copy for reference purposes.

Below is the bank information:-

ZENITH BANK OF GHANA

E-mail: [email protected]
No: +233 (0) 263506074

Please let me know as soon as your write the bank.

Thanks and God bless

Ali Adams

#217740 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:50 am
From ZENITH BANK OF GHANA PLC. - [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.220.200.135 with SMTP id ew7csp857576vcb;
Thu, 4 Sep 2014 10:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.60.124.10 with SMTP id me10mr5966190oeb.4.1409853413872;
Thu, 04 Sep 2014 10:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from SNT004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com (snt004-omc1s26.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.37])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id vf9si7779118obb.104.2014.09.04.10.56.51
for XXX
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 04 Sep 2014 10:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=65.55.90.37;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from SNT152-W86 ([65.55.90.7]) by SNT004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Thu, 4 Sep 2014 10:56:51 -0700
X-TMN: [KAXyI03JtF2nHI7RQhpr7kQd5hMPy8wU]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_1bfd2a82-9a4f-4614-9363-eccfce8492f0_"
Sender: <[email protected]>
To: XXX
Subject: RE: Reply
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:56:50 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
<CAM-wgsUrOu6=7PLAtxaNGrnS9yCOrHG4r+7OcRoUDErfH23E_Q@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<CAM-wgsXi+e86DUuUdRvAdE6f+FiSek7wxCyAwwHGm4HSg8E-zQ@mail.gmail.com>,
<CAEuJyuB5-x+t6g6HbXqY-ghzRMb-wo+VrUBC2AM7BjR6BRHEWw@mail.gmail.com>,
<CAM-wgsUL6Ncw0opiHL6ao-BCyvtS5ACoEsGYMNtakKZrs0FnEQ@mail.gmail.com>,<CAEuJyuA0Z72TdZ9voDL9fgyxpd9Gm8whcywXnpQzHVj7A8fTkw@mail.gmail.com>,<CAM-wgsUgJeXh9pTGHaJqvdz5bShFKK2-fN4PQv4OuWT+aj7ueQ@mail.gmail.com>,<CAEuJyuBbrQkfJ_ENsrL8gM67S9QMx4iKgdPHE4hedn623mJSxQ@mail.gmail.com>,<CAM-wgsXCEMbqSiWYt=U62O=Om164ebnXZC-7eOCWakJ0dV1y2Q@mail.gmail.com>,<CAEuJyuB=ZiA+C83O-TFdEJXZNWP86GfstQwU3oVAQgrTwOm7fw@mail.gmail.com>,
<CAM-wgsX9eJn6w_HDK5hWE9Wjbd==PkCR9Qmx8DKP-XOrXqRyTQ@mail.gmail.com>
<CAEuJyuDeES016Q97zZxawE2yXdz91bS_gSnx0Qso4jGedODqEg@mail.gmail.com>,<CAM-wgsUrOu6=7PLAtxaNGrnS9yCOrHG4r+7OcRoUDErfH23E_Q@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Sep 2014 17:56:51.0015 (UTC) FILETIME=[9ABBBD70:01CFC869]

No. 74 Spintex Road Accra, Ghana
Phone: +233 (0) 263506074, Fax: +233 241264725

Attn: XXX,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which includes the transfer form which you have filled out. Kindly be informed that you did not specify in the form the amount and currency. You are advised to complete the needed details to enable us proceed with the transfer proceedings.

Once again thanks for your mail as we await to read from you soon.

Regards,

Boateng Marc
Manager

#217788 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:20 pm
ATTN: XXX,

SIR,

YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED THIS MORNING. YOU ARE TO CONFIRM TO US HOW YOU WILL WANT YOUR TRANSFER TO BE DONE/MADE TO YOU BY CHOOSING FROM THE TRANSFER OPTIONS AS STATED BELLOW.

1. WIRE TRANSFER (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER, EASY AND CONVENIENT)
2. ONLINE TRANSFER. (YOU WILL NEED TO OPEN AN ONLINE ACCOUNT TO BE ABLE TO USE SERVICE).

SIR, YOU ARE TO SUBMIT TO US THE DETAIL OF YOUR ACCOUNT WERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TRANSFERRED TO. YOU ARE TO SUBMIT TO US A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION, SUCH AS YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY OR ANY VALID ID.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE BELLOW STATED DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL ENABLE YOUR TRANSFER GO THROUGH.

NEEDED DOCUMENTS ARE AS STATED BELLOW:-

1. A SWAN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN GHANA.
2. FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM OUR HEAD OFFICE HERE IN GHANA.

SIR, THE ABOVE ARE ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER. IF IN ANY WAY YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE LISTED DOCUMENT AND YOU WISH TO OBTAIN THEM, TO OBTAIN THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS, WE ADVISE THAT YOU COME OVER TO GHANA TO BE ABLE TO DO SO.

ALTERNATIVELY, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COME OVER TO HANDLE THINGS YOURSELF HERE, WE ADVISE THAT YOU USE THE HELP OF AN ATTORNEY TO PROCURE THE ABOVE REQUESTED DOCUMENT.

KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT ONCE THE STATED DOCUMENTS ARE OBTAINED AND SUBMITTED TO US, WE SHALL IMMEDIATELY PROCEED WITH YOUR TRANSFER WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR SINCERE UNDERSTANDING AS WE HOPE READING FROM YOU SOON.

NB: BE INFORMED THAT THE ACCOUNT WHICH YOUR FUND WAS DEPOSITED, IS CURRENTLY DORMANT AND NEEDS TO BE REACTIVATED BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR TRANSFER. (THE ACCOUNT REACTIVATION MUCH BE DONE BY YOU AS THE FUND BENEFICIARY).

KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT MR. ALI ADAMS HAS SUBMITTED A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT SLIP ON YOUR BEHALF THIS MORNING.

YOUR IN SERVICE,
MR. BOATENG MARC

#217789 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:22 pm
Hello XXX,

How are you doing today my brother?

I write to let you know that you shouldn't border to send the amount and currency in the form which I asked you send to the bank yesterday because I will be going to submit the certificate of deposit to the fund. So when I get there I will tell them the amount and the currency involved.

Please do not forget to inform me as soon as you hear from the bank.

Thanks and have a great day.

Ali Adams

#217855 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:55 am
Thank you for your update my brother.

Please the documents they requested, I do not have it though they provided you a second option which says you should come to Ghana to sign the documents in person. My brother, Please I would like you to come and sign the documents and finalized on the transaction as soon as possible. If you can not come that means we have to get the documents in court which will also involve money to obtain the documents.

I thank you for your effort towards finalizing this transaction. We are really progressing like you said.

Thanks once again and remain blessed.

Ali Adams

#218190 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 am
Hello XXX,

How are you doing doing? I got your message and was surprise at your write up. Well it has not gotten to that my brother.

Since you can not come to Ghana. We can still work it work in your name. All we need is to get the documents on your behalf from court.

Please get back to me with update on what you have discussed with bank so far.

Thanks and have a happy week ahead.

Ali Adams

#218216 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:54 am
Please I want you to write them and ask what is the alternative way since you can not come to Ghana.

The reason I want you write to them is that I want to get a go ahead from them before we go ahead to procure the documents from court.

Thanks

#218450 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:06 am
Hello my brother,

How are you doing today? Please I write to find out if you write the bank yesterday like I told you.

Please update me as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless

#218586 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 am
Oh Thanks my good brother. Please update me as soon as you receive further message from them.

Remain blessed

#218597 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 am
Attn: XXX,

This is to officially inform you that we are yet to read from you regarding your transfer. we stated that your presence will needed to sign the necessary documents as stated in our previous mail. Kindly let us know if you can make it here. If you can not, do let us know so that we will advise you on what to do.

Hear from you soon.

Boateng Marc
Manager