Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216667 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:11 pm
Good evening, how was your day?sweetheart what is goin on i call your phone more time you didn't respond, do you want me to come meet you in person tell me reality because i will always dream about you and thought trip to your country,i keep you in my mind i love you.

I'm do really fine, i hope you really fine, i will make enquery about flight ticket to your country in today because holiday are be take, how was your family?
Advertisement

#217144 by scooby101 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:19 am
good morning, how was your weekend? how do you spend it, i do really missed you, what make you talk to me on here often, come online everyday sweetheart.
#217544 by scooby101 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:59 am
i want you to give me flight ticket fees because am so penniless over here due to i had been paid my children school fees that is why making me penniless now then i dont want visa should been in my passport expire at all so, i dont have more day on here to come to your country my love, i do really missed you

I do really fine my sweetheart, i would contact airline for flight ticket to your country in XXXXXX they told me price of flight to there are one thousand and one sixty nine euro

do you saw my last message i sent to you because i was already to meet you in person so i want you reason what tell you, i do really miss you too much.
#218834 by scooby101 Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:58 am
I do really fine my sweetie angel, i would win match, how was your health and do you take medicine my love, am not happy to hear this from you, it make me in sad mood, don't worry i will ask some of traditional doctor on here to give migraine herb so that it should cure it than medicine you take in your country, don't worry i will bring it when am come to your country my sweetie
#220198 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 am
How are you doing sweetie? i had been talk with one of herbalist doctor i would told you but he should told me that there is any problem for it, so now i will tell him to do migraine herb for me,am just at home in today because i do not happy that my sweetie had been sick every time, i will watch premiership football now, how was your weekend?

How are you doing sweetheart? herbalist doctor told me that should do herb for you about your sickness so every thing should be done by Wednesday, i will bring it to you when i would come to your country, how your life treat you my love, i do really missed you, do you have another mobile phone number give me because i wish to hear your voice my angel.

Good morning my sweet heart, i dont hear any thing from you at while, how was your condition of heart? medicine it was in my hand now so, what is next thing to do now tell me???