Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207416 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am
Subject: Greetings With Love,

Greetings With Love,
my name is miss halima,
I am, very happy to contact you, to day
and i wish to be in good relationship with you,
and i will be very happy if you can reply me
through my private Email:
Thanks from
Halima,

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#208672 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 pm
Hello,
Hopefully my mail will find you in good health condition.
I am sorry for my worry towards you with proposal on my search for serious relationship with you. I registered here my satisfaction in knowing you and i am really delighted for you. I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before. Really i was impress to communicate to you after reading your profile on web site with believe that it take one a day to meet a God fearing one. Do not get yourself confuse why i am writing you this mail. It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us .

Brief introduction. My name is Miss Halima Mohammed.
I'm single and i never married before, I am 5"7 tall, 23 years old.
I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational
career as result of some political and bad government we had which
lead to war in my home country.I am from Sudan but presently staying in Senegal under asylum due to this problems and crises that has displace my entire relatives and
left my parents to death. I managed to make my escape only by God's special grace with the help of united nation peacemaking to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving currently.

My late beloved father Dr. Ali Mohammed was a successful business man known as Ali's Industrial private Foam & Dunlop company who was killed by rebels during the last crisis in my country respectively my mother name Sheila Ali.
Please permit me to inform you my mind, because i have made up my mind to write to you this way. Never be offended for me because i felt to make a good friendship or even more than a friend with you.

Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my late beloved parents. I have legal certificate statement of bank deposit of total sum $4.5 million dollars ( FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) My late beloved father deposited this sum amount in Finance house legally under my name as the next of kin and all the original legal papers that covering this money is currently with me .

Please, i am honorably soliciting your kind assistance as follows.
1. To provide where this money will be transferred into.
2. To serve as the guardian to my inherited money.
3.To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my
educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your country which will enable me to relocate.I wish to live the rest of my life in your position and invest with
this money under your care and management if you can help me with your
good statue to claim this reasonable amount of money deposited by my late father when he was alive.

I believe with the directives from the god that you are reliable person and will never betray me when this money transfers to your position. As soon as i join you i will further my Education then you will be investing with the money till i finish my schooling Carrier.
I so much believe that distance and color has nothing to do with us.I have no problems with age difference between.Hope my ugly life details will not become a barrier in our further communication ? I pray god to shower his countless blessing upon you as i look forward to hear from you soon .
From Halima.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208673 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 pm
Dear,
Thanks for your reply and concern over me.
It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time with much believe that knowing you will lead to a better relationship between us. Like i told you in my first mail, my father was a successful business man that own Industrial private Foam & Dunlop company who was killed by rebels during the last crisis in my country respectively my mother which left me in this situation.

I really appreciate your interest and understanding and i will be happy if you be my partner to help me transfer my inheritance money to your position, because since i lost my parents due to war things is very difficult for me here in the united nation camp home that was why i needed your urgent help with your good status to transfer my inheritance money to your position so that after the transfer you will be able to withdraw some money and send for me to arrange my traveling document here along with invitation letter to relocate and join you for better life so that i can complete my education for the study in Faculty of Medicine.

Dear, My late beloved father deposited this money legally under my name as the next of kin and all the legal document that covering this money is with me which i will send to you later once the bank agree and recognize you.

Already i have informed the bank my intention to claim my father’s money deposited when he was alive but the only thing their told me that before anything or any transaction could be made that i must appoint or nominate accordingly to my choice and favor any person to be in charge for my late father's estate with the presentation of the valid documents due to my statue as refugee here.

I kindly need your understanding and to forward to me your full details to enable me place an official and formal submission and application to the bank by presenting your details such as,

1)YOUR FULL NAMES,
2)YOUR RECENT CONTACT ADDRESS:
3)TELEPHONE CONTACT:

These are the only necessary information’s i need from you immediately which i will attach to my letter of attestation and application to the bank to identify you as my late father's foreign partner and the co-beneficiary to the fund which falls in line with the agreement of deposit my late father signed with the bank which I am having a copy of the deposit agreement with me and legal documents .

As soon as i receive this information from you i will forward it to the bank and equally give you other information for you to contact the bank for the transfer of my inheritance money to your position. Please try to call me by our camp office receptionist phone number( +22177-4683-754) through the reverend father Phillips ,if you call tell him that you want to speak with Ms Halima ,the security man will send for me from Hostel because we are leaving in the female hostel ok.
Yours Halima

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208735 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:41 pm
Darling

How are you?

Please the bank will tell you on the details of my life and about the fund deposited by my late father. I will like you to write to the bank for information on how to make the fund transfer into your account. I have all with me here the original document about the fund and the pictures of my father including his death certificate as evidence of his death.

Am from republic of Sudan but the Red Cross rescue team brought me here in Senegal for the safety of my life due the political crises in my country. I will like to stay together with you in order to further my education while you invest my inheritance fund in any profitable business.

They said that out of hundred, there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chose you during my praying, God revealed to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place.

I want to leave here as soon as possible and come to join you and to invest this money under your care and management. Please keep your faith and be honest and think how i will see you face to face this will be enough for me and try to keep this transaction private and confidential because you don't know who is your enemy and who did not want our progress. I never tell any outside person about this transaction is only you who know about it because i trust you with all my heart with hope you can do it better. Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed directly to make claims of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

I have enclose and forwarded your names and details (XXX) to the bank officially with the letter of agreement signed by my father when he was alive. In case, I tell the bank that you are my partner, Who will receive my money on my behalf, if the bank contact you let me know .As soon as the money transfer to you, then you will send me an invitation letter with some amount of money from the money to enable me obtain my legal traveling papers to leave this terrible place.
Please help me. I will like you to send this letter to the bank, through the bank E-mail box.

Here is the contact of the bank details here..

Mr. Imencio Moreno (International transfer Operational Manager)

RC: SN DKR 5047.

Address number: 29-31, avenue Leopold Senghor. Dakar-Senegal.

EMAIL Address: [email protected]

Bank name: ATTIJARIWAFA BANK.

Dear Sir,

My name is XXX

Please i will like if you can give to me all the information about how to make Miss Halima Mohammed fund deposited by the farther (Late) Dr. Ali Mohammed. Into your bank in ATTIJARIWAFA BANK. Sir due to the condition of my partner Miss Halima Mohammed in the camp refugee i will like all the process to start without delay so that i can take her to my country as soon as possible.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME/ OWNER: Dr. Ali Mohammed

AMOUNT: $4.5 Million Dollars

NEXT OF KIN: Miss Halima Mohammed

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address bellow: ([email protected])

#208783 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:49 am
HELLO SWEETHEART,
How are you today am very happy to read your mail this morning that you have contact the bank which i don't know if you have get any reply from them since then, so honey try your best to inform me more about there reply ok, thanks as am waiting for your lovely reply from the bank,
your love MISS HALIMA

#209275 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 pm
From Attijariwafa.s.a Bank - [email protected]

Our Ref/R.C.SN-DKR 80 B77/Your Ref/.XXX
RE: APPLICATION TRANSFER FOR SUM OF FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS {USD $4.500 000:00}

For your kind attention,
Sir,
Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by Halima Mohammed that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her inheritance funds deposited by our late deceased customer Dr.Ali Mohammed. with substantial amount of $4.5 Million Dollars (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Today been 7 day of July 2014, we are hereby to inform you that after verifications, we have approve to transfer your partner's fund to your position as soon as you provide the necessary legal documents as you view the below on this mail and get back to us to enable us process and proceed for the transfer legally, hence you have been really appointed by {The next of kin} as a trustee to represent her. However, before we can transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your care, you have to send the followings immediately to our office.

FOREIGN WIRE TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION TERMS AND CONDITION / REQUIREMENTS.

{1} a copy of the fund deposit certificate of {late} .Dr.Ali Mohammed
{2} a copy of the death certificate of {late} .Dr.Ali Mohammed
{3} a copy of your XXX) identification card or the front page your international passport copy.
{4} you have to contact a legal advocate {Lawyer} who will represent you to obtain a power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer this funds to your account on behalf of your partner.”
This, power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer." {Since the money is originated from Africa and Halima Mohammed is staying in Senegal as the high court most authenticate her signatures}.
For more directives and clarifications contact our office by e-mail or telephone.

Yours faithfully.
Mr. Imencio Moreno
{International Transfer Manager}

Director of Financing, Investment Banking
&Financial Subsidiaries Division.
Mr. François Sene

RC: SN. DKR.5047.SWIFT-CBAOSNDA.
IBAN; K00120120103 515541040146
29-31 Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor
00221770321944 FAX: +221823 48 570
(ATW.CS)ATTIJARIWAFA BANK SENEGAL.

2013/2014 Attijariwafa Bank Senegal, Inc.All rights reserved.Phonebooks of the World.com
Cet e-mail et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à son destinataire. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire dire immédiatement l'expéditeur et le détruire.Ne pas ouvrir, lire, copier, divulguer, utiliser ou à les stocker en aucune manière, ou permettre aux autres de le faire. Emails ne sont pas sécurisés et peuvent contenir des erreurs, de virus, de retard, interception, et la banque amendment.Attijariwafa et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour les dommages causés par cet e-mail et peut surveiller le trafic e-mail.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.12.131
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#217164 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:50 am
From halima mohammed - [email protected]

Hello Dear One.
This is Mrs. halima. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.

Now you will need to contact the
Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. John Maxwell. and his email address is as
follows : ([email protected]),Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $ $350,000,00 US which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in-touched with Rev. John Maxwell and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In a moment please, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband,
are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Father John on your behalf to receive that money.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay .i will be travelling out of Paraguay for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before, but will respond as soon as am chanced. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly and,
God Bless you From Halima,

#217339 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:07 am
From John Maxwell - [email protected]

Good day sir,
How are you doing today over there.
Yes,the young lady left a bank draft worth $350,000,00 U.S.A Dollar on your be half here .
So i want you to send me your full information so that i can go and post you the cheque through D.H.L Currier delivering to your country Nigeria on your behalf.The details needed for the posting are:

YOUR FULL NAME............
HOME ADDRESS............................
PHONE NO...............................................
COUNTRY NAME.............................................
OCCUPATION.........................................................
DATE OF BIRTH ........................................................

I am waiting for you to send me the needful information so that i can go and post you the cheque immediatly .
Yours Rev.Fr.J.Maxwell.

#217382 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 am
Good day my beloved son,
I have tried to get in touch with D.H.L Delivery company that will deliver the cheque to you over there in your country and they agreed to carry out the posting to you over there in your country XXX adding that the cost of the posting to your country is the sum of € 460Euro dollar and they assured me that it will take them only but 2 days to see that you receive the cheque over there.So please try and send me the needful amount by the D.H.L delivering company so that i will go and pay it to them in order for them to carry out the posting to you over there immediately .Below here is my information you are going to use and send the money to me via Western Union or Money Gram.

Receivers Name..John Maxwell
Address..45 Castor Road Dakar Senegal.
Phone no...+221768489413
Amount to send..€ 460 Euro

I am waiting for you to send me the posting money so that i will go and settle with the Currier D.H.L Office here so that they will deliver the cheque to you immediately.
Yours Man of God.
J.Maxwell.

#217450 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:43 pm
Good day my beloved brother.
How are you doing today over there together with your entire family.
I just gone through the mail you sent to me last.I want you to send the money with my sectary account below here.The account belongs to my sectary so go ahead and send the money into the account and please try and also send me the payment slip immediately you make the payment for the collection of the money here.

BANK NAME........SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME.........JANET . C . ONYEWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER ............. 003002447788
BANK CODE .........25011
AGENCE ............ 01011
RIB .... 28
SWIFT CODE ....... SGSNSNDA
CLE 8

Have a nice day as i wait to hear back from you.
Yours Rev.John Maxwell.

#217641 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:09 am
I really do not know what you are talking about sir,are you saying that you do not want the cheque any more.

#217739 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 am
Hello
How are you today
Yes as i inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred? you should contact the Rev father john maxwell with his email address just ask him about the money that I, Ms Halima send to him in your names so that he can send the money to you ok so as soon as you get this money from him just let me know ok,
from Ms Halima

#217874 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:58 am
Hello Mr
How are you today, please i cant understanding what you mine, I told you that i have send the check to the Rev J.maxwell, that you should contact him ask him on how you can get those check from him,
which i know that i send the checkin your name,
just contact him today
thanks from MS HALIMA

#227439 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 am
Good day my dear,
I want to remind you about your cheque that is with me here.
Sir,when exactly are you sending me the money for the posting of your cheque.
The cheque in question will expire on 29 of this month so i wish to know exactly what is your mind towards the issue.Have a blessed day
Yours The Man Of God.

#227478 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:20 am
There is no way to send it by airmail and you belive that you know that.So i am waiting for you to send me the posting money so that i will post you the cheque immediately .