Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#217345 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:38 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Witaj Drogi Czytelniku ...
Możesz ubiegać się o natychmiastową pożyczkę i zatwierdzane natychmiast nawet ze złych kredytów. Oferujemy osobista i komercyjnych kredytów na 2% stopy procentowej, do stosowania po prostu utworzyć nową wiadomość do [email protected]

Skontaktuj się z nami już dziś w [email protected]

na formularzu zgłoszeniowym.
Dzięki
zarządzanie
[email protected]

Google translation

Hello Dear Reader ...
You can apply for an instant loan and be approved instantly, even with bad credit. We provide personal and commercial loans at 2% interest rate, to be used simply to create a new message to [email protected]

Contact us today in [email protected]

on the application form.
Thanks
management
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217346 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:39 am
From Ishmilia King - [email protected]

yes and how much do you need as a loan ??????

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217347 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:42 am
Here is the scammer's response when asked something that would be easy for a legitimate lender to respond to, but obviously beyond the limited mental capacity of a dumb Nigerian scammer.

hello
if you are not interested you can fuck off do not ask me questions ok

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.203.67.149
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline