Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217360 by scooby101 Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:33 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Mikeneedslove

About Me

I am an attentive and caring man looking for my soul mate. If you have a witty sense of humor and u are looking for a mutually giving relationship with a honest and genuine man, then I might be the one you have been looking for. I am not a person who plays with others emotions and will not tolerate that in anyone else, however, I do feel that I have a great deal to offer the right woman and am very open to exploring my possibilities in the dating arena. .I love kids,I love dancing,Its part of my life but not really good at it (LOL).Some words that describe me: intelligent with a subtle, clever sense of humor (think Jon Stewart), laid back with a confident personality, just a little bit of attitude (playful, not arrogant), well-dressed, good taste, clean cut, nice smile, well-groomed, down-to-earth, an occasional wild side,affectionate, and a great conversationalist.i can be blunt at times but whatever i do has a reason...i don't like being taken for granted cos i love being respected,i love to make people around me laugh and i always feel sorry for the less privileged. I think the key to happiness is a positive attitude. I can't control what happens to me, only how I react to it.

Hello,You had a very nice profile. My name is Mike Henriques. I am 52yrs old.I'm a single dad,I have a son (7 years old)I am looking for a nice,honest,caring and loving person who has a sense of direction in their life. Also, Someone who can be themselves and is real..I am really interested in you and ill be so glad to hear back from you ..I am very much new on the site and don't come on it regularly you can send me a mail on ([email protected]) ..Hope to hear from you soon ..Thanks
Mike
Advertisement

#218013 by scooby101 Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:33 am
Hello gorgeous,Good day to you and I hope that you had a great night I'm glad to hear from you in the dating site .. I am very new to this and been caution, I don't like adding my picture to the site because i don't want to be disturb or stress for a picture, I rather send it through my e-mail.. I will hide my profile in the dating site for a couple of time to see where this we lead us to, I am one woman man, I don't like talking to Several people, I talk to one woman at once, I will like to share more about us together and build a friendship that will change to relationship, I'm 52yrs old man, I lost my wife in a car crash 4 yrs ago and ever since then I have been single and lonely and never been with any woman I live Alone with my son(Richie) , its only my son left for me, I am Semi-retired, working as a construction engineer i get contracts to construct roads and at times buildings, I work through so many state and out of country sometime because i have a state licenses..I was browsing through the site and read your profile it just got me attracted that there is a gorgeous woman behind this profile ..lol Can you kindly tell me how long you have been on the dating site we found each other and tell me your experience you've about dating someone online.... I hope to read from you soon...

Mike.

#218305 by scooby101 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:10 am
Hi gorgeous Thanks for getting back to me and being soo nice in your mail and telling me about yourself and taking so much time to think about me and telling me about yourself.I so much believe that when we meet online we can now get closer and talk better I was once married to a loving,caring,honest and sincere woman until death came and strike her away from me(widowed)...I believe is one of my past and since then have been searching for a loving,caring,honest,sincere, passionate and affectionate woman who also has the fear of God cos there is a bible proverb that say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and i believe when i have a woman that has the fear of God she wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion...I love to ride but since I lost my wife I haven't been riding often cause I really like and want to do everything with my partner ..I like traveling, snow skiing, golfing, dining out, playing racquetball,outdoor activities, swimming, movies, spending time on the lake, going to games,out with friends, the list could go on and on.I believe with the little which i have said about myself can give you knowledge about whom you writing to.i so much have interest in you and i believe that it has been ordinance by God for us to meet on here I am ready to have fun too ..I am very much interested in you and I hope that we can build a very goo d relationship that would take us to greater places some day ...Looking forward to hear from you soonest.remain Blessed In the Lord

Mike.
#218825 by scooby101 Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:40 am
Hi XXXXX,Good morning to you and how are you doing today my der ?? How was your night and I hope that you had a great day yesterday ..I'm glad to be up this morning to check myn mail and find you in there,that really shows that we already have interest in each other and we are about building a good relationship ..I enjoy reading from you too and it really brings smiles to my face when I read from you,You words are soo kind and I am very sure you'll be kind on heart too ..I want you to know that I am doing great and everything is just fine with me .I am very serious in my desire to find a relationship too cause I have been single for soo long which wasn't feeling too good and I want to find that right and special woman for me again to start a new life with and live the rest of our lives happily together ..I want to feel loved again ,I accept everything that you say and I know you are right my dear ..I am very opened too and I will let you know everything about me and what I really want in a woman and the kind of life and person that I want for my self and I hope that you will do the same too and be always honest to me too ..Would cut this short here now and be getting ready for work dear ..Wishing you a great day ahead and hope to hear from you soon ...

Mike
#220213 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am
Hi XXXXX Good morning how are you doing and I hope that you are having a great day yesterday ..I am very glad about the emails that we have exchange and I hope that we get more closer to each other than this,I am very much interested in you and I really want to know more about you..Still looking forward to hear back from you and wishing you a good day ahead ...Can we chat later in the day to communicate more better that this or you prefer exchanging mails ?? ..Well anyone is ok with me ! Hope to hear from you soon ..Have a great day

Mike

Hi XXXXX ,thanks for the sweet and kind mail I'm very glad to hear from you again and I am happy that we can build a good relationship that can take us to greater places in future and more so since we are progressing now I already believe that if truly God wants us to be together and live theb rest of our lives happily we would surely be and no one shall put asunder baby ..I want you to know that I am very glad that I have found you too and you have come into my life I thank God everyday for you and you always put a smile on my face everytime,most especially when I read from you,You are very awesome baby

I know you not surprised to receive an email like these from m, In fact, the world will be a better place if we have people like you around us. I’m also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. I’m of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! so with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she is willing to accept me as part of her. I’ll be there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling. I’ll love her just the way she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. And I already hope that you are that special woman that I am talking about right now ..I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with her and ever prepared to do anything to have her forever. I promised to be the man of her dreams cus I’m not going to let her down on earth or hurt her feelings, since the adage goes ;A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure her my whole heart. I don’t know and can’t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you cus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I truly agree with everything that you have said and I know the distance doesn't mean anything .I know we just have to love and trust each other equally and everything would surely work out for good my dear ,who knows if am your lost rib you have been looking for.Just be patient,have faith and then fix my rib on your lost rib to see if it's suit with your body.I hope to hear from you soon my dear one.

Mike.