Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217564 by Mountain Goat Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:40 pm
michael taylor

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/taylorfrank68

Date: 2014-07-28 09:29 AM
Subject: RE: Hello

Thank you for your message, I viewed your profile as well, and i am really much interested in you. I really need an experience woman like you, so we could come together and begin a new life. Tell me are you on yahoo messenger? so we could keep in touch there for you to see me on a webcam?

michael taylor <[email protected]>;

4 August um 6:38 PM

Thank you for the reply. I do not have have an accurate phone whiles am on sea. i will get a sim card to put on a phone so i could use it to call you when i get to Holland.We only use restricted numbers on the vessel. And so i will have to get a sim card to insert on a phone just for you to get in touch with me. You can also tell me your leisure time that i can call to get you on phone.Polly i really need to get involve into estate development business. I want you to do something for me seriously My adopted son just sent me an email that its time for him pay his final year exams fees in the piloting school, which i hardly get the money sent to him because i am still on the sea. So, i had wanted to give you the account number of the school so that you will pay his fees for my son and when you meet me in holland, i will pay you the money with double. The deadline is too close and before i get to offshore in holland, they might send my son away from doing the exams if he fails to pay the fees. I am telling you this because i really have so much trust in you, and i want you badly in my life.When i get to holland i will get a cell phone just to make sure i keep in touch with you for you to meet me.kindly do this for me so my son will be part of the fnal year exams.Hope to hear from you soon. I love you so much. Your life will surely be changed totally because i am here to make you the most happiest woman in your life.
Advertisement