Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217565 by Mountain Goat Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:46 pm
Kurt Bernhard from London
Profile at Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995108897

Hallo Liebe ?? Nizza, Sie hier, ich bin Kurt Bernard aus Schweden, lebt aber in London, ist das Vergnügen alle mine.It wird mein Wunsch sein, dass Ihre E-Mail-Adresse hier ein, damit wir wissen, kennen zu lernen einander gut, schön, Sie hier !! ! Ben.

Hi,

How are you today?If you read my profile,you will find out that i joined this site recently as i scarcely enjoy social life due to my strict parental upbringing and owing to the fact my tight profession that restrict me from communicating the outside world.I am happy to have you here as a friend
It is my intention to relocate to know you here as a very good friend.All must have gotten a quality i needed in a woman and i can assure you that henceforth i search no more and wish to know more about you,your profile,likes and dislikes.I am ready for us to establish a mutual understanding among us as you can see that i just came in here for a search and you are just the only woman that is courageous enough to put this question to me which makes you a special person here.

I would appreciate if you could tell me more about yours as well your mind towards this whole affair, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because i know we all lead a busy lives, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so. I hope you have a nice day.

From,Bernard.
Advertisement